• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        To me that's just two men talking shit like men do. I'm fairly sure the grab em by the pussy remark was just a joke. The shit I heard Hillary said in those speeches to Wall Street or about Wall street concerns me a lot more than two guys talking shit about women.
        Grandpa Simpson doesn't agree with you......

McCain rescinds Trump support

By Burgess Everett

10/08/16 05:00 PM EDT

After supporting Donald Trump through inflammatory statements for months, Sen. John McCain has had enough.

The Arizona Republican and 2008 GOP presidential nominee said in a statement to POLITICO that he cannot support Trump any longer after published audio of him demeaning women and making sexually lewd statements.

"I have wanted to support the candidate our party nominated. He was not my choice, but as a past nominee, I thought it important I respect the fact that Donald Trump won a majority of the delegates by the rules our party set. I thought I owed his supporters that deference," McCain said. "But Donald Trump’s behavior this week, concluding with the disclosure of his demeaning comments about women and his boasts about sexual assaults, make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy. Cindy, with her strong background in human rights and respect for women, fully agrees with me in this."

McCain said he and Cindy McCain will not vote Hillary Clinton and will instead write in "some good conservative Republican who is qualified to be president."
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

some good conservative Republican who is qualified to be president.

I see senility alone has not affected his judgement.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

McCain said he and Cindy McCain will not vote Hillary Clinton and will instead write in "some good conservative Republican who is qualified to be president."
            Sorry John. Ronald Reagan has been dead for years.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

How many times does one have to tell you to shut the fuck up, 'faggerslob?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

It appears the snowflakes are not only misguided, they're retarded as well.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sorry John. Ronald Reagan has been dead for years.
                  That doesn't necessarily exclude him from the running.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

To me that's just two men talking shit like men do. I'm fairly sure the grab em by the pussy remark was just a joke. The shit I heard Hillary said in those speeches to Wall Street or about Wall street concerns me a lot more than two guys talking shit about women.
                    No.

If he was joking why is no one laughing?

You could record me and my band mates in a dressing room somewhere and it would be a 100 times worse than this. Really fucking dark humour.
                    The MASSIVE fucking difference is that we would be LAUGHING.

So in some crazy fucked up alternate reality where I am standing for president after being recorded making a joke about how fucking a pit bull is fine because there is implied consent that's embarrassing but not that bad.

No one was laughing with the Trump thing.

No one. He wasn't joking.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Suck it, Slushy Seshy (a.k.a slave SESH)

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Suck it some more, Slushy Seshy (a.k.a. slave SESH)

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Notice anything interesting about this Drumpf family photo, in light of Cheeto Hitler's recently released comments......

Seems like they all have developed defensive stances against "pussy grabbing".
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

That's low. Even for you slave FORD

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Notice anything interesting about this Drumpf family photo, in light of Cheeto Hitler's recently released comments......

Seems like they all have developed defensive stances against "pussy grabbing".
                                Sorry, my White Male Privilege blinds me to everything except a bunch of hot chicks with great legs. Nicely tanned too. Being white kicks ass
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...