• Aug 2004

Yes. Yes it would be.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Yes. Yes it would be.
      Well, all I can say is I hope we're torturing the living shit out of these ISIS fucks we're rounding up. Medieval shit - ripping off fingers, gouging out eyeballs, chopping Bawllz off, you know - the good stuff. And then burying them in the desert. Seriously, there's a lotta dirt over there and nobody is gonna miss a few thousand psychos.

And Trump's gonna build a Wall. Big Ass Wall. He oughta chrome plate the other side of it so people go blind just from looking at it.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

No.
        And don't hand me: 'From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs' , 'Greed bad' line of thought.

Rubio stated that Planned Parenthood created “an incentive for people to be pushed into abortions so that those tissues can be harvested and sold for a profit.” Planned Parenthood Greedy capitalists? Yes.

Clinton Foundation Greedy capitalists? Yes.

Berkshire Hathaway cut 2,500 jobs with their merger when Trump has been expanding his enterprise. Trump has been doing this when the market has retracted, even with quantitative easing and low interest rates.

And don't read anything into that. Trump is FDR in my opinion, as a politician.

Baird's book was hard for me to get through simply because I'm not a fan of statism. I don't like where capitalism has led to greed in that line of thought, by government selection. At the same time a company like Haliburton is the only company that has the capability to to provide measured and tested professional services.

Accountability and and common sense are missing from the process. We can agree or disagree on strategy but when I offer this simple comparative solution on immigration I would like your response because it has nothing to do with greed or party affiliation.

Compare this:
        When you are a child and someone sets 2 dozen chocolate covered glazed doughnuts and 1 gallon of chocolate milk in front of you what do you do?

Do you do the same thing as an adult?

I'm simply suggesting with immigration we need to grow up.
        Respectfully.
        A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Well she ain't gonna like that...

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Naw, he just Googles random shit.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Fucking framer.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Who cares about business venture flops? If one doesn't work out you move on to the next. Big deal.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

With other peoples money - soon maybe yours?

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      Who cares about business venture flops? If one doesn't work out you move on to the next. Big deal.
                      Chimp and Cheney were both serial failures in business. In fact, Cheney had pretty much driven Halliburton into the ground during his reign as CEO, and only saved them by starting his PNAC wars and sending billions of dollars worth of no-bid contracts their way. Thus pulling his own retirement fund (stock shares) out of the red in the process.

What's worse than those two? Another failed businessman with NO political experience at all.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

At least Hitler could paint, what are Trump's talents?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jacksmar
                          Rubio stated that Planned Parenthood created “an incentive for people to be pushed into abortions so that those tissues can be harvested and sold for a profit.” Planned Parenthood Greedy capitalists? Yes.
                          Apparently he can state what he likes and some people believed it but it doesn't make it true.

The full Planned Parenthood video shows an executive repeatedly saying its clinics want to cover their costs, not make money, when donating fetal tissue from abortions for scientific research.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            With other peoples money - soon maybe yours?
                            Ok, so would a career politician or a guy who has only ever had successes in the business world be better? There's always a risk in any business venture. You take the risk hoping you'll reap some reward. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. My venture into the car bidness may not work out. That car might sit here a year. Or I might lose my ass on it. Or, maybe, I'll sell it and turn a profit. Then I'll buy another car, flip it, and maybe buy two at a time. And then maybe one day I'll own my own crappy car lot here in town. Of course, I'm not taking out a loan to fund my bidness but a lot of businesses do just that. And the banks spread the risk around cause they know some of those are gonna fail.

Now, who wants to buy a car?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Another failed businessman
                              Who is rich as shit.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                Apparently he can state what he likes and some people believed it but it doesn't make it true.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/uns...enthood-video/
                                Here is the actual unedited video.....

Comment

Working...