A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Hey Ford - did you hear that the Grand Dragon of the Klan has now endorsed Hill Dawg? I bet she's in the Klan too
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I did read something about that. Whether his comments were serious or not, he should have said them about two weeks earlier, before the DLC propaganda team convinced all the black folks down south to vote for her.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              I did read something about that. Whether his comments were serious or not, he should have said them about two weeks earlier, before the DLC propaganda team convinced all the black folks down south to vote for her.
              I can't understand why they voted for her in the first place.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Poor slave FORD still can't think for himself.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Puff Dippity Doo Doo says vote for Trump!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here’s the Anti-Trump Beer You’ve Been Waiting For

Thanks to one courageous brewery, Illinois-based haters are able to protest the Republican front-runner's unfortunate victory in the state by getting drunk in the comfort of their own homes. In anticipation of Tuesday's Illinois primary, Latino-owned brewery 5 Rabbit Cervecería started bottling a limited run of its "Chinga tu Pelo," a Latin-American insult that literally translates to "fuck your hair."

The beer was originally known as "Trump Golden Ale" but was rebranded after founder Andres Araya realized he did not want to brew for the Chicago Trump Tower after Trump's inflammatory, racist comments about Mexican immigrants. There are other boozy ways to protest, too — like getting wasted on Ilegal Mezcal.

Don't get a lot of Illinois beers out this way, but if I ever see this stuff, I'll buy a 6 pack for the Hell of it.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Yeah, ghey.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                        Thanks to one courageous brewery, Illinois-based haters are able to protest the Republican front-runner's unfortunate victory in the state by getting drunk in the comfort of their own homes. In anticipation of Tuesday's Illinois primary, Latino-owned brewery 5 Rabbit Cervecería started bottling a limited run of its "Chinga tu Pelo," a Latin-American insult that literally translates to "fuck your hair."
                        Courageous? What's so courageous about it? I think I'll buy one of those home brewery kits and make a batch of Fuck A Bunch Of Wetbacks for my friends to enjoy on Cinco De Mayo.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Night Keith Richards Pulled a Knife Over a Disagreement With Donald Trump

Back in 1989, the Rolling Stones had reluctantly agreed to a pay-per-view event at Donald Trump’s Atlantic City property when things got ugly.

Concert promoter Michael Cohl told Pollstar last year that the partnership, forged during a blockbuster reunion tour in support of the band’s Steel Wheels album, specifically limited involvement by the current Republican Party front-runner. But Trump, Cohl said, inserted himself into the promotional push for the event anyway – sending Keith Richards nearly over the edge.

“Keith pulls out his knife and slams it on the table and says, ‘What the hell do I have you for? Do I have to go over there and fire him myself? One of us is leaving the building – either him or us,'” Cohl remembered the Stones guitarist telling him. “I said, ‘No. I’ll go do it. Don’t you worry.'”

Cohl — who has since promoted tours for U2, Michael Jackson and Barbra Streisand while serving as former chairman of Live Nation — said he brought up the the boxing-style event in hopes of maximizing earnings for the Rolling Stones’ first concerts since 1981-82. Unfortunately, he found that no one in Las Vegas was interested in taking a chance on his new idea. “They didn’t get it,” Cohl added. “They didn’t like rock music yet.”

That’s when Trump stepped in. The only problem, Trump’s new partners were less than enthusiastic about being directly linked with their new Atlantic City-based benefactor, Cohl said. “I opened my big mouth in the meeting with the Rolling Stones, where they go, ‘This is all great, but we’re not going to be affiliated with Donald Trump. At all. Screw you,'” Cohl said. “And I go, ‘I will control Donald Trump!”

Cohl even made Trump agree not to attend the show, but the real-estate businessman went off script. At 6PM on concert night, Cohl discovered Trump in the venue press room, holding court with reporters. A terse discussion resulted in Trump promising to stop talking to the media, Cohl said.

But once the promoter left, Trump resumed his news conference – and that prompted Richards’ angry ultimatum. Cohl returned for a second confrontation with Trump, and he said it quickly got out of hand. Trump brought along three brass-knuckled bodyguards, according to Cohl, and then went “berserk.”

Increasingly worried, Cohl said he called his own security detail, which was already en route with “tire irons and hockey sticks and screwdrivers,” Cohl recalled. “‘Now are you gonna go, Donald?’ And off he went, and that was the night I fired Donald Trump.”

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

David Duke: Trump Makes Hitler Great Again

David Duke told his radio show on Wednesday that Donald Trump’s campaign could do wonders “rehabilitating” Adolf Hitler’s image.

David Duke, a onetime leader of the Klu Klux Klan, suggested on his radio program yesterday that Donald Trump, whom he has encouraged his listeners and followers to vote for, may be helping to rehabilitate the image of Adolf Hitler.

In his Southern drawl, Duke said that media comparisons drawn between the mustached German dictator and the straw-haired aspirational authoritarian were simply going to end up making Hitler look like a nicer fellow.

“The truth is, by the way, they might be rehabilitating that fellow with the mustache back there in Germany, because I saw a commercial against Donald Trump, a really vicious commercial, comparing what Donald Trump said about preserving America and making America great again to Hitler in Germany preserving Germany and making Germany great again and free again and not beholden to these Communists on one side, politically who were trying to destroy their land and their freedom, and the Jewish capitalists on the other, who were ripping off the nation through the banking system,” Duke said in audio captured by Right Wing Watch.

Trump, who has denied knowing who David Duke is even though he damn well knows who David Duke is, has disavowed the former Grand Wizard’s endorsement. In a prior conversation with The Daily Beast, Duke reasserted that he doesn’t outright endorse the Republican frontrunner but said he would vote for him.

Later in Wednesday’s program, Duke attributed the protests that shut down a recent Trump rally in Chicago, to the media, who he blamed for inciting a war against the Republican frontrunner.

“This war that’s going on against Donald Trump is really a war going on against America, it’s a war going on against the European-American majority,” said Duke, who asserts that Jewish Zionists control the media and manipulate its message. “The media has incited hatred and violence and repression of Donald Trump and the hundreds of thousands, the millions of people who support him, and that’s what happened in Chicago.”

There are almost eight more months until the election.

Last edited by FORD; 03-18-2016, 12:54 AM.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...