Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Rapey bond is ok ... think that one we can sneak under the wire, Plus it's mcbond so sesh is cool with it
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      Rapey bond is ok ... think that one we can sneak under the wire, Plus it's mcbond so sesh is cool with it
      Ah right, I didn't think of that. Now - wanna know who Negan killed?
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

I know we have Twitter in the old country , is it worth staying up for when I finish ?

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          For god's sake man - don't mention Rapey Bond or Sesh will have another feminist fit
          Bond sexist? Never!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I know we have Twitter in the old country , is it worth staying up for when I finish ?
            Yeah, it actually is. Better have a drink or three first - it's brutal.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think Sir Roger was maybe even more rapey than Sean. The technique was basically grab the woman and force her to kiss you until she stops fighting.

Admittedly in Goldfinger he converted a lesbian to heterosexuality by throwing her to the ground a few times and then pinning her down and kissing her until she stopped resisting which today would maybe be seen as a little pushy...
              Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-23-2016, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                I think Sir Roger was maybe even more rapey than Sean. The technique was basically grab the woman and force her to kiss you until she stops fighting.
                Does that make it techniquey?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The kids read the books ..... wizards gay wtf
                  I think the author only decided to make him gay at the last minute because she didn't want Gandalf to be the only gay wizard in the magical kingdoms of whereever... even though the Tolkein characters and the Potter characters are in completely different magical kingdoms, of course.

(for the record, I've never read a single Harry Potter book and only watched about half of a movie with my niece & nephew, and don't recall any reference to Dumbledore's sexual orientation in the movie)
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Does that make it techniquey?
                    I'm a Bond nut and going to see Moore in a couple of weeks. Front row so I'll rape shame the 89 year old during the Q&A.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, Moore is pretty much the Sammy Hagar of the Bond franchise, isn't he? Maybe that's not really fair since not all of his movies were bad. Certainly better than that Dalton crap. And of course the analogy falls apart, because there would be way too many Cherones.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        I'm a Bond nut and going to see Moore in a couple of weeks. Front row so I'll rape shame the 89 year old during the Q&A.
                        Put it on YouTube

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Apparently he is touring with his biographer so that if he is asked a question about something that he can't remember doing he has an expert on his life to remind him what happened.

I'm half his age and really fucking need one of those guys already...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wasn't Moore having some sort of dementia issues recently? Or am I thinking of some other 70s movie star?
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                              Well, Moore is pretty much the Sammy Hagar of the Bond franchise, isn't he? Maybe that's not really fair since not all of his movies were bad. Certainly better than that Dalton crap. And of course the analogy falls apart, because there would be way too many Cherones.
                              Roger Moore was the producer's first choice for James Bond after Sean Connery decided he'd had enough but he was busy doing The Saint. George Lazenby got the gig but they went with Connery again in the next movie. Then Moore got his chance. The reason his Bond was not as tough as the Connery Bond but a bit funnier is because he didn't want to emulate Connery (as Bond) or himself as The Saint.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                                Wasn't Moore having some sort of dementia issues recently? Or am I thinking of some other 70s movie star?
                                Someone else I think.

Moore is pretty sharp for 89 but he's still 89.

In a couple of years he will be at that age which is seen as a bit too old to run for president.

Comment

Working...