Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 3105

Thread: Trump Frump

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Baldwin was funny again in SNL, tearing through all that Florida pussy
    fuck your fucking framing

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Ah, I don't see the big deal. It sounds like two guys talking shit, like all guys do. Oh, and don't listen too closely to a couple chicks talking. You'll probably hear almost the same type of shit talking.
    He sounds like the town drunk idiot that you would never want as a President. This is the final nail in the broken camel's back...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    You disappoint me Ford. I know you don't like Trump but can you honestly say Trump talking crude shit about chicks with another dude is more newsworthy that the leaked speeches where Hillary is praising Wall Street executes and saying she dreams of open trade and open borders? Aren't you the same Ford who loves to mention Nafta and Shafta on a regular basis?
    I knew what was in Hillcunt's speeches before a word of it leaked out, because of her complete fear to release them herself AND because her track record says this is exactly who she is. Just as Drumpf's own track record is being confirmed by the leaks about him. And Billy Bush, for that matter, is about as chlldish and goofy as his cousin, the Chimp. But he's not on the ballot, so that's not all that relevant here.

If there were any justice at all in this world, the leaks of BOTH camps would drive away so much support that Jill Stein wins the election in a landslide. Sadly, I'm not holding my breath for that one...
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I was in the perfect demographic for that show but wasn't a huge fan at the time and only watched it occasionally, surprised you went back now when we are living in the era of Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad and a couple of dozen shows I want to see but can't find time for in this golden age of US TV.

As I remember it I think the title sequence and music was the best bit.
    LOL I have over-the-air free TV at the moment while I wait for hockey season to pay the complete a-holes at the cable company. I really can't stand them but have few alternatives... But LOL I can't wait for the Walking Dead!
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-09-2016 at 11:26 AM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Couldn't you get enough Canadian TV over the air in Buffalo to cover hockey?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Couldn't you get enough Canadian TV over the air in Buffalo to cover hockey?
    Naw, I can't pick them up. Even TWC's channel guide doesn't say they carry the MSG network, which is one of the thing that makes them idiots since the Sabres and NHL in general garner some of their largest ratings here...

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    To me that's just two men talking shit like men do. I'm fairly sure the grab em by the pussy remark was just a joke. The shit I heard Hillary said in those speeches to Wall Street or about Wall street concerns me a lot more than two guys talking shit about women.
    I dunno. I've talked shit with other guys about how I'd like to have sex with a particular woman, and I've never said or had another guy say in such conversations that the way to go about it is physically forcing myself on said woman and using my position as their boss as leverage. While you may look at Trump's comments in the way that you do, this isn't going to help Trump with any women who are still deciding whom to cast their vote for: I just plain have a hard time believing those women voters are going to take a 'boys will be boys' (keeping in mind Trump was 59 years old when he said it - hardly a 'boy' chronologically) attitude about this.

And now Trump's counter-strategy or instinct is to contrast these comments he made by making comments about Bill Clinton's extra-marital affairs, and bringing up Juanita Broaddrick. So Trump is going to make some false-equivalency between him and Bill Clinton ['Clinton sexually assaulted women and so did I, thus these cancel each other out'], and THAT will counter Trump's still-dropping support among women?

I...really don't think that's going to work in this case. There certainly is an argument to be made about how Bill Clinton treated women, and how Hillary handled it and by extension what that says about her character. However, Trump himself, with his own multiple history of failed marriages due to his infidelities (we now know he was pursuing other women while his last two wives were pregnant) and his own admitted behavior toward women (which amounts to either unwanted sexual advances or flat-out assaults depending on how one wants to define it), isn't the person to be making these charges. His own history, in words and deeds, has compromised his ability to level those charges with any credible degree of effectiveness.

Trumps best strategy for the town hall debate tonight should the subject come up is to restate his apology and move on to a detailed discussion of what he would do if elected to help the economy and safeguard the citizenry. From what I saw at the first debate, his instinct will be to counter such charges by trying to pivot to Bill Clinton's behavior. It didn't do him any favors in the first debate, and in light of the tape recorded conversation that surfaced Friday, it wouldn't help him now. In part because the Clinton infidelities are very old news. These Trump comments are brand new, front and center.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ok, there's a couple things Trump needs to do to get ahead of this:

1 - He needs to fly that big ass plane down here and pick a nice sized Southern Baptist church, go in and give a confessional speech that would bring tears to Jimmy Swaggart's eyes. Then have the deacons lay hands and pray over him, dedicate his life to the Lord, get baptized, then walk all the way back to Charlotte Douglas airport carrying an old rugged cross on his shoulders.

2 - Get on that plane and pray to Baby Jesus that Wikileaks drops an email from Hill Dawg where she talks about how she loves to dine on aborted white babies and is planning on giving the deed to America to the Maxicans. A leaked interracial cock swarm sex tape would help too.

3 -Trump needs to build a wall. A YUGE wall, right around his fat mouth. No more talk about crushin' puss and bangin' hoes. Ever. Not even when he's on the shitter. And no more talk about how rich he is.

4 - Get a real tan. I suggest he hit the tanning bed four days a week and use White 2 Black Extreme tanning lotion.

5 - Pray some more to Baby Jesus and beg for Hill Dawg to stroke out during the debate. Or violently shit herself. Yeah, shitting herself might be the way to go. Nobody likes a chick that shits all over herself.

Hell, I don't know if even all that would help him right now. But it's a start.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just heard that Kelly-Meth Conway is bailing out of the Orange Blossom Special campaign trainwreck. Maybe Ann Coulter can replace her? After all, she's got nothing for Drumpf to grab!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just heard that Kelly-Meth Conway is bailing out of the Orange Blossom Special campaign trainwreck. Maybe Ann Coulter can replace her? After all, she's got nothing for Drumpf to grab!
    Well there goes any chance of you ever being elected President, lol.

Coulter has nice hair. And I think she'd look better if she gained a few pounds. Put on some weight, get a new make up girl to do her eyes up more feminine looking, and dress really sexy. Like Megyn Kelly. I mean Megyn is hot as shit. She should wear bikinis when she's on air. Like that one Heather Thomas wore in that poster. And she should stop talking all seriously and try to speak more sexy like. I mean come on, the only reason anybody watches her is because she's hot.

What were we talking about?

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    See, this is a hot piece of ass. Hell, even Ford wouldn't turn this down:

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, but we already know that she's no Drumpf fan!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I knew what was in Hillcunt's speeches before a word of it leaked out, because of her complete fear to release them herself AND because her track record says this is exactly who she is. Just as Drumpf's own track record is being confirmed by the leaks about him. And Billy Bush, for that matter, is about as chlldish and goofy as his cousin, the Chimp. But he's not on the ballot, so that's not all that relevant here.

If there were any justice at all in this world, the leaks of BOTH camps would drive away so much support that Jill Stein wins the election in a landslide. Sadly, I'm not holding my breath for that one...
    Which issue is more likely to affect us as citizens of the United States, Trump bragging about being able to grab chicks by the pussy (which surprisingly no one has accused him of actually doing yet) or Hillary sucking up to Wall street and admitting she's for open trade aka NAFTA and SHAFTA? I know as a liberal you probably don't care about the open borders bullshit but ask a few white folks that live in So Cal, AZ and the southern part of Texas what they think about that and you will find out the majority of them think that is the worst idea ever. When you factor in Canada being pro Muslim and letting them move there by the hundreds of thousands how long will it be before they start streaming across that border? You see what's going on in Europe with the so called "refugees" already trying to establish Sharia law zones and such. Do you really want them coming here and starting that bullshit here too?
    Beware of Dog

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The key word there is "refugees".

If not for the BCE/PNAC/Likud war against Islam and the rape & pillaging of all of their countries for resources, there would be NO refugees in the first place..

That's the first thing that needs to be stopped. Neither Pussy Grabber or Hillcunt will stop it. So arguing over which one of the two will not stop it better is pointless.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, but we already know that she's no Drumpf fan!
    Maybe she was pissed that he didn't try to grab her pussy. Which is kinda odd. I mean, I'd let that chick give me AIDS. Ok, maybe not AIDS, she's not quite that hot. But herpes would definitely be ok.

I don't suppose I'll ever get to run for President either.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe she was pissed that he didn't try to grab her pussy. Which is kinda odd. I mean, I'd let that chick give me AIDS. Ok, maybe not AIDS, she's not quite that hot. But herpes would definitely be ok.

I don't suppose I'll ever get to run for President either.
    Yeah, I can only imagine how devastated she was that a creepy orange 70-year old man with glider-hair didn't grab her vajay...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I dunno. I've talked shit with other guys about how I'd like to have sex with a particular woman, and I've never said or had another guy say in such conversations that the way to go about it is physically forcing myself on said woman and using my position as their boss as leverage.

Trumps best strategy for the town hall debate tonight should the subject come up is to restate his apology and move on to a detailed discussion of what he would do if elected to help the economy and safeguard the citizenry.
    I gotta figure out that multi quote function someday but for now this will have to do.
    Trump never said he used his position as boss to force himself on women. He said he could get away with it because he 's a celebrity. That might not make a difference to you but that's two different scenarios to me. But I still say it was just two guys talking shit as guys often do.

Trump's debating skills so far are pretty weak. He's too used to being the guy in charge that can say anything he wants to say. He needs to learn to listen and respond in an intelligent fashion instead of reacting to whatever someone says about him like a Pavlov dog with rabies. But he won't and that's gonna bite him on the ass again.
    Best case scenario for all of us would be Trump dropping out and Pence winning the election. Time's running out for that but it could still be done. A future with Hillary in charge and that creepy looking Kaine mother fucker a heartbeat away from the presidency doesn't sound that fantastic to me.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Pence is a tobacco loving, science denying, Koch whore whose taste for religious theocracy comes in a close second to Lyin' Rafael Cruz-Buchanan.

Mandatory funerals for miscarried fetuses?? That's who you want for President??

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

If not for the BCE/PNAC/Likud war against Islam and the rape & pillaging of all of their countries for resources, there would be NO refugees in the first place..

That's the first thing that needs to be stopped. Neither Pussy Grabber or Hillcunt will stop it. So arguing over which one of the two will not stop it better is pointless.
    I don't believe there is a war against Islam. I think the situation in the middle east is because one country, Saudi Arabia wants to monopolize the oil market at the expense of every other country in the region. They keep the shit stirred and reap the benefits.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Pence is a tobacco loving, science denying, Koch whore whose taste for religious theocracy comes in a close second to Lyin' Rafael Cruz-Buchanan.

Mandatory funerals for miscarried fetuses?? That's who you want for President??
    If that's the worst accusation you can come up with true or not my answer is yes.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Yeah, I can only imagine how devastated she was that a creepy orange 70-year old man with glider-hair didn't grab her vajay...
    No woman can resist Trump's charms. It is their density!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Baldwin was funny again in SNL, tearing through all that Florida pussy
    I don't find him amusing at all. Somebody needs to rehash that phone conversation where he tears into his daughter for making him look bad and see how many people turn on the arrogant cock sucker.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 10-09-2016 at 03:49 PM.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't find him amusing at all. Somebody needs to rehash that phone conversation where he tears into his daughter for making him look bad and see how many people turn on the arrogant cock sucker.
    Alec Baldwin is a class A douche bag. I wish he'd start drinking heavily again.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe that helps him in his portrayal of Drumpf. Both have issues with women. But at least Baldwin only yells at his daughter, rather than bragging about how he wants to fuck her all the time......

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No woman can resist Trump's charms. It is their density!
    Feeding the animals again?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe that helps him in his portrayal of Drumpf. Both have issues with women. But at least Baldwin only yells at his daughter, rather than bragging about how he wants to fuck her all the time......

All the time or one time? Isn't the truth damaging enough without exaggerating?

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Can we get an official ruling on her age in that picture?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    When world war three starts remember who you backed and didn't back this presidential election. I don't think Trump is a good choice for president either but I believe Hillary is more likely to cause that to happen than he is.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Alec Baldwin is a class A douche bag. I wish he'd start drinking heavily again.
    You got that right. But he's a liberal douche bag so that's OK.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Can we get an official ruling on her age in that picture?
    I'd guess 14 or 15. Definitely no older than that.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    When world war three starts remember who you backed and didn't back this presidential election. I don't think Trump is a good choice for president either but I believe Hillary is more likely to cause that to happen than he is.
    I have backed two people in this election. Bernie Sanders & Jill Stein. Neither one would be likely to start World War III.

Hillary will start it because NuttyYahoo & his PNAC pals tell her to. Trump will start it because some foreign leader says something mean to him on Twitter.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'd guess 14 or 15. Definitely no older than that.
    She's got to be older than 15 because there's another weird picture of them and she's 15 in it and looks a lot younger. I will reserve my comments until we can get a ruling.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have backed two people in this election. Bernie Sanders & Jill Stein. Neither one would be likely to start World War III.

Hillary will start it because NuttyYahoo & his PNAC pals tell her to. Trump will start it because some foreign leader says something mean to him on Twitter.
    None of these morons should be on Twatter in the first place. Apparently everyone is too stoopid to stop themselves from saying idiotic stuff on there. Plus your ex girlfriends can find you if you're on all those social media sites. And it's not like they're still in their 20s, which would be great. No, they're all older now and mostly married and want to "chat" about stoopid stuff I don't care about. And then you meet one of them for lunch and remember why you broke up in the first place because she still gets that same look on her face when you dare to disagree with her on any topic under the sun and all you really want to do is bang her and it's not like it should be any big deal because you've literally performed every sex act two straight people can do alone and yet she's sitting there wearing all those clothes and you just know she's not gonna take em off today because apparently she wants you to work for it and she doesn't want you to think she's a slut when she used to be a dirty little whore in the bedroom.

See? Social media is Devilly.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Sorry mate second best post today ...the hot chick ran away with no1

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We want educated posts bookended by pictures of totty . Just saying

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sorry mate...
    Are we on a fucking ship or something, limey?

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Are we on a fucking ship or something, limey?
    Caitlyn say wha ?

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    [QUOTE=DONNIEP;1916069]None of these morons should be on Twatter in the first place. Apparently everyone is too stoopid to stop themselves from saying idiotic stuff on there. Plus your ex girlfriends can find you if you're on all those social media sites. And it's not like they're still in their 20s, which would be great. No, they're all older now and mostly married and want to "chat" about stoopid stuff I don't care about. And then you meet one of them for lunch and remember why you broke up in the first place because she still gets that same look on her face when you dare to disagree with her on any topic under the sun and all you really want to do is bang her and it's not like it should be any big deal because you've literally performed every sex act two straight people can do alone and yet she's sitting there wearing all those clothes and you just know she's not gonna take em off today because apparently she wants you to work for it and she doesn't want you to think she's a slut when she used to be a dirty little whore in the bedroom.

See? Social media is Devilly.[/QUOTE

Does this happen to everyone

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Does this happen to everyone
    Well it can't be just me

Thread Information