• Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
    What the fuck is micro aggression
    the donnie and izzy show
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      This just in: future President Donald Trump has announced that he plans to change the name of the country on day one of his presidency. No longer will this country be known as the United States of America. King Trump intends to rename the country Fort Kick Ass.

Ahhhh...making America Great Again babayyy!!

His inauguration portrait has already been done...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

That's what Lincoln shoulda done with his country before he started fucking around in ours. Wait a minute here - Donnie, are you saying Lincoln didn't free the slaves in his country before he attacked the South? Why yes, other Donnie, that's exactly what I'm saying. Shocking, isn't it? Yes it is other Donnie. Appalling, actually.
        oooooo, you're gettin' close to ford disease, stop talkin' to yourself, focus on your "show" here
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kristy

Bitchin'

Geeks who can't get laid but believe they are owed a right to harass hot women from the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory (LIGO) Collaboration have published the first detection of gravitational waves. Golly! Ripples in the fabric of space and time Odd how they announced this almost a century after another womanizing Jew Albert Einstein, in mid-1916, predicted the existence of the waves on the basis of his Theory of General Relative bullshit.

I blame Obama.
          So the waves pushed the eyes over on your weird smiley face ... Cool
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Sesh is getting all "cruiser " for trump ..,.,

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

What the fuck is micro aggression
              Nobody gets paid to say it exists. It's all the rage here in America. See, if someone is speaking to you and you don't like their tone or inflection, that's a micro aggression. If you think somebody looks at you funny, that's a micro aggression. See, micro aggressions are how white society keeps everybody else down.

Then there is overt aggression. I'll give you an example: the BSU at UC Irvine is demanding the dissolution of the campus police force. Keep in mind the campus police aren't being accused of doing anything bad, like lynching people or shooting up the students or turning the dobermans and water hoses on the students. No, according to the BSU, the mere presence of a campus police force is an overt aggression toward them.

See how it works now? And this is called Progress.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                oooooo, you're gettin' close to ford disease, stop talkin' to yourself, focus on your "show" here

Wow donnie can't be in another band or iz will kick him out

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Meanwhile....

master Bernie and his uber rich Jew watch and Hilliary with the most fuck-awful gaudy fashion sense I've ever seen. What color is that? Canary that has been dead in a coalmine for months yellow? It looks like something from a forgotten Bruce Lee movie.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That's what Lincoln shoulda done with his country before he started fucking around in ours. Wait a minute here - Donnie, are you saying Lincoln didn't free the slaves in his country before he attacked the South? Why yes, other Donnie, that's exactly what I'm saying. Shocking, isn't it? Yes it is other Donnie. Appalling, actually.
                    Just like 80% of Americans wanting to stay neutral right up until Pearl Harbor has now been rewritten as about saving the jewish people from Hitler or that the Russians killed 10 times as many German soldiers as the US and UK combined.

Most peoples concept of history of absolutely full of these half truths - it makes them feel better.
                    Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-12-2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      You're right, PB. The art should come first.

Izzy - to the Quasi-Homo-Cave!! We've got work to do!!

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

So the waves pushed the eyes over on your weird smiley face ... Cool
                        That's my huge vag.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

And speaking of a huge vag

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Just like 80% of Americans wanting to stay neutral right up until Pearl Harbor has now been rewritten as about saving the jewish people from Hitler or that the Russians killed 10 times as many German soldiers as the US and UK combined.

Most peoples concept of history of absolutely full of these half truths - it makes them feel better.
                            True. But mine ain't a concept - it's a fact. But as PB pointed out, I really must focus on my comedy. Yes, it is sorely lacking but we strive to improve.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

I like this micro aggression thing it's new and very modern but it might just take off in the land of the drunken Geordie ....

"Did ya fooking micro aggression spill ma pint ya kunt"

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The weekend has started already over here in your mother country and I'm away to buy some booze, have a nice lunch.

Comment

Working...