Wait, is Robin the top or the bottom?
      Well it ain't the robin cave or the robinmobil
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        You know who talks about being gay more than Paul Lynde did? Vandy. I'm thinking there's a pattern here.
        Vandy, it's kinda like Candy, the quintessential easy stripper name.

Hmmm...

Maybe he's just curious. We should chip in & send a tranny or two his way, get it out of his system.

Unless he's cruisin' for real men, if so there's nothing I can do about it, I don't have any contacts in that department.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
          Well it ain't the robin cave or the robinmobil
          They might be a modern couple. The wife has everything in his name. Including the milkman.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
            Vandy, it's kinda like Candy, the quintessential easy stripper name.

Hmmm...

Maybe he's just curious. We should chip in & send a tranny or two his way, get it out of his system.

Unless he's cruisin' for real men, if so there's nothing I can do about it, I don't have any contacts in that department.
            I am a Geordie , gay means your girlfriend doesn't have hairy tits. I once drank from a half pint glass and was nearly stoned to death
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

New Matador Jackets... on sale soon...

Sheep out. Bulls in... Odd though. Dave goes to Texas, attends some rodeo and leaves his chaps at home. WTF?

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

Sheep out. Bulls in... Odd though. Dave goes to Texas, attends some rodeo and leaves his chaps at home. WTF?

He remembered to wear that Panerai 616. Which is odd since the guy really doesn't seem to own much of anything. 50 grand on a tattoo, 20 grand on a watch - the last couple tours musta paid pretty well.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo

Dave treats his lifelong fans like shit, but shows up and treats a bunch of hill jack rednecks that might be able to name one or two songs of his, like he's been their buddy forever. This fucking guys doucheness never ceases to amaze me.

In case anyone is keeping track, I watched a total of 1:13 seconds of that, before I fast forwarded, just to hear if he was still being lame, then fast forwarded to the end. Great stuff Dave. You are a true savant. About everything, including sheep and cattle.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    He remembered to wear that Panerai 616. Which is odd since the guy really doesn't seem to own much of anything. 50 grand on a tattoo, 20 grand on a watch - the last couple tours musta paid pretty well.
                    And $0 on mental health.

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

He's taking the whole fortune to his grave.

The guy became the quintessential parody of the old Jew.

He's old, there's no point saving up tens of millions for later. A couple million, I could understand. But tens of millions? Why?

He has no children, who's he saving the money for? His sister? Why doesn't he give her a few millions, then? Does she have to wait for him to die?

Does he have some foundation? Is he giving money to charitable organizations?

Nah, he'll be buried with the whole thing. Good on ya, Dave.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        Dave treats his lifelong fans like shit, but shows up and treats a bunch of hill jack rednecks that might be able to name one or two songs of his, like he's been their buddy forever. This fucking guys doucheness never ceases to amaze me.

In case anyone is keeping track, I watched a total of 1:13 seconds of that, before I fast forwarded, just to hear if he was still being lame, then fast forwarded to the end. Great stuff Dave. You are a true savant. About everything, including sheep and cattle.
                        I have been suspecting, but this settles it. You were pretty close to meeting him, fairly recently & he blew you off. And now you can't get over it.

Well, Flappo dealt with a similar situation by Popgearing Joe Rogan for eternity. Maybe you could take up the ancient art & start pasting black dicks all over Dave?

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

A classic.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
                            I have been suspecting, but this settles it. You were pretty close to meeting him, fairly recently & he blew you off. And now you can't get over it.
                            You think I've never met Dave?

I've met, and been around Dave enough times to tell you with 100% certainty, I don't give even a portion of one fuck, about ever meeting him again.

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              You think I've never met Dave?

I've met, and been around Dave enough times to tell you with 100% certainty, I don't give even a portion of one fuck, about ever meeting him again.
                              I believe you, you just seemed more pissed off lately.

Which I can perfectly understand, of course.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Well I listened to the whole thing. Dave is so full of it - he keeps the windows open on the tour bus? Bwahahahaha!!! Mr Neat Freak ain't keeping the windows open and there ain't no fans coming up handing him chicken and corn. Anyway, another boring "show" with the same old same old. Sheep, dogs, cows, blah blah blah.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...