Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,200 of 3105

Thread: Trump Frump

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Well it can't be just me
    As long as you are feeling better for getting that off your chest .... #donniepnuttermagnet
    fuck your fucking framing

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    [QUOTE=vandeleur;1916074]
    None of these morons should be on Twatter in the first place. Apparently everyone is too stoopid to stop themselves from saying idiotic stuff on there. Plus your ex girlfriends can find you if you're on all those social media sites. And it's not like they're still in their 20s, which would be great. No, they're all older now and mostly married and want to "chat" about stoopid stuff I don't care about. And then you meet one of them for lunch and remember why you broke up in the first place because she still gets that same look on her face when you dare to disagree with her on any topic under the sun and all you really want to do is bang her and it's not like it should be any big deal because you've literally performed every sex act two straight people can do alone and yet she's sitting there wearing all those clothes and you just know she's not gonna take em off today because apparently she wants you to work for it and she doesn't want you to think she's a slut when she used to be a dirty little whore in the bedroom.

See? Social media is Devilly.[/QUOTE

Does this happen to everyone
    Fucking up the quote function by deleting the last symbol or whatever Donnie said?
    Beware of Dog

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So what are the odds Trump walks out tonite and grabs Hill Dawg by the coo chee?
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    As long as you are feeling better for getting that off your chest .... #donniepnuttermagnet
    It's true. I'm a crazy magnet. But I think I've figured out how to fix the crazy ones now so things should start lookin up. Of course I said the same thing 20 years ago but I'm sure I've got it right this time.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Are we on a fucking ship or something, limey?
    It's an English thing. Calling dudes mates is their way of coming out of the closet.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So what are the odds Trump walks out tonite and grabs Hill Dawg by the coo chee?
    Infinity to one. But he might slap her on the ass just to get a rise out of her.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's true. I'm a crazy magnet. But I think I've figured out how to fix the crazy ones now so things should start lookin up. Of course I said the same thing 20 years ago but I'm sure I've got it right this time.
    "Fix" them ?? Is that what you call it

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    It's an English thing. Calling dudes mates is their way of coming out of the closet.
    Youre a navel fellow surely you had a mate, unless I misread your appreciation of seamen
    Last edited by vandeleur; 10-09-2016 at 06:58 PM.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Zero percent. But he might slap her on the ass just to get a rise out of her.
    Ooh - excellent idea! You know, nobody used to mind a nice ass slap every now and then back in the good old days. But now everybody is all sensitive and stuff. I mean, you can't even talk about crushing puss without somebody getting "offended".

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ooh - excellent idea! You know, nobody used to mind a nice ass slap every now and then back in the good old days. But now everybody is all sensitive and stuff. I mean, you can't even talk about crushing puss without somebody getting "offended".
    Dude to be fair it's hard to grab much pussy with little hands ... The guy is like a little trex

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're a naval fellow surely you had a mate
    We refer to each other as shipmates if we served on the same ship. Some former squids call each other buddies. I don't. A buddy is a guy who gets two blow jobs and brings you back one. Homey don't play that.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude to be fair it's hard to grab much pussy with little hands ... The guy is like a little trex
    Only when compared to your apelike proportions

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Only when compared to your apelike proportions
    Hahaha

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Looks like all the fucktards are lining up together.

This is kind of scary...

https://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/1...er-seen/213616

Trump Reportedly Praised Alex Jones For Having “One Of The Greatest Influences” He’s Ever Seen

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump praised conspiracy theorist radio host Alex Jones for having “one of the greatest influences” he’s “ever seen,” according to a new e-book by a former Jones collaborator.

Jon Ronson is the author of the new Kindle Singles e-book The Elephant in the Room: A Journey into the Trump Campaign and the “Alt-Right.” Ronson is a journalist and filmmaker who also wrote The Men Who Stare at Goats and The Psychopath Test. He writes that he worked with Jones early in their careers and explains that he is “basically Alex Jones’s Simon Cowell,” and that the two collaborated to infiltrate a gathering of influential people at Bohemian Grove -- a scheme that was Ronson's idea (emphasis in original):

I am basically Alex Jones’s Simon Cowell. I star-spotted him in the late-1990s. He’d been a locally renowned radio talk show host in Austin, Texas, back then, but I gave him the idea that catapulted him to fame. My idea was for the two of us to sneak into a secretive summer camp in the forests of Northern California called Bohemian Grove, where powerful men like George H.W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Henry Kissinger were rumored to undertake an annual ritual in which a human effigy was thrown into the fiery belly of a giant stone owl.

“That can’t be true,” I thought when I first heard of the ritual. “I wonder if I can get in and film it?”

I didn’t want to infiltrate the camp alone, because if I failed there would be no story. It would just be me failing to enter a summer camp. If I failed alongside the charismatic fledgling conspiracy talk show host Alex Jones, however, I could at least write about him failing.

We didn’t fail. We succeeded wildly. But our relationship foundered soon afterward.

Ronson relates that he thought the Bohemian Grove ritual was just silly antics by the participants, while Jones saw something sinister and evil (“Alex was suggesting we had possibly witnessed an actual human sacrifice -- which we definitely hadn’t”). He and Jones then went on divergent paths and began publicly feuding, with Ronson stating that Jones pushes irresponsible conspiracy theories and rhetoric about numerous topics. Jones is the leader of the movement that claims the government was behind the 9/11 terror attacks. He has also promoted conspiracy theories about government involvement in the Oklahoma City bombing, Boston Marathon bombing, and Newtown, CT, elementary school shooting, among many others.

After years apart, Ronson noticed that his former collaborator had moved from the fringes to political prominence because of his ties to Trump. That prompted the author to reach out to Jones at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland for a series of interviews.

In those interviews, related in the book, Jones discussed his relationship with Trump, saying that he speaks on the phone with the Republican nominee and influences his messaging:

“How frequently do you and Trump communicate?” I asked him.

Once again, Alex hesitated. Alex, who dazzles millions with his streams of consciousness, did not talk in a stream of consciousness way about Trump.

“We speak on the phone,” he said, cautiously.

“So, you’ve talked a couple of times on the phone?” I asked.

“The media’s picked up on how I communicate with him through YouTube videos,” he said.

I looked surprised. “Do you?” I said.

“I put a video out,” Alex said, “a message to Trump. And then two days later he lays out the case. It’s like sending up the Bat Signal.”

Jones then said that Trump told him he has “one of the greatest influences I’ve ever seen. … It’s greater than you know. Just know that your influence is second to none” (emphasis in original):

Now, Alex gave me a new example: “I’d said, ‘If the Russians got the emails Hillary deleted, please release them.’ And then …”

“Huh,” I said.

Alex suddenly looked flustered. “I don’t think I want to say I’m some kind of Rasputin to Donald Trump,” he said. “But Trump has said to me …” Alex paused for a long time. “Trump has said to me, ‘You have one of the greatest influences I’ve ever seen. Do you know how big your influence is?’ I said, ‘Yeah, I know it’s far reaching.’ And he said, ‘It’s greater than you know. Just know that your influence is second to none.’”

I found this touching and absurd. Alex was deriving meaning from one of Trump’s platitudes -- from words as loquacious and showy as his golden rooms and as empty as air.

Ronson also spoke to longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone, who frequently appears on The Alex Jones Show and helped set up Trump’s December 2015 appearance on Jones’ show. During that appearance, Trump praised Jones for having an “amazing” reputation and promised that he wouldn’t let him down.

Stone told Ronson that Trump was “well aware of who Alex is and everything Alex has accomplished”:
    “When you first introduced Alex to Donald Trump, did he take some convincing?” I asked.

“Donald is a student of the internet,” Stone replied. “He’s an inveterate watcher, so he was well aware of who Alex is and everything Alex has accomplished. Donald told me he sees the many, many Hillary for Prison T-shirts in his crowds.”

“What does he think of them?” I asked.

“He loves them,” he said.
    Jones previously said on his radio show that he “personally talked to” Trump and encouraged him to push the conspiracy theory that the election is rigged.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I actually sat through the Alex Jones "undercover" Bohemian Grove video a while back. Jesus was it boring as hell. It looked to me like a bunch of guys running around in the woods doing a bunch of drinking and not much else. Then you have the stoopid college frat ritual at the end. Big deal. The whole thing looked gay as hell to me.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This Roger Stone guy sounds like a sinister cunt.

Actually I really do recommend Ronson's books, they are entertaining but also interesting and easy to read(or have read to you on audible).

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Roger Stone is an old school dirty trickster. He's been doing it since the Nixon days. He was the one who slimed Democratic candidates Edmund Muskie and George McGovern (both WWII veterans) so badly that it led to a re-election of the treasonous drunken paranoid BCE lunatic Nixon.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I only heard about him recently.

He sounds like he's a cunt of biblical proportions.

I shouldn't even be posting this as he probably has a Google Alert on his name and will now send someone to kill my kids kitten.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The sad thing for a bunch of Americans I think is that it's very possible that the Trump campaign may implode so spectacularly over the next month to the point that Bernie could have been elected and it was maybe a once in a lifetime chance for something a bit radical to happen.
    Then again maybe he would have achieved absolutely nothing because Congress would have told him to go fuck himself.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Roger Stone is an old school dirty trickster. He's been doing it since the Nixon days. He was the one who slimed Democratic candidates Edmund Muskie and George McGovern (both WWII veterans) so badly that it led to a re-election of the treasonous drunken paranoid BCE lunatic Nixon.
    If Nixon was treasonous what would you call LBJ? He had his predecessor murdered so he could get us deeper involved in a civil war in a foreign country where we had no way of telling who was with us and who was against us. Nixon decided it was time to cut our losses and get the fuck outta there. In retrospect he should have done it as soon as he took office but he did eventually get it done.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Welcome to the world of post facts.

Just believing shit some twat on the internet has posted doesn't make it true.

In this case it's not even remotely debatable because Nixon recorded everything he said so all you need to do is go and listen...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How mangina of you, Slushy slave.

Please post more.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Eddie Munster bails out of the Trump Titanic

(CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan told fellow Republicans Monday he will no longer defend GOP nominee Donald Trump and will instead use the next 29 days to focus on preserving his party's hold on Congress.

"The speaker is going to spend the next month focused entirely on protecting our congressional majorities," Ryan's spokeswoman, AshLee Strong, said in a statement.
    In a conference call with members Monday morning, Ryan told members "you all need to do what's best for you and your district," according to someone who listened to the meeting.

Ryan did not say Monday whether he was reversing his endorsement of Trump.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

So does this mean Drumpf grabs his wife by the bow?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Yeah at source I bet.

Do you?

Well, that sure convinced me!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    slave FORD's daily misogyny postings, ladies and gentlemen.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Slushy Seshy (a.k.a. slave SESH) goes on TV and shames privilege once more.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sesh is Pat Robertson?? I knew that whole "atheist" thing was a con!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Welcome to the world of post facts.

Just believing shit some twat on the internet has posted doesn't make it true.

In this case it's not even remotely debatable because Nixon recorded everything he said so all you need to do is go and listen...
    WTF are you talking about? Fact: LBJ had JFK murdered so he could rescind JFK's orders to bring home our advisers and such from Viet Nam and send combat troops over there. It can be proven that LBJ started working on that the day before JFK was assassinated. What more proof do you need?
    Fact: The troops came home during Nixon's watch ending our participation in that "conflict".
    What part of that do you dispute?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I listened to this clown thinking he was going to make a valid point but as usual he failed. If Hillary's campaign is all about discrediting Trump for being a womanizer and claiming he's not fit to be president why shouldn't Trump mention the fact Billy boy was/ is a womanizer too. It doesn't mean she's not fit to be president but if Billy Boy was fit to be president even though he was a womanizer too she has no business calling Trump out for being one as well. So far Trump hasn't been able to call her out on the majority of the crap she did and/ or didn't do as Secretary of State because the womanizer/ racist shit has been working well for here as a diversion.
    That being said neither one of these fucking fucks are fit to be president.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sesh is Pat Robertson?? I knew that whole "atheist" thing was a con!
    There's no such thing as an atheist. All atheists are demons Satan has put upon the Earth to steal as many souls as he can before the whatever the fuck they call that happens. Where all the good little boys and girls go to Heaven before Satan gets his ass thrown into the lake of fire.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I just called Satan. He told me you're full of shit.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I just called Satan. He told me you're full of shit.
    That's why they call him 'The great liar" . You can't believe a word that cocksucker says.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Trump?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Trump?
    Satan. You probably refer to him as "master".

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I can only think of one win win situation for the upcoming election. Trump wins but gets assassinated before he can take office.

Thread Information