DLR to Co-Host Guitar Centers '27th Annual Drum-Off w Greg Bissonette & Ringo Starr

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

the censorship whiny pants comment...
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Grit - get an avatar or Rip Von Winkel will give you a Sammy one!!
      or a ringo starr one
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Scroll up and look at what I quoted. I swear I think Sesh logged in under his account.
        I looked, but I couldn't make heads or tails of it. That's why I asked.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
          I'm fully aware you're joking, but now you're going to have to prove your claim.

Find ONE instance where I stalked a poster other than Katydid. If you can't find it, you will apologise for defamation of character by posting a video of you dancing "Up All Night to Get Lucky" while surrounded by latinos.
          didn't you chase lounge around and call him "it" a lot?

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            Didn't it chase people around abusing them with ll his posse a lot?

Now it's YOUR turn to answer. Why is it ok for IT to do it? Why did everyone just applaud IT for harassing posters all the fucking time, non-stop around the fucking clock?

What the FUCK is you fucks fascination with that fucking thing? Do you fucks feel some perverse sexual satisfaction from being patted in the head while you blow an abusive mediocre authority figure? Do all of you fucks have daddy issues or some fucking shit?

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

You've done it now...
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Didn't it chase people around abusing them with ll his posse a lot?

Now it's YOUR turn to answer. Why is it ok for IT to do it? Why did everyone just applaud IT for harassing posters all the fucking time, non-stop around the fucking clock?

What the FUCK is you fucks fascination with that fucking thing? Do you fucks feel some perverse sexual satisfaction from being patted in the head while you blow an abusive mediocre authority figure? Do all of you fucks have daddy issues or some fucking shit?
                da fuck are you talkin' about? i asked you a yes or no question, start there. and please respond to my other question too

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

You've done it now...
                  it's rainy out...

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

da fuck are you talkin' about? i asked you a yes or no question, start there. and please respond to my other question too
                    I'm talking about double fucking standards that everyone seems to have, everywhere. If we do it, we're heroes, if anyone else does it, they're villains.

Every single fucking time that thing started picking on someone, I picked on IT. And I hated every single fucking moment of it. I even told IT that all IT had to do to get rid of me was to start posting normally, without picking on anyone. IT refused to do it. IT couldn't do it, because IT never posted here for any reason other than to verbally abuse others, just so IT could feel better about ITSELF.

Why don't you ask IT why IT never stopped picking on others, if that concerns you so much?

I did it & I'd do it again.

Let em tell you something - I worked at a place where everyone's lives were being made miserable buy some fucking low ranked boss whore that was fucking some big wigs up top. Everyone was too fucking sacred to stand up to that slut, but one day she picked on ME. She was fucking fired after the shitstorm.

I hated it. I fucking hate it every time I have to fuck up someone. But I'm tired of fucking cowards & asslickers allowing the status quo of abusive people getting away with whatever the fuck they want.

I'm not trying to change the world, or make it a better place, or anything. If people allows others to step on them, it's their problem. But no one steps on me, not even by mistake. That opens dangerous precedents.

Cheers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

yes or no?

you can do it....

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

yes or no?

you can do it....
                        Maybe if you read the whole thing, you'd know the answer.

I already replied to that question.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

You've done it now...
                          I hold grudges.

I don't know if I told you this yet, but there's a guy I don't speak to since I was 5 years old.

People are NOW *starting* to understand why. The fucker's gotten worse with age. They usually do.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Maybe if you read the whole thing, you'd know the answer.

I already replied to that question.
                            i know that you touched on it, but you are bein' kinda FORDian about this. simple question, simple answer...

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

i know that you touched on it, but you are bein' kinda FORDian about this. simple question, simple answer...
                              I didn't touch on it, I said it quite bluntly & plainly.

It's there & it's unambiguous. Why are you dragging FROD into this, poor devil. It's not like he hasn't enough issues already.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

ok fine, you did what you asked to be proved. now, answer the other one. please.

Comment

Working...