Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Paul Ryan is still holding on on supporting Trump for president. I wonder if that means the party is still considering giving him the nomination and kicking Trump to the curb. If they do Trump should buy the part of the national debt we owe China, demand immediate repayment or fire the current government and appoint himself dictator for life.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You have as much chance of being able to do that as Trump.

Trump is worth at most a couple of billion dollars, personally I think that's bullshit and he's got much less.

The US owes China around 1200 billion dollars.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        Paul Ryan is still holding on on supporting Trump for president. I wonder if that means the party is still considering giving him the nomination and kicking Trump to the curb. If they do Trump should buy the part of the national debt we owe China, demand immediate repayment or fire the current government and appoint himself dictator for life.
        Here's my theory on why Eddie Munster isn't saying anything. Most obviously, as the Speaker of the House, it's his duty to be the MC at the party convention, so (even though Trump theoretically has the delegate count wrapped up) he should appear impartial until the vote is taken.

Aside from that, there's still the possibility that a faction of the right wing could break from Drumpf and run on a third party ticket, or perhaps even vote for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate. And should Queen Weathervane be installed as the Democratic nominee, there will definitely be a split between actual FDR Democrats and the Clintonian DLC types, and a big chunk of that party will be voting for somebody else, whether Bernie himself, Jill Stein on the Green party ticket or (my preference) a Sanders/Stein "unity" ticket to consolidate the Liberal vote.

In that four party scenario, none of the above is likely to get enough votes to win the election, which throws it to the House of Representatives. Eddie might be secretly hoping for this scenario, and exaggerating his own importance in such an event. Should that happen, I'm certainly counting on the Progressive Caucus (which Bernie founded) solidly lining up behind him, and persuading the other "Democrats" to join with them, since Hillary has obviously proven to be a lost cause.

Yeah, it would be somewhat of a clusterfuck, but probably better than the nightmare of 2000.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Here's what's going to happen Ford. Hillbillary vs Trump. One of them will be the next President of the United States. Either way, they both win.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Either way America loses.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              But since you say that about absolutely everything these days then your post has no meaning.
              Well, what in the fuck does that have to do with you, slave?

Your existence is what has no meaning. You're a Nazi, a censor, and a drunken pig.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Trump's gonna build a wall. A big ass wall. Hopefully we can deport all the Hippies and most of the college students. Ship em all to Mexicoland and see how well their fairy tale dreams work out. Maybe Trump will put me in charge of selecting deportees. I guarantee you the lines at Disneyworld would be a hell of a lot shorter.

Oh yeah, and Trump will be the next president. I hope he has the White House demolished and moves the Capitol back to Alabama.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuck Bernie or Bust! For me, it's Bernie or Cascadian Secession!
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Trump's gonna build a wall. A big ass wall. Hopefully we can deport all the Hippies and most of the college students. Ship em all to Mexicoland and see how well their fairy tale dreams work out. Maybe Trump will put me in charge of selecting deportees. I guarantee you the lines at Disneyworld would be a hell of a lot shorter.

Oh yeah, and Trump will be the next president. I hope he has the White House demolished and moves the Capitol back to Alabama.
                    Give us a shout when you move it we can sort the demolition job on the old one cheap ,we burnt it real good last time
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      CBS is corporate filth. Everything that polluted networks spews out sucks. Even Colbert just painful to watch and needs to get off the air as soon as possible.

Go fuck yourself, you sad unfunny fuck
                      Ratings aren't what CBS expected and they've already replaced Colbert's executive producer.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I used to think what Jay Leno did - going back to the Tonight Show - was a douche move, and certainly Conan got fucked in the process. But right now, I'd really like to see Letterman come back, and for Stewart and Colbert to go back to their own shows.

Larry Wilmore has his moments, but he's had a lot of non-moments too. And Trevor Noah is a fucking Hillbot who can't even vote for the bitch, because he's South African. And don't even get me started on Samantha Bee..... she's got her head so far up Hillary's ass I can't even watch her once a week anymore.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Fuck Bernie or Bust! For me, it's Bernie or Cascadian Secession!
                            I support the right of the people of your state to secede!! Hell, if you let me fly my flag I might even come fight with you lol

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              Give us a shout when you move it we can sort the demolition job on the old one cheap ,we burnt it real good last time
                              Once we secede and the CSA puts the Capitol back where it belongs, you guys can do whatever you want with the White House. Seriously - we don't want it. But I will be bringing the Lincoln Memorial down here for, uh, renovations

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                I used to think what Jay Leno did - going back to the Tonight Show - was a douche move, and certainly Conan got fucked in the process. But right now, I'd really like to see Letterman come back, and for Stewart and Colbert to go back to their own shows.

Larry Wilmore has his moments, but he's had a lot of non-moments too. And Trevor Noah is a fucking Hillbot who can't even vote for the bitch, because he's South African. And don't even get me started on Samantha Bee..... she's got her head so far up Hillary's ass I can't even watch her once a week anymore.
                                I tried to like that Trevor guy, I really did. But he would literally suck Hill Dawg's clit and Bawllz. And I don't care if somebody is a democrat - big deal. But anybody that would get behind that old bag is literally insane. There's just no other explanation for it.

Comment

Working...