• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      The true cowards are the ones unwilling to stand up and say that NEITHER Drumpf or Hillcunt are remotely acceptable.
      I think I've made it fairly obvious neither one is worthy of being the POTUS. The difference between you and me is I realize they're the only two running that have a chance to win. On top of that Hillary picked a running mate that looks like the Grinch so nobody would take a pot shot at her knowing he's the alternative.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

The only difference between Bill Clinton and Donald Trump is Bill was a lot smarter when it comes to his dealings with women. But then again he's a career politician that would know better than to talk the shit Trump has talked knowing it could ruin his career. Bill also had connections to keep his indiscretions off the front page of the paper. When he was running against George H W Bush I don't remember hearing about his sexual escapades. I realize Bill isn't running for POTUS now but if he did he would easily defeat Trump even though they're two peas in a pod when it comes to women.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I think I've made it fairly obvious neither one is worthy of being the POTUS. The difference between you and me is I realize they're the only two running that have a chance to win. On top of that Hillary picked a running mate that looks like the Grinch so nobody would take a pot shot at her knowing he's the alternative.
          All that is required for somebody other than Drumpf or Hillcunt to win is for somebody else to get more votes. Granted, I'm not claiming this will be easy, with the corrupt corporate whore media virtually ignoring Jill Stein's existence (even worse than they ignored Bernie).

Drumpf shouldn't get a single vote now from a rational human being, and that was even before Pussy-gate, (or Pedo-pageant gate, or 13 year old rape-gate) but certainly after. Anybody who believed Hillary was a rational choice should have been convinced otherwise by all of her PNAC sponsored rantings about Russia, not to mention her obvious health issues, the absolute arrogance and duplicity revealed in the leaks from her e-mails and speeches to the Wall Street criminals, and the fact that she is endorsed by the BCE, as well as numerous others whom no "Democrat" should ever want to be associated with.

It truly is corporate media brainwashing. Another reason why I'm happy to be a cord-cutter (though unfortunately, some of those damned Hillcunt ads are still airing during football games on the weekends.)
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

"Hillcunt"? Oh, that's very American.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
              "Hillcunt"? Oh, that's very American.
              Hillpussy doesn't have the impact Hillcunt has.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                Your claim was zero odds. Zero chance anyone will be killed in a foreign terrorist attack. Horseshit. No one can predict what may or may not happen if we let 200,000 Syrian refugees move here. On top of that we're already in debt to China for billions if not trillions of dollars now. Where are we getting enough cash to house and feed 200,000 refugees when we have millions of homeless people here already including well over 50,000 homeless veterans?

No, that isn't what I said.

I said my own personal odds of being killed in a terrorist attack are virtually/essentially zero. I never said there is a zero chance anybody here in America will be killed by another terrorist attack. That is a logical hypothesis to make based on the amount of people killed by attacks here already as contrasted to the total number of people living in the country.

I'm not worried about 200,000 Syrian refugees moving here. There's a mosque being built in my town less than 2 miles from my house, and in all honesty I'm more concerned that my fellow white countrymen will bomb that mosque than I am about any terrorist bombing plots being hatched from inside the mosque.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Herr Orangenfuhrer reminds his supporters to vote. Make sure they all see this!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Bitchin'

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Bitchin' II

Eat a dick, Elmer Fudd

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Donnie makes a video:

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Finally, "THEDOCTOR" goes to jail:

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Slushy Seshy (a.k.a. slave SESH) makes a video

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No one watches or reads your shit at the moment.

You need to sell it better - is this a funny video? Is it interesting or sexy?

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And the Orange Pedo Hits keep a comin'......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...