Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Doesn't happen to me.

I think the message relates to the fact that you may have visited a malicious site prior to visiting us...
    I don't think so. I've had it happen right after deleting history "from the beginning of time" on Google Chrome, ran Avast and SuperAntiSpyware, disconnected then reconnected from my internet connection and restarted my computer. I'll try and get the specifics next time it happens.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
      Doesn't happen to me.

I think the message relates to the fact that you may have visited a malicious site prior to visiting us...
      And that certain cadaverdolts don't have a basic modicum of computer security. I think a nice test of computer idiot white trash is to see if they've had their computer hijacked my Pakistani extortionists...

Comment

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno View Post
        Nope.

The only time I had a virus was on my first computer, a 450MHz Pentium III running Windows 98 S.E. that was top of the line.

And yes, I do visit dodgy sites all the time.

The problem, as can be clearly seen, is that Opera doesn't like your front page, for some reason.

We can assume, then, that something is triggering that admittedly false positive both in Opera & the Dog's anti-virus.
        You really think he has antivirus?

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
          No but I think you're a dickhead.
          Now that's not nice~! I'm trying to help you Dog~!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
            You really think he has antivirus?
            Maybe I should upgrade like your daddy should have when he bought the cheap condoms that failed resulting in your unnecessary and unwanted existence.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

Now that's not nice~! I'm trying to help you Dog~!
              That guy's not a dog, he's a clown. He came to my house to pick me up on a warrant but my chihauhau yelped at him and he hauled ass. In his defense she does weight 8 pounds and has drawn ankle blood before.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

And that certain cadaverdolts don't have a basic modicum of computer security. I think a nice test of computer idiot white trash is to see if they've had their computer hijacked my Pakistani extortionists.
                You always get like this when I tell you we can be friends but not that kind of friends.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...
                X