Van Hagar Reforming Might Be A good Thing For This Site.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Van Hagar Reforming Might Be A good Thing For This Site.

Think about it. If Van Hagar does tour again Roth Fans will have a reason to live again. The site might even pick up some new members who became aware of Van Halen during the last 9 years that know very little about the Roth vs Hagar story. Hopefully they won't venture into the political forum and get turned off by the constant bombardment of liberal propaganda and the responses to it.
    Beware of Dog
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Think about it. If Van Hagar does tour again Roth Fans will have a reason to live again. The site might even pick up some new members who became aware of Van Halen during the last 9 years that know very little about the Roth vs Hagar story. Hopefully they won't venture into the political forum and get turned off by the constant bombardment of liberal propaganda and the responses to it.
    The responses to it are mainly you dude
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

That would definitely be the last straw, relying on a Van Haggis restart (but is it really going to happen?)...

... and Dave's silence doesn't sound good.

He even attends rodeos without his assless chaps...

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

gearin' up. get ready...

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
          The responses to it are mainly you dude
          I can't help it. I'm still proud to be an American no matter how much shit people talk about it. I think liberals are ruining this country as much as Ford and the like think conservatives are to blame. I think both are to blame. No political ideology is always right. I don't agree with anybody all of the time.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

He even attends rodeos without his assless chaps...
            Aren't all chaps "assless"?

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Aren't all chaps "assless"?
              Oh I'm site the site of a man wearing chaps and nothing else is a common one at Dave's house

Von - you need some chaps! And a black leather jacket with fringe all over it, for when you're blastin thru Detroit on your Harley. I hear them gang bangers are scared of homos

It would be like Homo Camoflage...Homoflage!!!
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                Oh I'm site, the site of a man wearing chaps and nothing else is a common one at Dave's house

Von - you need some chaps! And a black leather jacket with fringe all over it, for when you're blastin thru Detroit on your Harley. I hear them gang bangers are scared of homos

you forgot that comma
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Eh, ghey.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Oh I'm sure the sight of a man wearing chaps and nothing else is a common one at Dave's house

Ok I fixed it. That's what I get for typing in the line at the high school. Or the Regal Beagle, as I like to call it.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

saw the episode last nite where jack's nude painting got put up behind the bar

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          saw the episode last nite where jack's nude painting got put up behind the bar
                          One of the greatest shows EVAH!!!

There's actually a Regal Beagle in San Diego. But it doesn't look near as cool as the original.

Welcome to the Regal Beagle. We are a quaint little joint nestled in Mission Hills boasting a fine selection of Craft Beer, as well as a complete menu of artisan sausages and other delectabl...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Looks like a pretty good beer menu. They really need to carry more Deschutes products though. Obsidian Stout is better than Black Butte Porter
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Food looks good too. But if you're gonna name your place the Regal Beagle and you're in San Diego and you have "we'll be waitin for you" on your site then you gotta go all out and make it look more like the original one. And have the waitresses wearing those same outfits with their tits bustin out all over the place. I bet this place has guy waiters.

Comment

Working...