X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
    NBC handed all their late night spots to Lorne Michaels. SNL has been shit for years, and Seth Myers was better in his small Weekend Update role. Jimmy Fallon throws more softball questions than Jay Leno ever did.
    Fallon tries not to be too mean spirited with his jokes because he likes to appear to be a nice guy instead of a smug asshole like Myers. Seems to be working well for him so far.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
      Someone with a job
      Is it a blow job ?
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Someone with a job (you'll have to look that word up since you never had one).
        Sucking dick for gas money isn't a real job.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

No. Limey.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
            Is it a blow job ?
            Who would want that filthy mouth anywhere near their genitalia?
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              Sucking dick for gas money isn't a real job.
              Please, leave your conversations/realizations with your social worker out of the forum.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Please, leave your conversations/realizations with your social worker out of the forum.
                Funny how much you know about social workers and such. Have you found any pot stores that take EBT yet?
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Dude, just reading your bullshit (and knowing how fucking lazy you really are) alone makes you a tax payer burden to those who pay for your social worker.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Shouldn't they take EBT for edibles? They are food (with extra ingredients)
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Dude, just reading your bullshit (and knowing how fucking lazy you really are) alone makes you a tax payer burden to those who pay for your social worker.
                      Bla bla bla. Time to put the little mouth that roared back on ignore.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        You better go back to school and take a math course. While I agree the odds would be pretty low you'd have the factor in the fact that is has happened and will most likely happen again. You disrespect thousands of Americans who died on 9/11 with your zero odds. You also disrespect the 14 people assassinated by foreign born terrorists in San Bernadino just last year which is only a few miles away from my former hometown in California.
                        I'm displaying a lack of respect to nobody, because math validates my claim.

Roughly 3,000 people died on September 11th, 2001 from the terrorist attacks. The US population on September 11th, 2001 was 285 million. I assume from your comment you HAVE taken a math course. You do the math and tell me what 3,000 is to 285 million in terms of percentage. Then do the math and tell me what 14 is to 320 million (the US population in 2015) in terms of a percentage. Then extrapolate the odds from there using those percentages.

You're also assuming that the people who died on September 11th, 2001 and in the San Bernadino shooting would want me to show respect for them by being forever afraid of a terrorist threat that I have a virtually zero chance of dying from, or that somehow my going on and not living my life in fear after these attacks is a sign of disrespect.

Even for you, all of that is a bit silly.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There comes a point when such an irrational fear compared to risk has to be called what it actually is.

Cowardice.

A handful of nasty pricks kill a few people and a large demographic of the US, the Trump demographic, shit themselves completely.

Terrorism works by frightening weak people.

It's kind of in the name...

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            There comes a point when such an irrational fear compared to risk has to be called what it actually is.

Cowardice.

A handful of nasty pricks kill a few people and a large demographic of the US, the Trump demographic, shit themselves completely.

Terrorism works by frightening weak people.

It's kind of in the name...
                            Well, that's the thing, isn't it? Terrorism only works if it makes people afraid.

Hey, I don't want to die in a terrorist attack. I'm not minimizing how awful they are, for anyone, anywhere.

In the larger picture, though, the rest of the world has been living with these type of attacks on a far more regular basis for much longer than the US has. Add that to the fact that various 'homegrown' groups such as the Weathermen in the late 1960s/early 1970s were bombing targets within the US.

It's all how you choose to live your life, I guess.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

9-11 was shocking but it was 15 years ago now and it's about time some said enough already.

Dying in a terrorist attack is like a natural disaster, it's horrible and terrible but won't happen to you and probably won't happen to even a friend of a friend.

This is Manchester England 20 years ago after a terrorist attack probably funded by misguided Americans.

Shit happens you move one. I bet most people here didn't even know that had happened.

If I said 'I grab women by the vagina' and you replied 'WTF are you talking about?' as you would in any locker room I've ever been in, my reply can't be 'look at this fucking picture of Manchester, that's the real issue.'

ALSO I really get the impression apart from Drumf most people in NYC have moved on.

Why is it that the people least likely to be attacked by terrorists are so fucking frightened of terrorists?

Why is it that the people who live in places with the least immigrants are so afraid of immigration?

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Looks like they did the limeys a favor.

Comment

Working...