X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    I was mearly defending ford and had not equated his shit music taste or poor beer choices to other posters.
    Although now I have decided to vote for Ernie sandwich and tomorrow at the local boozer I will of course be drinking daffodil lager.
    No such thing as Lager actually made from daffodils as far as I know, but of course I had to look it up to be sure. This is as close as I could find.....

Bask in the mesmerizing alpenglow of Horny Blonde’s daffodil hue while a pragmatic head disseminates notes of banana, vanilla, wheat, and cracker. Savor the light-bodied moderately carbonated semi-tart introduction. Adapt quickly as bready malts create a creamy cereal quality along with crisp hops and a touch of honey. A dry finish rounds of the experience.

Horny Blonde is a great refreshing lake beer with a mass appeal. This summer lager should be a permanent resident in your cooler.

This refreshing light summer lager has a unique character. It has a creamy cereal quality with malts, hops, and honey. This is the perfect summer lake beer.

I've never heard of this beer before, let alone tried it, so that's not an endorsement. Besides, I usually prefer Stouts or IPA over lagers anyway.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      while a pragmatic head disseminates notes of banana, vanilla

I've never heard of this beer before, let alone tried it
      Sure you haven't. Of course not.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I might try it once, if it were available around here. But with that description, I'd be tempted to pour it over a bowl of cereal rather than drink it out of the bottle like a usual beer.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

I might try it once, if it were available around here.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

I might try it once, if it were available around here.
            Angel was saying most of the indigenous people up there are bi. You could head up there and check it out. Are you looking to pitch, catch or suck some dick?
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              Angel was saying most of the indigenous people up there are bi. You could head up there and check it out. Are you looking to pitch, catch or suck some dick?
              I still don't get all that. If the bi-saxuals were treated special then why didn't everybody pretend to be bi? Hell, they woulda called me Chief Flaming Bawllz I woulda acted so gay and then I woulda banged every hot squaw in the village. Or tribe or whatever the hell they called it.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                I still don't get all that. If the bi-saxuals were treated special then why didn't everybody pretend to be bi? Hell, they woulda called me Chief Flaming Bawllz I woulda acted so gay and then I woulda banged every hot squaw in the village. Or tribe or whatever the hell they called it.
                I believe you'd have to suck off at least half the village before they made you a queen & started giving you "special gifts".

They were savages, not retards.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
                  I believe you'd have to suck off at least half the village before they made you a queen & started giving you "special gifts".

They were savages, not retards.
                  Really? They gave away the whole goddamned country for a handful of shiny beads made in a Chinerese sweat shop. They weren't MENSA candidates. I don't think it would take much to fool them.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Primo, they couldn't begin to imagine such a thing as a Chinese sweat shop.

Secondo, half of them were almost as gay as Freddie Mercury at the Rio Carnival & the beads were pretty.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I live in one of the most liberal cities in the country. If I had any inclination to switch teams, I wouldn't have to leave the country. Or even the city limits.

So it's not an issue of supply but rather of demand. As in, I'm not looking for it. Not that there's anything wrong with that......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jacksmar
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I live in one of the most liberal cities in the country. If I had any inclination to switch teams, I wouldn't have to leave the country. Or even the city limits.

So it's not an issue of supply but rather of demand. As in, I'm not looking for it. Not that there's anything wrong with that......
                        FORD, even if BS is your dream mystery date,

every, and i mean EVERY leftist commie lib in U.S. will be voting for the vagisil broad if nominated. it's not even up for debate.............
                        A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

and for WINGER fans............

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar

Jacksmar, you may be an asshole, but at least you're a COOL asshole, unlike FROD, who is a LAME asshole.

And I don't even like Winger.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar

That's a kick ass song.

And guess what? They put their demos out for sale. And Van Failin did what? Nothing. Because they're fags.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Spamming a Hillcunt thread with Winger videos..... somehow seems logical.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...