Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272864 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Frump

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    02-05-2021 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,401 Times in 6,056 Posts

So you think whatever religion you believe in decides your species???
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (06-13-2016)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,063 Posts

Blog Entries
    Give it up for slave SESH everybody. More of his pseudo-left and "multiculturalism" politics. Enjoy.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 03:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    It's just a bunch of bored rich people having some fun. Let's get rid of the border and see what happens. Let's watch these people kill each other. Maybe we can profit from it somehow. They know at the end of the day as long as they control the monetary system and have most the weapons they can control whoever is left. They are just having some fun watching the ants fight each other.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    So you think whatever religion you believe in decides your species???
    Nope. Scientists do that.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

A species is a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.

It's not rocket surgery...

8. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (06-13-2016)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Give it up for slave SESH everybody. More of his pseudo-left and "multiculturalism" politics. Enjoy.
    Nothing wrong with multicultural. Works well for us.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...722311111.html

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Who wants to live in a monoculture?

Beige, ignorant, bland, inward looking bores.

11. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (06-13-2016)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Who wants to live in a monoculture?

Beige, ignorant, bland, inward looking bores.
    I DO.

I want to live in a society that protects the rights of children, you sick fuck!

http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/06/ger...hild-marriage/

Are you saying you want to live in a society where retarded sand monkeys cut the head off children placed in their care, like that Muslim version of Angel did in Russia? Or live in a society where you can marry children, you twisted pile of shit?

Thanks to all you leftist fucktards, paedophilia is about to become legal in Germany. Does that make you feel good about your horrible self? Does that make you feel warm & fuzzy in the black pits of your diseased brains?

YOU MADE PAEDOPHILIA LEGAL!

Congratu-fucking-lations on your fucking retarded, abhorrently stupid tolerance. Fuck you all with your fucked up tolerance of child murder & rape. DELETE MY IZZY ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeleteMe View Post
    I DO.

I want to live in a society that protects the rights of children, you sick fuck!

Are you saying you want to live in a society where retarded sand monkeys cut the head off children placed in their care, like that Muslim version of Angel did in Russia? Or live in a society where you can marry children, you twisted pile of shit?

Thanks to all you leftist fucktards, paedophilia is about to become legal in Germany. Does that make you feel good about your horrible self? Does that make you feel warm & fuzzy in the black pits of your diseased brains?

Congratu-fucking-lations on your fucking retarded, abhorrently stupid tolerance. Fuck you all with your fucked up tolerance of child murder & rape. DELETE MY IZZY ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW!
    My country protects the rights of children. And we're (gasp) a multicultural nation. You know where the door is...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    My country protects the rights of children. And we're (gasp) a multicultural nation. You know where the door is...
    Yes but I don't think Canada is making rulings that marriages with child brides carried out in other countries under Sharia law are to be honored as legal. The same countries where women aren't allowed to drive cars or work or walk around in public without a male relative and where they basically have zero equality in their fucked up so-called justice systems. You know, the same countries where they kill gay people for doing nothing more than being gay. The point is that's the culture in most of the countries these people are coming from. Embracing their culture or just turning a blind eye ain't gonna end well, whether it's in Europe or French Canada or here in the US.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Pocahontas, pedos know exactly where the door is. It's called Canada. and your door is always open.........

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12...n_2250950.html

Theo Fleury, Former Hockey Player: Sexual Abusers Need Tougher Penalties

TORONTO - Former NHL star Theo Fleury is taking aim at Canada's justice system, saying the country's weak penalties for sexual abuse make it a "Disneyland for pedophiles."

The Stanley Cup and Olympic Gold medal-winning forward — a longtime advocate for victims of sexual abuse — has launched a new campaign demanding Ottawa beef up sentences for those convicted of abusing children.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

My country protects the rights of children.
    Well, the article calls it a "Disneyland for pedophiles".

What's it gonna take to bring you down to reality? Obviously sheltering insane people that repay you by busting your head open only made you more adamant to hide in your little fantasy world.

THERE'S REAL SHIT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! WAKE THE FUCK UP! Stop being a fucked up regressive left cultist!

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The immigration laws of the United States give the President the power to suspend entry into the country of any class of persons that the President deems detrimental to the interests or security of the United States, as he deems appropriate.

I will use this power to protect the American people. When I am elected, I will suspend immigration from areas of the world when there is a proven history of terrorism against the United States, Europe or our allies, until we understand how to end these threats.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I DO.

As far as I'm concerned you've been living in a country in which paedophilia is legal since 2007 and you didn't even notice.

What a joke.

You falsely accuse me for some bizarre reason of doing something you actually do.

Any time a muslim kills someone it's the fault of all muslims but when a right wing christian kills 50 children on an island it's his fault alone and you tolerate it.

20. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (06-14-2016)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

As far as I'm concerned you've been living in a country in which paedophilia is legal since 2007 and you didn't even notice.

What a joke.

You falsely accuse me for some bizarre reason of doing something you actually do.

Any time a muslim kills someone it's the fault of all muslims but when a right wing christian kills 50 children on an island it's his fault alone and you tolerate it.
    I don't notice because that's not something I want. So I don't go around looking for how early I can fuck girls in a given country.

I don't know who's the fucktard you're talking about, but I despise priests & organised religions regardless of what they are. Nevertheless, there are millions, if not billions of civilised christian nutbags, but ALL muslims follow a law that requires them to stone women to death if they have been raped. AND marry them before they turn 10. See the fucking difference?

Much as I despise christians, you were born in a christian country, or similar religious bullshit, tell me, did you witness many public stonings, child raping or tossing gays off the roof of pubs? No? Well, one might say that was some sort of strawman argument or just blatant hypocrisy, then.

I like how you're one of the faggots - by faggots I mean weak little pussies, not homosexuals - who justifies bona fide child rapists with ANOTHER fucked up religion, as if that would solve anything. You. Are. Part. Of the problem. Grow some balls, for fuck's sake & come out into the real world!

Why are my accounts not deleted yet?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmar View Post
    The immigration laws of the United States give the President the power to suspend entry into the country of any class of persons that the President deems detrimental to the interests or security of the United States, as he deems appropriate.

I will use this power to protect the American people. When I am elected, I will suspend immigration from areas of the world when there is a proven history of terrorism against the United States, Europe or our allies, until we understand how to end these threats.
    You can't be worse than the current pile of shit. I'll become an american & vote for you. Hell, I'm thinking of doing this for Trump! At least he's a white straight male who'll look after MY interests. Since everyone else is looking for someone to look after their interests, I'm playing the game too - and to win!

I just want to ask you one question - if you ever became president, would you allow some racist thug piece of shit bring you down to his level by calling you a nigga in front of the whole country?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Islam>Christianity
    Hey dickhead, this kid has been in jail for mocking Islam. His name is Amos Yee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amos_Yee

When was the last time something like that happened to someone criticising the christian bullshit? Have you ever been arrested, you hypocrite? Are you still absolutely sure you'd be better off with the Sharia law, you dumbass?
    Last edited by DeleteMe; 06-13-2016 at 07:49 PM.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What a joke.

sesh, you may need some help.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities – but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.

sesh, you're a wee scunner....we'll leave it at that......

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You're like a fucking 13 year old that has just noticed all this shit.

You think your example is bad, I'll see you and raise it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-midd...516006?SThisFB

Qatar convicts Dutch woman held 'after being raped

A court in Qatar has convicted a Dutch woman of having sex outside marriage after she told police she was raped.
    The 22-year-old was handed a suspended sentence and fined $824 (£580). She will also be deported.
    Her lawyer said her drink had been spiked at a Doha hotel in March and she had woken up in a stranger's flat, where she realised she had been raped.
    Her alleged attacker, who said the sex was consensual, was sentenced to 100 lashes for having sex outside marriage.
    He will be given a further 40 lashes for consuming alcohol.
    The woman has been detained since making the allegation three months ago, but her case only came to light over the weekend when her family decided to go public.
    'Horror'
    The Dutch ambassador to Qatar, Yvette Burghgraef-van Eechoud, said after Monday's court hearing that she expected the woman to leave Qatar within days.
    "We will do everything to get her out of the country as soon as possible to where she wants to go," she told AFP news agency.
    Court officials said she would be deported once the fine was paid.
    The woman was arrested by Qatari police immediately after reporting that she had been raped on the night of 15 March, as was the alleged assailant.
    During a holiday in the emirate, she went out with a friend for drinks at a hotel where the sale of alcohol was permitted, according to her lawyer Brian Lokollo.
    "She went dancing but when she returned to the table after the first sip of her drink, she realised someone had added something to her glass," he said.
    The woman did not feel very well and she later woke alone in an unfamiliar flat and "realised to her great horror that she had been raped", Mr Lokollo added.
    Doha-based lawyer Najeeb al-Nuaimi, Qatar's former justice minister, told the Qatar-based broadcaster Al Jazeera the woman's lawyers would have had to prove there had been "no voluntary actions" between her and the man for him to be charged with rape.
    Even if they had been seen walking together, the authorities might have doubts any sexual activity was non-consensual and instead prosecute both for having sex outside marriage, which is known as "zina" under Islamic law, Mr Nuaimi said.
    Article 281 of Qatar's penal code states: "Whoever copulates with a female over 16 without compulsion, duress or ruse shall be punished with imprisonment for a term up to seven years. The same penalty shall also be imposed on the female for her consent."
    According to media reports, dozens of people convicted of zina have been given flogging sentences since 2004, including at least 45 between 2009 and 2011.
    The case of the Dutch woman raises further questions about how the Qatari authorities will deal with the thousands of Western tourists expected to travel to the country for the 2022 Fifa World Cup, many of whom may be unfamiliar with its laws.
    In 2013, a Norwegian woman in the United Arab Emirates was given a 16-month prison sentence for perjury, extramarital sex and drinking alcohol after she told police she had been raped. She was later pardoned and allowed to return to Norway.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

sesh, you may need some help.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities – but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.

sesh, you're a wee scunner....we'll leave it at that......
    I don't like any religions, Ima is trying to make me a whipping boy because he wants to fight someone because he is upset.

If he had more guts he would go away and do it with people that holds the views he is pretending I have.

Weak.

28. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (06-14-2016)

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You can't be worse than the current pile of shit. I'll become an american & vote for you. Hell, I'm thinking of doing this for Trump! At least he's a white straight male who'll look after MY interests. Since everyone else is looking for someone to look after their interests, I'm playing the game too - and to win!

I just want to ask you one question - if you ever became president, would you allow some racist thug piece of shit bring you down to his level by calling you a nigga in front of the whole country?

ask trump....i'm not running for prez....

his quote.........

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't like any religions, Ima is trying to make me a whipping boy because he wants to fight someone because he is upset.

If he had more guts he would go away and do it with people that holds the views he is pretending I have.

Weak.
    No, I just asked you to delete my accounts, even in PMs, you don't & keep engaging me. I may be a racist homoislamophobe, but even I know it's rude not to answer.

I told you all I want is my accounts deleted & you'll never hear from me again.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He wasn't "basking in congratulations" He's speaking out for action. Go back to sucking dick for gas money at the local laundramat and shut the fuck up Mr Sulu.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No, I just asked you to delete my accounts, even in PMs, you don't & keep engaging me. I may be a racist homoislamophobe, but even I know it's rude not to answer.

I told you all I want is my accounts deleted & you'll never hear from me again.
    You've been here long enough. You should know...ACCOUNTS ARE NEVER DELETED!!!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Pocahontas, pedos know exactly where the door is. It's called Canada. and your door is always open.........

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12...n_2250950.html

Theo Fleury, Former Hockey Player: Sexual Abusers Need Tougher Penalties

TORONTO - Former NHL star Theo Fleury is taking aim at Canada's justice system, saying the country's weak penalties for sexual abuse make it a "Disneyland for pedophiles."

The Stanley Cup and Olympic Gold medal-winning forward — a longtime advocate for victims of sexual abuse — has launched a new campaign demanding Ottawa beef up sentences for those convicted of abusing children.
    Our justice system sucks shit.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    He wasn't "basking in congratulations" He's speaking out for action. Go back to sucking dick for gas money at the local laundramat and shut the fuck up Mr Sulu.
    I don't think George Takei is the one who hangs out at laundromats

Maybe if you spent half your childhood in a concentration camp like he did, and then all of your adult life with idiots condemning your for your sexual orientation, you might be a little more weary of fascism?

36. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Angel (06-14-2016)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Maybe if you spent half your childhood in a concentration camp like he did, and then all of your adult life with idiots condemning your for your sexual orientation, you might be a little more weary of fascism?
    He wasn't speaking out against facism. He was twisting another persons words to fit his political agenda. He probably learned that from the same brainwashers you did. If I was Japanese and had been in one of those camps doubtful I'd be a big supporter of the democratic party considering it was a democrat who had me put there.
    BTW Researching internment lead me to another gem. Canada not only interred Japanese/Canadians they kept them in camps until years after the war was over and financed that by confiscating and selling all their belongings. On top of that they deported shitloads of Japanese who were born in Canada. Fuck Canada.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I thought George Takeye was a porn actor in that pedo movie: Youth in Asia.

Donald Trump says President Barack Obama is "more angry" at him than the gunman in the Orlando massacre.

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee is speaking at a rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, hours after Obama denounced his anti-Muslim rhetoric.

Trump made similar comments Monday, when he told a conservative radio host the president "doesn't have a lot of anger at what happened to these wonderful people."

Trump delivered a fiery speech Monday in which he vowed to impose a broad ban on immigrants from areas of the world with a history of terrorism and suggested some Muslims in the United States are turning a blind eye to unfolding plots.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-wh...on.html?ref=gs

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He wasn't speaking out against facism. He was twisting another persons words to fit his political agenda. He probably learned that from the same brainwashers you did. If I was Japanese and had been in one of those camps doubtful I'd be a big supporter of the democratic party considering it was a democrat who had me put there.
    BTW Researching internment lead me to another gem. Canada not only interred Japanese/Canadians they kept them in camps until years after the war was over and financed that by confiscating and selling all their belongings. On top of that they deported shitloads of Japanese who were born in Canada. Fuck Canada.
    We did the same thing you guys did...and, like your country, in 1988 we apologized and gave financial compensation.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Forget criticising muslims, if the rest of the internet finds out we have posts criticising a Start Trek actor this website is toast...

42. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (06-15-2016)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Forget criticising muslims, if the rest of the internet finds out we have posts criticising a Start Trek actor this website is toast...
    Criticising? I see what you're up to. trying to make it look like you're not a Trekie or Treker or whatever they call those dorks but you ain't fooling me.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Criticising?
    Looks misspelled but might not be depending on your locale. Too late to change it now.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

More liberal propanda. One poll says this, another says that. I saw one recently that said shit doesn't stink. Must be true. Polls never lie.

Thread Information