Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Who is rich as shit.
    Nothing clever about being born rich.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ok, so would a career politician or a guy who has only ever had successes in the business world be better? There's always a risk in any business venture. You take the risk hoping you'll reap some reward. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. My venture into the car bidness may not work out. That car might sit here a year. Or I might lose my ass on it. Or, maybe, I'll sell it and turn a profit. Then I'll buy another car, flip it, and maybe buy two at a time. And then maybe one day I'll own my own crappy car lot here in town. Of course, I'm not taking out a loan to fund my bidness but a lot of businesses do just that. And the banks spread the risk around cause they know some of those are gonna fail.

Now, who wants to buy a car?
      I don't think he is a good businessman and that would have been his only redeeming feature.

A leader of the Western World doesn't have the luxury of making dozens of risky decisions on the off chance one might work out well from time to time.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I don't think he is a good businessman and that would have been his only redeeming feature.

A leader of the Western World doesn't have the luxury of making dozens of risky decisions on the off chance one might work out well from time to time.
        Funny, that's just what Ubama does all the time and according to most of the idiots in this country that's worked out awesome!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Here is a photo of Matilda Sandahl

Why? No reason. Well, other then it's more informative than what slave SESH has posted and will continue to post on Trump.*

*same goes for slave FORD but I suspect most of you already knew that

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
            Chimp and Cheney were both serial failures in business. In fact, Cheney had pretty much driven Halliburton into the ground during his reign as CEO, and only saved them by starting his PNAC wars and sending billions of dollars worth of no-bid contracts their way. Thus pulling his own retirement fund (stock shares) out of the red in the process.

What's worse than those two? Another failed businessman with NO political experience at all.
            You've lost what little mind you had left. You claim Bush, Cheney and the BCE are evil incarnate but Trump is worse than they were? Failed businessman? He's worth 4.5 billion right now. Probably more.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Is there NO angry, old white guy slave FORD can post that will set the record straight?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                Failed businessman? He's worth 4.5 billion right now. Probably more.
                I think by "failed" he means Trump didn't give all his money away to people who refuse to work. You know, like Bernie wants to do with our money.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Buh...buh...buh mastur burnie gonna giv muh fur pussy un weed wit' muh kollege eddcuation!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Buh...buh...buh mastur burnie gonna giv muh fur pussy un weed wit' muh kollege eddcuation!
                    Yep, just what we need - a country full of highly educated welfare riders.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

At least they will be educated.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Funny, that's just what Ubama does all the time and according to most of the idiots in this country that's worked out awesome!
                          Really? I thought he was super conservative.

What radical thing has Obama done in the last 8 years?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think by "failed" he means Trump didn't give all his money away to people who refuse to work. You know, like Bernie wants to do with our money.
                            He would be worth more now if he had put his money in a simple index fund.

From Fortune magazine, hardly a hotbed of radical commies...

This was the original fortune which was mainly built on his and his dad's manipulatation of government property grants.

I'm honestly surprised you guys still don't know this yet or do you just pretend???

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Really? I thought he was super conservative.

What radical thing has Obama done in the last 8 years?
                              Being President While Black?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...