• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

TARD, Trump says you're wrong. The BCE didn’t kill Kennedy, Cruz’s daddy killed Kennedy.

If Cruz had any balls, he would have noted that trump is the zodiac killer............
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Cruz's daddy probably is BCE. They had a lot of brainwashed CIA plants in the Batista Fan Club in Miami. Some of them became full fledged terrorists, like Orlando Bosch. Rafe Cruz Sr. was probably just a low level agitator, sent in to infiltrate the "Fair Play for Cuba" movement, which is where he was allegedly pictured with Lee Oswald.

Whether Rafe Sr. remained on the BCE/CIA payroll is certainly up for debate. It's been speculated for decades that the CIA was behind the rise of the Religious Reich in the USA, just as they were Islamic fundamentalism in the middle east.

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

It’s All Over Now: The Rolling Stones Want Trump to Stop Playing Their Songs

by Josh Feldman | 5:14 pm, May 4th, 2016

Donald Trump has recently been taking to playing the Rolling Stones song “Start Me Up” at campaign events, and the group would very much like for it to fade away.

The iconic band provided a statement today that said, according to Time, “The Rolling Stones have never given permission to the Trump campaign to use their songs and have requested that they cease all use immediately.”

The Stones are not the first musicians who have requested Trump stop using their songs at his events––Steven Tyler objected to Trump playing “Dream On,” Adele said Trump doesn’t have permission to play her songs, and Neil Young took issue with Trump using “Rockin’ in the Free World” at his 2016 announcement.

Now, it’s pretty clear the Stones aren’t fans of Trump’s. Mick Jagger joked about his great wall and Keith Richards said that while Trump would be “refreshing,” the thought of President Trump would be “the worst nightmare.”

In Trump’s defense, though, not only is “Start Me Up” a pretty good energy-boosting song, but after he kicked Ted Cruz out of the race last night, he most definitely made a grown man cry…

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

BCE Says They Have "No Plans" to Endorse Trump

Bush 41, 43 Have No Plans to Endorse Trump
            by Jordan Rudner
            May 4, 2016

For the first time since his own presidency, George H.W. Bush is planning to stay silent in the race for the Oval Office — and the younger former president Bush plans to stay silent as well.

Bush 41, who enthusiastically endorsed every Republican nominee for the past five election cycles, will stay out of the campaign process this time. He does not have plans to endorse presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, spokesman Jim McGrath told The Texas Tribune.

“At age 91, President Bush is retired from politics,” McGrath wrote in an email Wednesday. “He came out of retirement to do a few things for Jeb, but those were the exceptions that proved the rule.” His son Jeb Bush dropped out of the GOP presidential race in February.

Bush 43, meanwhile, "does not plan to participate in or comment on the presidential campaign," according to his personal aide, Freddy Ford.

On Tuesday evening, Trump secured his place as the all-but-certain Republican nominee with a decisive win in the Indiana primary. Hours later, U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, who had hoped to force a contested Republican convention, formally dropped out of the race.

“What Ted did is a great thing to do because we want to bring unity to the Republican party,” Trump said in his victory speech Tuesday night.

“We have to bring unity — this is so much easier if we have it,” Trump added.

The unity Trump hopes to achieve might be difficult, given the positions other prominent Republicans have taken this election cycle. This week, Cruz called Trump a “serial philanderer” and “pathological liar” for whom “morality doesn’t exist.” In February, U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida, then a GOP candidate, called Trump a “con artist,” while then-candidate Jeb Bush suggested the Republican frontrunner might need therapy.

Although George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush have not critiqued Trump in so many words, they have made some veiled criticisms. At a campaign event for his brother Jeb Bush in February, Bush 43 noted that in his experience, "the strongest person usually isn't the loudest one in the room."

And Bush 41's silence tells its own story.

In 1996, Bush stood by Bob Dole, a longtime political rival, to offer Dole a hearty endorsement in his campaign against President Bill Clinton.

“I’ll do anything Sen. Dole wants me to do — I’ll campaign for him,” Bush said. “My heart lies at this level, the Dole level.”

Bush 41 also campaigned for his son, George W. Bush, in 2000 and 2004.

In 2008, both Bushes came forward to support eventual Republican nominee U.S. Sen. John McCain of Arizona, well before McCain formally clinched the nomination.

“As someone who helped lead our great party at the RNC and later as president, I believe now is the right time for me to help John in his effort to start building the broad-based coalition it’ll take for our values to carry the White House this fall,” Bush 41 told reporters in February 2008.

Meanwhile, Bush 43 also volunteered his services, saying of McCain, "If he wants my pretty face standing by his side at one of these rallies, I'll be glad to show up."

And in 2012, at age 87, the elder Bush came out swinging once again for Mitt Romney in a glowing interview on CNN.

“Barbara and I are very proud to fully and enthusiastically endorse and support our old friend Mitt Romney,” Bush 41 said. “He’s a good man, he’ll make a great president, and we just wish him well.”

"I'm for Mitt Romney," Bush 43 added later.

Representatives from the Trump campaign did not respond to requests for comment.

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This fits with the theory that his whole campaign was just a marketing thing for his crappy business that has got out of hand.

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Ford - I'm gonna have the Klan come burn a cross in your front yard if you keep on. What is your obsession with them anyways? There's literally a couple thousand Klan members in the entire country. Out of 330 million people.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

How is it FORD's fault that DuKKKe and the other Klan members keep claiming Drumpf as one of their own?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Ford - I'm gonna have the Klan come burn a cross in your front yard if you keep on. What is your obsession with them anyways? There's literally a couple thousand Klan members in the entire country. Out of 330 million people.
                          He's obsessed with fire. He's probably a fire bug.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                            How is it FORD's fault that DuKKKe and the other Klan members keep claiming Drumpf as one of their own?
                            What do the rantings of a handful of Klan idiots have to do with Trump? Nothing. You'll latch on to anything to push your Klan Taking Over America agenda, lol. I bet you don't leave the house on Halloween
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              He's obsessed with fire. He's probably a fire bug.
                              It's not so much of an "obsession" as it is a logical use of the resources available. I'm in Hell. There's fire everywhere you look down here. Klan members down here carry around buckets of water and put OUT the burning crosses on people's lawns, because nobody notices a burning cross as anything out of the ordinary.

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Trump converts to Buddhism

Nam-myho-orange-ego

Comment

Working...