Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
      How do you get to the "hit me" Von mentioned?
      Bastards have their own login I bet.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

So me and Von are the only two people who actually watched the 25 minute long clip? Ah, you didn't miss much. Just Dave rambling on about drag racing and reusing the same old lines he's been saying for 40 years, talking about his low rider and how you can just fit a pack of Kools under the bumper blah blah blah. All of this was playing over a bunch of recent pictures of Dave by himself, which figures. And it was set up as though he was in a radio station and there were producers or engineers or whatever there too.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

the bride is excited for new roth shows
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I can still watch it, unfortunately.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

i can too, he's gotta lotta thailor haths

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                i can too, he's gotta lotta thailor haths
                Now, the costume stuff is kinda cool, seeing the inside of the bus is kinda cool. But the rest is boring. What the guy needs to do is make some damn music and use his site to promote it. I ain't gonna sit here and struggle through an endless stream of Roth Shows. And he should open a message board. I bet I'd get banned in 37 seconds lol

Comment

• Calderone
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

It's back again, damn terrible design, i would love to give Dave a hand, lol at the really small screen, i wonder what happened with Shelly Toscano and Mark from the Roth Show, that was great it was a real production, he is linking to his Facebook but..that account does not exist for now. i wish this is a test and a proper version will launch on Sunday.

Best of : Pictures, really pro. Audio, was good
                  Video : No video, just pics showing but not enough pictures to cover 25 minutes.

Comment

• saint
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Feb 2004

Havent heard the cover baby driver before, anyone know when and for what it was recorded?
                    http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Dave's Social Media Returns this Sunday, Feb. 7th

Originally posted by Calderone
                      It's back again, damn terrible design, i would love to give Dave a hand, lol at the really small screen, i wonder what happened with Shelly Toscano and Mark from the Roth Show, that was great it was a real production, he is linking to his Facebook but..that account does not exist for now. i wish this is a test and a proper version will launch on Sunday.

Best of : Pictures, really pro. Audio, was good
                      Video : No video, just pics showing but not enough pictures to cover 25 minutes.
                      What's happened to virtually everybody that's ever worked with/for this guy?

The good: Nothing
                      The bad: Everything

Dave is his own worst fucking enemy. I truly believe that he is one of those guys that is so fucking smart, that he's beyond just about everybody else. But, most brilliant people generally don't have a lick of common sense. He's highly intelligent, but not very smart.

The fucking dumbass should be releasing the old live stuff. Even he has to know he has more future in his past, than he has future in his future. At least "entertainment" wise.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Dave's Social Media Returns this Sunday, Feb. 7th

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        What's happened to virtually everybody that's ever worked with/for this guy?

The good: Nothing
                        The bad: Everything

Dave is his own worst fucking enemy. I truly believe that he is one of those guys that is so fucking smart, that he's beyond just about everybody else. But, most brilliant people generally don't have a lick of common sense. He's highly intelligent, but not very smart.

The fucking dumbass should be releasing the old live stuff. Even he has to know he has more future in his past, than he has future in his future. At least "entertainment" wise.
                        Well he sure ain't gonna set the ol' interwebz on fire with his new site. Aside from new music, I'm barely interested in anything the guy could possibly do. Unless he somehow woke up tomorrow and decided to release whatever old stuff he has laying around.

Now if he put up another version of Roth Radio that would be cool. And he could do a late night live show on it a couple days a week. That might be kinda interesting, so long as he's got somebody there to work off of and takes calls or reads twits or whatever it's called. Call it Dave After Dark and have some guests, like Winger!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                          You have to click on the "Hit Me" box.

The fucking thing looks like it was designed by a 5 year old.
                          What "Hit Me" box..?
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• VHscraps
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2009

All I get is a blank page with some kind of admin login prompt.
                            THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              What "Hit Me" box..?
                              Site ain't open at the moment. They must be stocking it up with awesome content!

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Maybe they were just using the one designed by a 5 year old until the real one was done.

Or maybe Dave's new site is being hosted by a 5 year old.

Comment

Working...