X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Is it time?? Finally??? I gots to load up! Praise Baby Jesus - The South is gonna rise again!!
    No, no, no.

That ALREADY happened.

Otherwise, that would've made that clipping an astoundingly obvious forgery made by some dumbass who didn't even take the time to proofread his work.

You're not suggesting that Sesh would be so dumb & blind enough because of his hatred of someone he never even met to fall for such a thing, are you?

It's not like there's a shortage of material on Trump. The guy smears his own character every time he opens his mouth. He's been saying appalling things every 5 minutes since the late 70s AT LEAST.

What kind of sick, twisted person would be so obsessed about Trump that he'd run out of verifiable material & would have to start spreading blatant lies about the man?

Certainly no one in THIS site, that's for sure.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
      Jesus fuck.

A supposed obituary from Donald Trump's recently-deceased cousin implores the public not to vote for the GOP presidential contender.

All I had to do was type the name.

This is... this is retarded.

Grown men living in their own fantasy world, believing every bullshit that reinforces their fucked up views of the world, while dismissing easily proven truths that threaten force reality into their fantasy bubbles.

I don't get it. The world may be fucked up, as always, but we're still living in an age where life is easier for many, many people, including everyone that posts here, than it has been up to this point.

Yet everyone complains, whines, cries & retreats into their own little fantasy world. Their safe spaces.

Your parents should've bitchslapped every single one of you. Maybe that would've turned you into men.

Oh fuck off with your self righteous smug crap.

I am so sorry I made a terrible terrible mistake and the story about a cunt being a cunt was wrong.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Oh fuck off with your self righteous smug crap.

I am so sorry I made a terrible terrible mistake and the story about a cunt being a cunt was wrong.
        I am not angry, Sesh.

You have plenty of provable evidence of the cunt being a cunt.

Yet your rage blinded you to an obvious bait.

I am DISAPPOINTED.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Some bullshit for the slaves:

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I am not angry, Sesh.

You have plenty of provable evidence of the cunt being a cunt.

Yet your rage blinded you to an obvious bait.

I am DISAPPOINTED.
            Rage?

Hardly - I just thought it was funny.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Two words:

Civil

War

II

Yeah, it was funny.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And before somebody questions whether the Trump quotes from the Howard Stern show are real or not.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  And before somebody questions whether the Trump quotes from the Howard Stern show are real or not.......

I wouldn't question them, because I know the things that get said on Howard Stern, but props to you for providing a source. That's very decent.

Now, where's that irrefutable proof of his father having been Imperial Grand Wizard of the KKK?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nobody ever said Grandpa Trump was the "Imperial Grand Wizard". But he was clearly arrested, at a Klan rally, for fighting cops, and then released from custody, due to the efforts of the KKK's lawyer. So it's hard to reach any other conclusion from that, other than "he was a sheet wearing, cross burning, klansman".

At the very least, his racism was well documented by one of the greatest songwriters of the era....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Nobody ever said Grandpa Trump was the "Imperial Grand Wizard". But he was clearly arrested, at a Klan rally, for fighting cops, and then released from custody, due to the efforts of the KKK's lawyer. So it's hard to reach any other conclusion from that, other than "he was a sheet wearing, cross burning, klansman".

At the very least, his racism was well documented by one of the greatest songwriters of the era....

http://gawker.com/woody-guthrie-desp...cis-1754282007
                      So, if the police busted that party you were in with Nirvana playing in the living room, it would be fair to reach the conclusion that you're a miserable, whining failure with severe drug & mental problems?

is that what you're saying?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

So Trump likes poontang. Big deal. Ubama spends half his time sucking Middle Eastern cock and that didn't stop you guys for voting for him. Twice.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Isn't Odumba buying a $4 million house in Dubai? Hopefully he moves there permanently. The U.S. should tell him he's on his own. No Secret Service. No protection. You choose to go there, you choose your destiny.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

So, if the police busted that party you were in with Nirvana playing in the living room, it would be fair to reach the conclusion that you're a miserable, whining failure with severe drug & mental problems?

is that what you're saying?
                            Close. He's saying it would be fair to assume he's a republican if he got busted protesting at a republican ta do of some kind.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Isn't Odumba buying a $4 million house in Dubai? Hopefully he moves there permanently. The U.S. should tell him he's on his own. No Secret Service. No protection. You choose to go there, you choose your destiny.

Supposedly he was buying the old Magnum PI estate in Hawaii. He still considers Hawaii his "home", so that would seem more likely, though I'm not sure if the deal ever went through. Apparently the property has been pretty much neglected since the series ended, so it would have been a fairly expensive "fixer upper" even before taking into account the security costs involved with making it the home of an ex-President.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Some lawyer pal of his bought the place. Not sure if the deal went down though. Speculation was it was for Obama.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...