Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Dave seems to not realize that the internet records everything he says. So the same quote is at each new meeting.

It is not like putting Fliers on People's Cars anymore Dave! One Camera recording and the whole world remembers the quote.

So Dave still thinks the next girlfriend has not heard what he said. He does not realize that it is Tiresome.

But 1974 is still real.

Just Relax and get kewl Dave. No one will be less impressed.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

I guess I have shitty luck, I still get nothing but the username/password....

But I agree with the others here, IMO the vast majority of The Roth Show episodes have been one big meh...

I mean, yes to me personally I find the episodes in Japan interesting because of my time living there in the '80's, but overall like I said, meh....

So I'm not really looking forward to much at all....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Same here... bummer.. I am curious to see what's up, and I like seeing Dave actually do something. Even if it's the same thing he's done.. I'm hoping this is the delivery mechanism for EEAS/J5 album info..
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
          Same here... bummer.. I am curious to see what's up, and I like seeing Dave actually do something. Even if it's the same thing he's done.. I'm hoping this is the delivery mechanism for EEAS/J5 album info..
          You'll like the pictures that are attached to the audio. Like I said, some of them are interesting and cool cause it makes it look like Dave's a happy go lucky rock star. Some of us know that's really not the case but it's kinda like this: I'm a huge Tom Cruise fan (shut up Izzy and Vandy). Now, I know he's completely bonkers and not in the hey that guy's crazy but a ton of fun way. But I ignore that when I'm watching his movies cause most of them kick ass. Same with Dave: I know he is one more miserable hermit but I ignore that when he's being Dave.

The difference here is Dave ain't doing something new every other year - it's always the same thing over and over. So the suspension of belief hang time gets shorter every time he comes out from The Fortress Of Irrelevance. But, since I'm as big a Dave fan as they come - even though I rip on him incenssant, incessantly - what, you want me to stop drinkin? (name the show he said that for 10 bonus points!) - I wanna see what he puts out there. But if it ain't something halfway new...I'm bailing before the popcorn starts to cool off.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Oh this cuntfirms it... I always suspected you were the Tom Cruise fan type...

Sick, I tell you!!
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                Oh this cuntfirms it... I always suspected you were the Tom Cruise fan type...

Sick, I tell you!!
                Yes, because fawning over a 60 year old homo who's covered in Japanese tattoos and dances around like Paul Lynde in a New York City bath house isn't gay at all.

And shut up, Izzy

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• saint
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Feb 2004

Beautiful, so 7:23 in, a new song or what? I promise this is the last time I ask Skärmavbild 2016-02-06 kl. 18.29.04.jpg
                      http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• silverfish
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Jetstream
                        Sort of... Dave has been saying the same quotes and stuff for ages, so you can automatically tune that out...
                        Agreed, but how how long do you listen to the "same ol, same ol" before
                        you start up paying attention? This day & age you shouldn't have to weed
                        out the crap to hear some actual new content.

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        So some get the name/pass box but others can view the site - you viewers
                        care to share the log in info or don't you need it?
                        Originally posted by sadaist
                        I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

It was open about thirty minutes ago...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Yup, open now....

Same Dave bloviation so far....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

I got in.

How edgy - crayon drawing of Fritz the Cat.

Look, I don't know if you people noticed but I'm all for keeping old stuff alive & experiencing the past & shit, but doesn't Dave have a legacy or some shit?

Why is he using other people's stuff on HIS site, even if they were drawn in crayons? This is something an amateur blogger would do, not a supposed artist who influenced countless other artists.

Some of us know that Dave's a major rip-off artist, but he always melded everything together & gave it his own twist, which was fine. This is a clear indication he's not even trying.

Yes, I'm bitching about a cat drawing. It's not the drawing itself, though. It's what it implies. Dave just doesn't give a fuck any more, about his work, legacy or fans. And that site shows it.

Well then, fuck you too, Dave. At the risk of sounding like the rest of you retards, I'm done with this shit. Fuck you, Dave. Fuck you & fuck your fucking Monster Truck tires.

Where can I download the John 5 album ILLEGALLY? Can someone hook me up with a copy, or some shit? I'm not giving this bald old faggot any more of my money.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The cat drawings are inspirational...

He's running a loop of a portion of Robin Trower's Too Rolling Stoned from his 1974 album Bridge of Sighs for the first 7:30 of his ramble...
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...