Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Trump Frump - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Frump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Mexican flags flying outside the Trump rally in San Diego. Looks like the cops are about to kick some ass. Good.

**Edit - kick the ass of the rioters, regardless of their race or legal status.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• The cops should leave them the fuck alone if all they are doing is exercising their "god given" freedom of speech.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
        The cops should leave them the fuck alone if all they are doing is exercising their "god given" freedom of speech.
        Well of course they should. But when they start turning violent then it's ass whipping time, bounce some heads off the trunks of cop cars. And that applies to both Trump supporters and protesters. Speech is one thing - whether I agree with it or not. But inciting a riot or trying to hurt other people ain't speech, regardless of which side is causing the trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
          Well, what in the fuck does that have to do with you, slave?

Your existence is what has no meaning. You're a Nazi, a censor, and a drunken pig.
          #Turnthatfrownupsidedown

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
            Lots of Mexican flags flying outside the Trump rally in San Diego. Looks like the cops are about to kick some ass. Good.

**Edit - kick the ass of the rioters, regardless of their race or legal status.
            It's totally counter productive for people to try and stop Trump speaking - it's exactly the wrong thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
              Well of course they should. But when they start turning violent then it's ass whipping time, bounce some heads off the trunks of cop cars. And that applies to both Trump supporters and protesters. Speech is one thing - whether I agree with it or not. But inciting a riot or trying to hurt other people ain't speech, regardless of which side is causing the trouble.
              I see this on the left as much as the right.

People seem to not get that freedom of speech means absolutely nothing if it's something you agree with. It only comes into play when you are allowing someone to say stuff you don't like.

As someone that pays good money to be called a prick on a daily basis I know this better than most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                #Turnthatfrownupsidedown
                Vietnorean Hippies!! Kristy ain't gonna like that...

Comment

I see this on the left as much as the right.

People seem to not get that freedom of speech means absolutely nothing if it's something you agree with. It only comes into play when you are allowing someone to say stuff you don't like.

As someone that pays good money to be called a prick on a daily basis I know this better than most.
                  Exactly. Just because I don't agree with, well, just about everybody else's point of view or ideas (most of which are stoopid as shit) doesn't mean I can shut them up. Or go beat them up. That kinda goes against the whole individual rights thing I like so much. But this is America and the way to get one's point across has become rioting and violence. We call that "progress" here.

Comment

• The BCE started this bullshit when they decided they would keep Chimpy in a bubble and never let him see exactly how much the American people hated his monkey ass, so they kept all protesters a mile away from him, created this Orwellian fiction called a "free speech zone" and justified it all in the name of post-9/11 "security" paranoia. And sadly, like most of Chimpy's other mistakes, Barry hasn't done a damn thing to undo the damage.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

The BCE started this bullshit when they decided they would keep Chimpy in a bubble and never let him see exactly how much the American people hated his monkey ass, so they kept all protesters a mile away from him, created this Orwellian fiction called a "free speech zone" and justified it all in the name of post-9/11 "security" paranoia. And sadly, like most of Chimpy's other mistakes, Barry hasn't done a damn thing to undo the damage.
                      Yes, ford, all the ills of the world were caused by the BCE lol. Sometimes I think you're even nuttier than me. Do you like scribble all these rants on the walls of your house? Like whatshisname did on Walking Dead?

Comment

• You deny that the BCE were in charge of Chimpy's "security"?

Who the fuck else would be?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

You deny that the BCE were in charge of Chimpy's "security"?

Who the fuck else would be?
                          The Secret Service. Or did W have Blackwater working security?

I tell you what, I do like all the BCE conspiracy theories but they're wearing thin. So I'm gonna issue you a challenge - use your super snooper skills and bring back some BCE UFO evidence. 41 briefed Carter before he assumed the presidency and the rumor is they talked about UFOs and if anybody was in the know it would have been 41. We're relying on you to bring us the proof.

The truth is out there...

Comment

• No, this wasn't a Secret Service protocol. I helped set up Bill Clinton's bus tour through my congressional district in 1996, so I'm familiar with how the Secret Service sets up their perimeters, security check points, etc. For example, we had a stage set up right in the middle of downtown Centralia, so there was an area of a few square blocks closed off to vehicle traffic, and fencing all around, so pedestrian traffic could only enter at one point. But the audience was right there in front of the stage, and if you wanted to hold up a sign saying "Fuck you, I'm voting for old wrinkled up Bob Dole!!" nobody really would have given a shit. The lines were long, and there was pat-down searches at the gate, but that was the extent of inconvenience for the public who chose to attend the event.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• It's just the way the world works.

If you get someone in a room and say 'you are responsible for the president not being shot here is a budget make sure it doesn't happen' over 40 years it just develops and escalates to the point you have 500 guards, no fly zones and so on. None of this is due to the choices of the president, they have to hate it. Alex Jones told us the black Jesus would be assassinated in his first year. This is just the way the world works and also the problem with law enforcement too and privacy. If you say 'What do you need to keep us safe and if you fail you are sacked these people are going to go to crazy levels of super safe which usually means human rights violations to the rest of us. Why wouldn't they? It's not a conspiracy it's a system.
                              Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-27-2016, 10:33 PM.

Comment

You have as much chance of being able to do that as Trump.

Trump is worth at most a couple of billion dollars, personally I think that's bullshit and he's got much less.

The US owes China around 1200 billion dollars.
                                Then he'll have to use a couple coupons.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...
                                X