X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
    Wishy washy is still better than pro amnesty for illegals any day of the week. Unless amnesty means you're forgiven, now get the fuck back to where you came from.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Did you say that when St. Ronald of Jellybean rolled out his amnesty plan?

Credit where it's due.... he was absolutely right about the greedy employers being the root cause of illegal immigration.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
        Did you say that when St. Ronald of Jellybean rolled out his amnesty plan?

Credit where it's due.... he was absolutely right about the greedy employers being the root cause of illegal immigration.
        Yes he was and the reason he signed that bill was it was supposed to make it harder for greedy employers to hire illegals and punish the ones who do but a couple parts of the bill were omitted. Instead of stemming the flow of illegals across the border it actually gave more of them incentive to cross. Now we have business owners who got amnesty the first time who hire nothing but illegals. I've seen it first hand while driving a truck in So Cal. At several companies I did business with the plant manager would get kick backs from the illegals he hired and would threaten to fire and turn in any that balked at the proposition. The company I worked for only employed two legal residents. Myself and another driver but that was only because a few businesses we dealt with would do business with someone else if the knew we hired illegals.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by MmeForget
          What has Trump done to EARN your trust?
          Trump told me he's gonna send me 37 hot Russian hookers if I vote for him. Plus he's gonna toss in some Trump Steaks and then let me fly a couple combat missions over Dirtville and blow some shit up real good. Hell yeah, it's gonna be bad ass!!
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Trump told me he's gonna send me 37 hot Russian hookers if I vote for him. Plus he's gonna toss in some Trump Steaks and then let me fly a couple combat missions over Dirtville and blow some shit up real good. Hell yeah, it's gonna be bad ass!!
            Don't feed the animals. I'm not sure we can survive another 4 years of the same old bullshit that's been going on since 9/11. I'm willing to admit I made a mistake when I voted for Bush in 2000. But there's no guaranty things would have been any different with Al Gore at the helm. I knew he would push the let's attack Iraq agenda but that was before we sent troops to Afghanistan and that area to annihilate the Taliban. If we would had gotten that done then we could have considered going after Saddam but then again Saddam might have decided to be a little more cooperative by that time. Unfortunately I can't change the past.
            After the Bush administration left office Obama claimed he was gonna bring change to the White House. He didn't. On top of that he has turned back racial relations damn near 50 years to the days of the Watts riots and such. Every time a cop shoots a black person now regardless of what the black person was doing he's a racist. We've got black people going on national television saying the only way they're ever going to be free is by killing all the white people including killing babies but nobody says a damn thing against it. If A white man got on TV and said the shit he'd probably be arrested and sent to prison. That's the society we live in today.
            If Hillary gets elected is anything going to be different? Doubtful. Trump might not be the best candidate out there but he's the only one running that can win other than Hillary. Do we want another 4 years of what's going on now or should we take a chance on Trump and see if he can do better. I'd rather take my chances with Trump.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Will the White Supremacist StormTrumpers kill the Orange man....

...when they realize he's lied to them about building walls and deporting those "filthy rapist Mexicans"......

Glenn BecKKK seems convinced......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Lauer looks like he's got a little gray Hitler stache going in that photo. Looking good Matt.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Convincing picture from young Son of Drumpf, right?

Or not, because...........
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

.....it's bullshit!

Mark Cuban Verified account
                                ‏@mcuban

Mark Cuban Retweeted Eric Trump

I'm pretty sure that's our arena in Dallas Eric. #WrongBasket
                                BTW, even in Little Hitler's cropped photo, though the Dallas jerseys and American Airlines signs were cropped out, apparently Eric didn't notice the big Texas flag directly above the NW corner floor entrance.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...