Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Unless actual charges are made prior to Election Day, I don't know if the latest statement from the FBI and the re-opening of the investigation is going to make much of a difference in terms of Hillary winning. The polls are tightening, but thus far Trump has barely been able to break 200 in terms of electoral votes. Having said that, I don't necessarily think it will be a landslide for Hillary.

I mean, the emails were found on Weiner's computer, and were backups of what was originally on Huma's computer. Huma has been separated from him for 2 months. Thus far, there isn't even any word from the FBI if any of these newly discovered Weiner e-mails are even related to the other emails for which Clinton was legally exonerated in July. So this isn't really much by way of a "bombshell" thus far. It isn't anything new by way of news in terms of what the general public already knows about Hillary Clinton, and I think by and large people have already made their determinations.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

We'll see.

On a kinda related note, I just saw the photo of Bernie hanging out by a pool. The one Hill Dawg's campaign apparently wanted to leak. And it's a YUGE fail, lol. The dude's out working on his tan - albeit under an umbrella (insert White 2 Black Extreme tanning lotion plug here). But hey, he's out there doing something, even if he's chillin', while Hill Dawg is trying to catch up on her naps.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
        We just don't want to get stuck with Orange County. Or that whole Fresno-Bakersfield region..... too many Freeper wackjobs. But you know that, since you're from there.
        It ain't the "Freepers" you're afraid of, it's the "Beaners". The Pacific Northwest has always been a haven for white supremacists that pretend to be liberals. I met a shitload of them while I was living up there.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"White supremacist liberals" are about as real as vegan steakhouses or virgin prostitutes.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Legally his hands and dick are so small it will be downgraded in court to nudging.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Legally his hands and dick are so small it will be downgraded in court to nudging.
              Body shaming a White Man now?? Kristy's right - you have turned into a Transginger feminist

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

"White supremacist liberals" are about as real as vegan steakhouses or virgin prostitutes.
                Vegans are Devilly. If God didn't intend for us to eat meat he wouldn't have made cows so slow and stoopid and tasty.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Terry
                  Unless actual charges are made prior to Election Day, I don't know if the latest statement from the FBI and the re-opening of the investigation is going to make much of a difference in terms of Hillary winning. The polls are tightening, but thus far Trump has barely been able to break 200 in terms of electoral votes. Having said that, I don't necessarily think it will be a landslide for Hillary.

I mean, the emails were found on Weiner's computer, and were backups of what was originally on Huma's computer. Huma has been separated from him for 2 months. Thus far, there isn't even any word from the FBI if any of these newly discovered Weiner e-mails are even related to the other emails for which Clinton was legally exonerated in July. So this isn't really much by way of a "bombshell" thus far. It isn't anything new by way of news in terms of what the general public already knows about Hillary Clinton, and I think by and large people have already made their determinations.
                  Whichever of these two bozos wins the election they are going to spend the next 4 years fighting legal cases.

The worry then is that they start shit abroad 'Wag the dog' style to distract attention.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Vegans are Devilly. If God didn't intend for us to eat meat he wouldn't have made cows so slow and stoopid and tasty.
                    That's the same excuse you used for your last girlfriend...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Horseshit. You don't want 5 million grape pickers stinking up "Cascadia" so you drew the line above the San Joaquin Valley. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

What does the size of his hands and dick got to do with his ability to run this country? Is that why Scotland is run by the Brits? Couldn't find a Scotsman with a large enough dick to do the job?
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Oh, very fucking funny, slave SESH Mock rape and assault no matter if it is alleged or not.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            Body shaming a White Man now?? Kristy's right - you have turned into a Transginger feminist
                            He's a mangina hypocrite.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              What does the size of his hands and dick got to do with his ability to run this country? Is that why Scotland is run by the Brits? Couldn't find a Scotsman with a large enough dick to do the job?
                              So says the F A T Cali whose state had a b-movie actor for a governor.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

And get this, you fucking sexist, cretin retards. It appears some Trump cock blocking has been going on:

Comment

Working...