Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,240 of 3105

Thread: Trump Frump

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post

So does this mean Drumpf grabs his wife by the bow?
    Yep. That's what Trump really meant. Chicks dig it when celebrities grab their bows.
    Beware of Dog

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is why I don't trust the government to screen out terrorists applying to come here as refugees.
    800 immigrants wrongly granted U.S. citizenship

By: Alicia A. Caldwell Associated Press

WASHINGTON - The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud who had pending deportation orders, according to an internal Homeland Security audit released Monday.

The Homeland Security Department's inspector general found that the immigrants used different names or birthdates to apply for citizenship with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and such discrepancies weren't caught because their fingerprints were missing from government databases.

DHS said in an emailed statement that an initial review of these cases suggest that some of the individuals may have ultimately qualified for citizenship, and that the lack of digital fingerprint records does not necessarily mean they committed fraud.

The report does not identify any of the immigrants by name, but Inspector General John Roth's auditors said they were all from "special interest countries" - those that present a national security concern for the United States - or neighboring countries with high rates of immigration fraud. The report did not identify those countries.

DHS said the findings reflect what has long been a problem for immigration officials - old paper-based records containing fingerprint information that can't be searched electronically. DHS says immigration officials are in the process of uploading these files and that officials will review "every file" identified as a case of possible fraud.

Roth's report said fingerprints are missing from federal databases for as many as 315,000 immigrants with final deportation orders or who are fugitive criminals. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has not reviewed about 148,000 of those immigrants' files to add fingerprints to the digital record.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Yep. That's what Trump really meant. Chicks dig it when celebrities grab their bows.
    That outfit is fucking horrendous...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is why I don't trust the government to screen out terrorists applying to come here as refugees.
    800 immigrants wrongly granted U.S. citizenship
    What frightens people is so completely and ridiculously illogical.

You are not going to be killed by a terrorist.

Even if that million to 1 thing happened it most likely would be homegrown.

It's like you being scared that a shark is going to eat you when cows kill far more people than sharks.

It seems to be a peculiarly American thing to be irrationally frightened of foreigners which for a country made of immigrants is very strange...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah... Hillary's 100% endorsement of the PNAC hysterical obsession with Russia (because of what Stalin did to their Trotskyite grandparents) concerns me a Hell of a lot more than the odds of a random terrorist attack if somebody lets in the wrong refugee from Syria or whatever country where people insist on praying with their asses pointed in a specific direction.

If the nuclear apocalypse happens, I'm fucked. If they aim for state capitols I'm directly in the blast zone. If they aim for military bases, I'm definitely within the nuclear winter/radiation sickness zone, in which case I'd rather just drive to the base and get it over with. I'm assuming the traffic on the freeway will be too heavy for me to get up to Bill Gates's house and force my way into whatever underground compound he has built for the occasion. Maybe one of the rich Ramsters out in Yelm has a decent bunker?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post

It's like you being scared that a shark is going to eat you when cows kill far more people than sharks.

It seems to be a peculiarly American thing to be irrationally frightened of foreigners which for a country made of immigrants is very strange...
    Honestly, I would think the chances of my being killed by one of my fellow native-born white American countrymen - probably via a random mass shooting in a public place - are much, much greater than being killed by a Hispanic or black American, much less a foreign Muslim terrorist as part of a jihad.

And even the chances of my being a victim of that hypothetical mass shooting are virtually zero. I'm far more likely to collapse from a massive coronary in my home office while engaging in my nightly hours-long, trance-inducing jagoff sessions via web pron. Yet the awareness of that won't inhibit me from engaging in this activity repeatedly just the same.

The odds of being killed by a terrorist over here in America indeed are essentially zero. However, fear often overshadows logic.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That outfit is fucking horrendous...
    Oh dear, is Slushy Seshy (a.k.a. slave SESH) shaming privilege again?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Irrationally frightened of foreigners. Thanx for your diagnosis Dr Phil. The likelihood I would come in contact with a terrorist other than a crazed local is slim to none. I live in a small town 100 miles away from the nearest big city. But I don't think only of myself. I don't want any of my fellow Americans to become victims of terrorism. You can't say there's no chance an American will ever die at the hands of a foreigner who came here just to kill Americans because that has already happened several times in the last few years.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post

The odds of being killed by a terrorist over here in America indeed are essentially zero. However, fear often overshadows logic.
    You better go back to school and take a math course. While I agree the odds would be pretty low you'd have the factor in the fact that is has happened and will most likely happen again. You disrespect thousands of Americans who died on 9/11 with your zero odds. You also disrespect the 14 people assassinated by foreign born terrorists in San Bernadino just last year which is only a few miles away from my former hometown in California.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah... Hillary's 100% endorsement of the PNAC hysterical obsession with Russia (because of what Stalin did to their Trotskyite grandparents) concerns me a Hell of a lot more than the odds of a random terrorist attack if somebody lets in the wrong refugee from Syria or whatever country where people insist on praying with their asses pointed in a specific direction.
    I'm not sure that's why the dumb biatch wants us to go to war with Russia. For years the last thing on my mind was dying in a nuclear war but lately it seems like it's almost inevitable. I figure it will start with some towel head country lobbing a nuke into Israel. Israel says fuck it and lets all their nukes fly. Or my darkest fear is some knucklehead detonating a large enough nuke on the moon to change it's orbit. No one on Earth would survive. Far all I know that nuke is already in place. Where is Klaatu when you need him?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You also disrespect the 14 people assassinated by foreign born terrorists in San Bernadino just last year which is only a few miles away from my former hometown in California.
    16 THOUSAND Americans were murdered by Americans last year.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How many of your sad, F A T cantankerous Scottish fucks have died from alcoholism while you continue to burden your shitty country's health care system?

You're such a slave.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm not sure that's why the dumb biatch wants us to go to war with Russia. For years the last thing on my mind was dying in a nuclear war but lately it seems like it's almost inevitable. I figure it will start with some towel head country lobbing a nuke into Israel. Israel says fuck it and lets all their nukes fly. Or my darkest fear is some knucklehead detonating a large enough nuke on the moon to change it's orbit. No one on Earth would survive. Far all I know that nuke is already in place. Where is Klaatu when you need him?
    Are you fucking mental , it's not Armageddon ,Bruce ain't gonna detonate it.
    Fucking typical , do you know the complicated physics involved just to rain hot cheese down on us.
    fuck your fucking framing

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    16 THOUSAND Americans were murdered by Americans last year.
    So we should let foreigners kill a few to even up the score? I don't think so.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I figure it will start with some towel head country lobbing a nuke into Israel.
    Not likely, since Pakistan is the only "towel head country" which has nukes. And they're all pointed at India, as far as I know.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Not likely, since Pakistan is the only "towel head country" which has nukes. And they're all pointed at India, as far as I know.
    It's a good job Pakistan is a strong traditional democracy that has no ties to terrorists in any way

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Are you fucking mental , it's not Armageddon ,Bruce ain't gonna detonate it.
    Fucking typical , do you know the complicated physics involved just to rain hot cheese down on us.
    Whatchu talkin' bout Willis? Raining hot cheese would be a terrible waste of cheese unless it's that liquid cheese they put on Arby's beef and cheddar sandwiches or that crap they put on nachos at ball games and such. Wasting cheese is a sin. Do not waste cheese was one of the 15 commandments. Unfortunately the last five didn't make it back to the people because Moses accidentally dropped it while trying to dislodge a pebble in his sandals. Don't take any wooden nickles was on that one too.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Iraq still has some but they hid them so well they can't even find them now.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe Trump listened to the Ziggy Stardust album too many times and took the "get some pussy now" line a little too serious.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Interesting. And. Ghey

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Interesting. And. Ghey
    I rarely watch television because of shit like that. NBC should changed it's name to NBL. Nothing But Liberals.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I rarely watch television because of shit like that. NBC should changed it's name to NBL. Nothing But Liberals.
    That would be false advertising, as there hasn't been any Liberal on that network since Scumcast took over.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, fuck me. Lucky I didn't say anything about Seth's Jewieness.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I sincerely doubt you even have a television. This is because you don't have a job. You don't have a job because you a pathetic human being with zero motivation. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that alone makes your sorry ass a liberal.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That would be false advertising, as there hasn't been any Liberal on that network since Scumcast took over.
    Horseshit. SNL and Late Night With Seth Asshole are totally biased against conservatives and Republicans. They'll crack a joke about Hillary once in a while but it's usually something she could laugh at herself. When they crack jokes about Trump they're usually more insulting.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Horseshit. SNL and Late Night With Seth Asshole are totally biased against conservatives and Republicans. They'll crack a joke about Hillary once in a while but it's usually something she could laugh at herself. When they crack jokes about Trump they're usually more insulting.
    NBC handed all their late night spots to Lorne Michaels. SNL has been shit for years, and Seth Myers was better in his small Weekend Update role. Jimmy Fallon throws more softball questions than Jay Leno ever did.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Turdonabummer should know. I mean, look what he views his corporate-controlled media propaganda-generated capitalist filth on:

Because, you know, he's poor.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I sincerely doubt you even have a television. This is because you don't have a job. You don't have a job because you a pathetic human being with zero motivation. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that alone makes your sorry ass a liberal.
    There was a time I was down in the dumps relying on friends (you'll have to look that up, doubtful you have any) but I bounced back. Unlike you who sucks cock for gas money at the local coin laundromat. Even if I was still broke who the fuck are you to judge me? I bet you're so skanky even Donald Trump would turn down a chance to grab that orifice between your legs that smells like a cat who eats too much tuna's litter box.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Even if I was still broke who the fuck are you to judge me?
    Someone with a job (you'll have to look that word up since you never had one).

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    NBC handed all their late night spots to Lorne Michaels. SNL has been shit for years, and Seth Myers was better in his small Weekend Update role. Jimmy Fallon throws more softball questions than Jay Leno ever did.
    Fallon tries not to be too mean spirited with his jokes because he likes to appear to be a nice guy instead of a smug asshole like Myers. Seems to be working well for him so far.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Someone with a job
    Is it a blow job ?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Someone with a job (you'll have to look that word up since you never had one).
    Sucking dick for gas money isn't a real job.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No. Limey.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Is it a blow job ?
    Who would want that filthy mouth anywhere near their genitalia?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sucking dick for gas money isn't a real job.
    Please, leave your conversations/realizations with your social worker out of the forum.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Please, leave your conversations/realizations with your social worker out of the forum.
    Funny how much you know about social workers and such. Have you found any pot stores that take EBT yet?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude, just reading your bullshit (and knowing how fucking lazy you really are) alone makes you a tax payer burden to those who pay for your social worker.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Shouldn't they take EBT for edibles? They are food (with extra ingredients)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude, just reading your bullshit (and knowing how fucking lazy you really are) alone makes you a tax payer burden to those who pay for your social worker.
    Bla bla bla. Time to put the little mouth that roared back on ignore.

Thread Information