Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Actually...that's my ultimate dream: Wolfie singing and three other stupid fuck young video game player friends of his rounding out the band and using the Van Halen name. I want Ed to officially hand the name down to Wolfie. I want it to be done in a HUGE press conference and I want to sit here and see how many Wolfie fans stand by it.
    And to prove that VH is completely his, Wolfie will finish with a heartfelt rendition of "How Many Say I".

By the way, did I ever thank you for posting that crap so many fucking times that I had to listen to it at least once? No? Well, just give me a moment while I e-mail you some anthrax. That'll show you how much I appreciate your gift.

Be sure to inhale deeply when you click on the message.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy Moreno View Post
    And to prove that VH is completely his, Wolfie will finish with a heartfelt rendition of "How Many Say I".

By the way, did I ever thank you for posting that crap so many fucking times that I had to listen to it at least once? No? Well, just give me a moment while I e-mail you some anthrax. That'll show you how much I appreciate your gift.

Be sure to inhale deeply when you click on the message.
    That's the geenyus geetar twanger's favorite song! He loved it so much he just HAD to sing it!! Gary agreed!

Fuck Ed and fuck his stupid fat twat of a son. If that fat fuck was my kid I would ridicule him continuously for being a fat pile of shit.

Of course, Wolfie is a super nice and immensely talented young man. His weight is perfect and he should continue to eat himself slap to death, I mean express who he is. Which is the hungriest motherfucker any of us has ever known.

*Just kidding Wolfie. Text me xxxooo
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (01-28-2016)

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Since the band will be a black hole for awhile the entire birthday wishes amount to trolling the fanbase to keep them talking since nothing musically to discuss. Helps Hagar get in the public view since he can't without mentioning VH and the VH camp trolls fans to fill dead air.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy Moreno View Post
    Wow. That's harsh, Terry. Unfortunately, it's also true.

So what now? What do we do? Where do we go from here?
    Well, I don't really know if there IS anywhere left TO go from here, least not for me and future Van Halen activities.

I mean, I wasn't trying to be harsh. I saw Roth multiple times during the lean years when he was trying to rebuild his solo career post-1996. Saw him in 1999, 2002, 2005 and 2006. I dug The 1998 DLR Band cd. I dug the Bar-B-Que. His 2003 Diamond Dave cd pretty much stunk up the joint save for a few tracks. The Van Strumming stuff he did was weak...

He put out a solid cd in 1998, then opens for Bad Company and plays one track off it. He's basically been doing the Classic Van Halen Experience live featuring David Lee Roth since 1999, both in and out of Van Halen.

And that's fine. I get it. It's what the majority of people still willing to pay tickets to see Roth live want to hear. For sure, plenty on this site wouldn't mind him breaking out more obscure solo stuff from ALAE or YFLM, but there probably aren't enough diehard Roth fans left to fill up enough venues to base a tour around UNLESS he is playing a setlist chock full of CVH tunes.

And I get THAT, too. But he's got to be able to sing the tunes and sound at least halfway decent doing it. If he can't meet that minimum threshold, it's easy for me to come to the conclusion that it was a good, long run Roth had but it's basically over and just give it a pass. I mean, what's the point of Van Halen unearthing all those deep CVH cuts live if Roth can't sing 'em well?

It'd be neat if Van Halen put out a studio release of strong new material, then perhaps hit the road (preferably with Anthony) for one last blast with Dave and call it a day. And sometime soon, because if they take another three year hiatus...shit...I (never mind Dave or Eddie) might well be dead by that point. Or, much like what they've done since 2012 and ADKOT, indifferent.

Hey, if people still want to see this incarnation of Van Halen and still get satisfaction from what they're doing, more power to 'em. Seriously. For myself, my own reaction to the Tokyo Dome cd, the Kimmell appearance and the 2015 tour was one of apathy. And apathy isn't a response Van Halen, even at their most misguided, has elicited from me.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,989 Posts

It's the end of times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Well, I don't really know if there IS anywhere left TO go from here, least not for me and future Van Halen activities.

I mean, I wasn't trying to be harsh. I saw Roth multiple times during the lean years when he was trying to rebuild his solo career post-1996. Saw him in 1999, 2002, 2005 and 2006. I dug The 1998 DLR Band cd. I dug the Bar-B-Que. His 2003 Diamond Dave cd pretty much stunk up the joint save for a few tracks. The Van Strumming stuff he did was weak...

He put out a solid cd in 1998, then opens for Bad Company and plays one track off it. He's basically been doing the Classic Van Halen Experience live featuring David Lee Roth since 1999, both in and out of Van Halen.

And that's fine. I get it. It's what the majority of people still willing to pay tickets to see Roth live want to hear. For sure, plenty on this site wouldn't mind him breaking out more obscure solo stuff from ALAE or YFLM, but there probably aren't enough diehard Roth fans left to fill up enough venues to base a tour around UNLESS he is playing a setlist chock full of CVH tunes.

And I get THAT, too. But he's got to be able to sing the tunes and sound at least halfway decent doing it. If he can't meet that minimum threshold, it's easy for me to come to the conclusion that it was a good, long run Roth had but it's basically over and just give it a pass. I mean, what's the point of Van Halen unearthing all those deep CVH cuts live if Roth can't sing 'em well?

It'd be neat if Van Halen put out a studio release of strong new material, then perhaps hit the road (preferably with Anthony) for one last blast with Dave and call it a day. And sometime soon, because if they take another three year hiatus...shit...I (never mind Dave or Eddie) might well be dead by that point. Or, much like what they've done since 2012 and ADKOT, indifferent.

Hey, if people still want to see this incarnation of Van Halen and still get satisfaction from what they're doing, more power to 'em. Seriously. For myself, my own reaction to the Tokyo Dome cd, the Kimmell appearance and the 2015 tour was one of apathy. And apathy isn't a response Van Halen, even at their most misguided, has elicited from me.
    Hey, watch what you say about Roth's performance of those songs on that live album, and the 2015 tour. There are people here that maintain those versions were "definitive" Van Halen, and they'll lynch you for saying otherwise!

I've seen what used to be some pretty big bands, in some pretty small venues in recent years. It would be nice if Dave actually loved the music and the fans, enough to put together a versatile band, and go out and play a wider variety of his catalogue. I'm afraid his Diamond Dave rock star persona has too big of an ego for that though. I doubt Dave would be able to fit his big fat head into a 1000 or less, capacity venue.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Hey, watch what you say about Roth's performance of those songs on that live album, and the 2015 tour. There are people here that maintain those versions were "definitive" Van Halen, and they'll lynch you for saying otherwise!

I've seen what used to be some pretty big bands, in some pretty small venues in recent years. It would be nice if Dave actually loved the music and the fans, enough to put together a versatile band, and go out and play a wider variety of his catalogue. I'm afraid his Diamond Dave rock star persona has too big of an ego for that though. I doubt Dave would be able to fit his big fat head into a 1000 or less, capacity venue.
    Now, Von, I think a lot of people here listened to a different live album than some of us did. Apparently, on the copies they purchased, Dave was absolutely mind blowing. Maybe it's because I bought the digital copy, maybe the vocals on it were somehow digitally suckified or something. Or maybe the truth is when you cut out the crowd noise - Dave either struggles a lot or, well only an idiot would think there's an "or" when we're talking about a guy who has an ego the size of Texas.

I've seen Dave on every single solo tour he's done that came near here. And one of my two favorites was Rocky's in Charlotte, which was a really shitty little club. The geetar player sucked mightily, and there were actually a few hecklers in the crowd. But Dave put on a great show. I'd pay to see him in the smaller venues again. The guy could put together an awesome band in two weeks. Easy. But, like Von said, I don't think he cares enough about the fans or even his own music and legacy to do it. Or maybe he simply realizes he just cannot do it anymore. Rip Von Winkel said the EEAS songs would kill the guy. And unless he's really put the effort into his vocals then I agree.

And that's the weird thing about Roth. The guy just really doesn't seem to give a shit about how he sounds anymore. I'll give him credit for trying to put on some sort of visual show, but he's got to sing the songs halfway decently or there's just no point.

Spotlight, asshole !
    Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    12-21-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Beavis and Butthead were funny but that song made me nauseous

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post

Meh.

The Van Halens, from 2012 onward, are a well-rehearsed instrumental unit. They service the songs well enough to get the job done. Ed played quite well at the show I saw in 2012. However, anyone claiming that as being "definitive"...well, no. Not for me. Maybe within a very limited scope coupled with the caveat "all things considered":

Thinking back to Ed's condition in 2004-2006 and how he performed on the latter dates of the 2007/2008 tour, all things considered Ed has been playing well for the last few years.

Thinking back to the end of the 2004 tour, when it looked like Van Halen would be unable to even perform at all going forward in a semi-decent manner, all things considered the Van Halens are playing well today. Alex has been consistently good on all the Van Halen tours (even the 2004 one).

With Dave, he's starting (starting, mind you) to approach where comedian Paul Mooney is today, that of being too old to get the job done well yet one gets the sense that Roth keeps going with Van Halen because what else is there for him to do BUT go back to playing 1000 seaters? And I'd be willing to wager if Roth leaves Van Halen again, he'll try to play solo dates at smaller venues even if he has been smart financially and banked his touring revenue from the last 8 years...because the alternative to that is retiring, which some equate with being on the threshold of dying.

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-08-2020 @ 05:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The fact that "5150 time" and "best of both worlds" were hashtagged is a horrible omen. Either that's one seriously obsessed former girlfriend style tweet to Ed, or this shit's in the works.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-30-2022 @ 04:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VetteLS5 View Post
    The fact that "5150 time" and "best of both worlds" were hashtagged is a horrible omen. Either that's one seriously obsessed former girlfriend style tweet to Ed, or this shit's in the works.
    I will take 'seriously obsessed girlfriend' for the all expense trip to the Congo and the lifetime supply of chewing gum Bob

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    08-25-2020 @ 11:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Don't forget what Spammy said in October of 2015

When asked if he would ever be willing to speak to Eddie again, Hagar's response was positive, hoping to one day mend that relationship. "That would be really sad if any one of us - I'll put myself in the same category - took this to our graves. That is not where you take things. I would rather go to my grave with no enemies left. I just don't think that would feel right. But who knows. Whatever. It's not my decision because I was the one they pushed out and tried to f**k over. To me, it's up to them to come back and say they're sorry."

"I'm not sorry for anything. I didn't do anything. Matter of fact, I did everything for that band. It was 100 percent my heart and soul and the best I had to give. All I did was make Number One albums and a lot of money. That's all I ever did for the band. Anything that's been done has all been in anger towards myself and now Mikey, too. To me, they need to come and say, 'We're sorry.' And then our job would be to say, 'Great, you're forgiven.' Boom. Not for a reunion or anything like that. That's over, to me. That's completely f**king over. I wouldn't want to be in a band like that right now."

"I'd feel like a hypocrite for joining that band. How about that? There's a good quote for you. If I joined Van Halen right now, I'd feel like the biggest hypocrite in the world. And I'm not a hypocrite."

-Spammy, October 2015. Not that you can put much in that.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-30-2022 @ 04:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grit View Post
    When asked if he would ever be willing to speak to Eddie again, Hagar's response was positive, hoping to one day mend that relationship. "That would be really sad if any one of us - I'll put myself in the same category - took this to our graves. That is not where you take things. I would rather go to my grave with no enemies left. I just don't think that would feel right. But who knows. Whatever. It's not my decision because I was the one they pushed out and tried to f**k over. To me, it's up to them to come back and say they're sorry."

"I'm not sorry for anything. I didn't do anything. Matter of fact, I did everything for that band. It was 100 percent my heart and soul and the best I had to give. All I did was make Number One albums and a lot of money. That's all I ever did for the band. Anything that's been done has all been in anger towards myself and now Mikey, too. To me, they need to come and say, 'We're sorry.' And then our job would be to say, 'Great, you're forgiven.' Boom. Not for a reunion or anything like that. That's over, to me. That's completely f**king over. I wouldn't want to be in a band like that right now."

"I'd feel like a hypocrite for joining that band. How about that? There's a good quote for you. If I joined Van Halen right now, I'd feel like the biggest hypocrite in the world. And I'm not a hypocrite."

-Spammy, October 2015. Not that you can put much in that.
    Everything Sammy said in the negative about him rejoining was ended with he word 'now', meaning for the moment so he could have a way out if they ever offered him the job... I do not see Edward offering the job but this is no longer 'now' in the realm of Sammy and he would rejoin so quick if asked now lol

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Everything Sammy said in the negative about him rejoining was ended with he word 'now', meaning for the moment so he could have a way out if they ever offered him the job... I do not see Edward offering the job but this is no longer 'now' in the realm of Sammy and he would rejoin so quick if asked now lol
    Like my favorite AVH quote: "the Beatles will never get back together and David Lee Roth will never again sing with Van Halen"

That's the trouble with never...

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
    That's the trouble with never...

I see what you did there...

Circumstances change in life, especially when one of the band members is a soon-to-be 25 year old who's really done nothing on his own yet, albeit he's been in a hugely successful band and is a multi-millionaire....

Wolf is the key, just as it was in 2006/07....

If Wolf has a chat with Pops and wants to sprout out on his own, which is certainly not out of the realm of possibility AT ALL, then we're talking about a whole new ballgame....

Because that will inevitably reopen the door for not only Bette (assuming DLR doesn't get a renewed contract), but now Mike as well....

Although as I've speculated before, if it happens IMO it'll MUST be a package deal, it's gotta be Bette/Mike or no deal......

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Uh-huh......

http://www.dailybulletin.com/arts-an...ck-n-roll-pals

One subject Hagar is not comfortable talking about is Van Halen. When asked what he would do if the group called him to come back, he said he wasn’t sure.

“My favorite thing to say without biting my own tongue is no comment,” Hagar said. “Every time I turned around, it was a no-win situation. If I say what I feel ... I would always get 50 percent of the Van Halen fans saying, ‘Right on, you rule.’ Then the haters would dog me like, ‘You’re always dogging Van Halen.’ I’m going to shut up. They get their wish. We’ll see what happens when it happens — if it happens."

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Sammy has been dropping those hints in interviews for almost a decade.

It's probably the only way he has of communicating with the Van Halens now, that being comments made via interviews.

So Hagar gives an interview and makes a few comments that lets the Van Halens know he'd be up for rejoining the band again. Whatever. Roth was doing the same thing in the early 1990s.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    I see what you did there...

Circumstances change in life, especially when one of the band members is a soon-to-be 25 year old who's really done nothing on his own yet, albeit he's been in a hugely successful band and is a multi-millionaire....

Wolf is the key, just as it was in 2006/07....

If Wolf has a chat with Pops and wants to sprout out on his own, which is certainly not out of the realm of possibility AT ALL, then we're talking about a whole new ballgame....

Because that will inevitably reopen the door for not only Bette (assuming DLR doesn't get a renewed contract), but now Mike as well....

Although as I've speculated before, if it happens IMO it'll MUST be a package deal, it's gotta be Bette/Mike or no deal......
    Oh, yeah. As goes Hagar, goes Anthony.

Although maybe Anthony might not want to be involved with another Van Halen reunion at the reduced fee he was getting in 2004. You know, in spite of the que sera sera attitude Anthony has in interviews toward the way the Van Halens treated him, I have a hard time believing on some level that getting his cut of the profits whittled down over a period of a decade, then having Ed overdub bass parts on the Van Halen III and BOBW tracks, then basically being an uninvited/unwanted presence on the 2004 tour as far as the Van Halens were concerned and then getting replaced by a teenage kid wouldn't make Anthony think dealing with the Van Halens wasn't worth the bother and small amount of money relative to the rest of the band that Anthony would get by rejoining the group. Sure, the money might be overlooked if Anthony felt some great loss of friendship between him and the Van Halens that another reunion tour might rekindle. However, I'd have to imagine all the bullshit thrown Anthony's way by the Van Halens from the early 1990s through to 2004 and beyond would have cured Anthony of the addiction of being a member of Van Halen.

And I'd also have to imagine Hagar is enough of a stand-up guy as far as his friendship with Mike Anthony is concerned that like in 2004 he would insist Anthony be a part of the band for a reunion or Hagar wouldn't participate. Which would be as it should be: nobody really wants to see Wolfgang up there onstage. HIS presence is more tolerated than anything else, the rationale being that Ed likes playing music with his kid and if Wolfgang weren't there Ed would just be smoking meth, guzzling Smoking Loon and 'noodling around' with his 'ten albums worth of music in the can' at his home studio.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Never was View Post
    Since the band will be a black hole for awhile the entire birthday wishes amount to trolling the fanbase to keep them talking since nothing musically to discuss. Helps Hagar get in the public view since he can't without mentioning VH and the VH camp trolls fans to fill dead air.
    Ghey.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Was it 8 grand or 40 grand Mike got per night for that train wreck?

I don't see Mike sitting around at home saying "Man, I really wish I could hang out with Ed and Al". So I agree with Terry - I don't see him coming out for another tour just to get paid peanuts. I wish he'd agree to it and then throw Ed off the stage during Jump. And then stomp on him like he used to do his bass during his solo. I'd pay 500 bucks to see that.

Anyway, the one thing that's pretty much guaranteed is this: ain't nobody gonna go see VH with Sam out front unless Mike is up there too. Well, ok there will be a handful of people in each city who would show up. They're the same idiots who go to any big name show that rolls thru town. It's one thing for people to overlook Mike not being up there because Dave was up there. That will go down the toilet if Ed tries to tour with his security blanket and Sam.

Regardless, we'll see what OBC has in mind probably this time next year. And half as many people will give a shit about VH as they do today. The James Bond Schedule is a great way to destroy their fan base. I'm not saying they should be touring every year, but do something, anything. But instead, Ed will sit in his smelly studio jerkin off his electric twanger geetar and being miserable.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Was it 8 grand or 40 grand Mike got per night for that train wreck?

I don't see Mike sitting around at home saying "Man, I really wish I could hang out with Ed and Al". So I agree with Terry - I don't see him coming out for another tour just to get paid peanuts. I wish he'd agree to it and then throw Ed off the stage during Jump. And then stomp on him like he used to do his bass during his solo. I'd pay 500 bucks to see that.

Anyway, the one thing that's pretty much guaranteed is this: ain't nobody gonna go see VH with Sam out front unless Mike is up there too. Well, ok there will be a handful of people in each city who would show up. They're the same idiots who go to any big name show that rolls thru town. It's one thing for people to overlook Mike not being up there because Dave was up there. That will go down the toilet if Ed tries to tour with his security blanket and Sam.

Regardless, we'll see what OBC has in mind probably this time next year. And half as many people will give a shit about VH as they do today. The James Bond Schedule is a great way to destroy their fan base. I'm not saying they should be touring every year, but do something, anything. But instead, Ed will sit in his smelly studio jerkin off his electric twanger geetar and being miserable.
    I mean, the only reason I could see Anthony wanting to do it would maybe be to play to larger crowds than he has been or just to hang out with Hagar. Other than that, why would Anthony want to rejoin a band where neither Ed or Al really want him there and he has to play for peanuts compared to what the rest of the group is making? Anthony has been smart with his money over the years, he's got various endorsements and plays with an on again/off again group now that works when it wants to and does it basically for fun. Contrast that with going back to Van Halen, keeping in mind the public bitch slapping Ed gave Anthony in the press, where he basically said Anthony had all his bass parts dictated/demonstrated to him and that [Anthony's] background vocals weren't even important to the band's sound.

If I were Anthony, I'd be like 'fuck that guy, fuck his brother, fuck his punk kid and fuck David Lee Roth for touring with them: let those four assholes have each other, because they truly deserve one another.' However, I tend to suspect Anthony would still play with the group if they asked him to - the guy, at least publicly, is so passive about all of it...to the point where I think I'm more pissed off at the band for what they did to Anthony than he is.

22. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (02-10-2016)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't think Mike is pining away to play to huge crowds. The guy has been there, done that, and he's not acting like that's what's driving him. The guy seems happy doing whatever, whenever. But I'm sure he'd like to be out there in front of 10,000 people every night.

And at this point, I have to take the guy at his word: he's rich as shit, has everything anyone could ever want, so I don't think he's "taking the high road" for any reason other than why he says he does. It's not so hard to believe that the one guy in the band who's not a cunt refuses to shit all over the other members at this point. Yeah, he ran his mouth about Dave in the past. Boohoohooo, we should all cry about it and get all defensive lol.

I think Mike would still do it, if asked. But I would rather Ed ask him and he says "Suck my Bawllz!!" Lol

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think Mike would still do it, if asked.

I think he'd do it, and think eventually he WILL do it, because 1) Bette will ask him to do it, and 2) Bette will convince him that the "fans will want to see it"....

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    I think he'd do it, and think eventually he WILL do it, because 1) Bette will ask him to do it, and 2) Bette will convince him that the "fans will want to see it"....
    He doesn't need Sam to tell him what to do. He's already said he did the TWT because he wanted to do it for the fans and because he figured it was the last time VH would tour.

I don't care who Ed and Al decide should be the new singer. I just want them to get to it so I can rip them for months on end.

26. 2 users say thank you to DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Jetstream (02-11-2016),Terry (02-11-2016)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    Hagar has never been uncomfortable talking about Van Halen... ever.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

He knows just how stupid rock journalists are.

If he says that in his next interview, the start of the following one will say 'It's well documented that Sammy doesn't like to talk about Van Halen'...

29. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (02-11-2016)

Thread Information