Page 32 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,280 of 3105

Thread: Trump Frump

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    You better go back to school and take a math course. While I agree the odds would be pretty low you'd have the factor in the fact that is has happened and will most likely happen again. You disrespect thousands of Americans who died on 9/11 with your zero odds. You also disrespect the 14 people assassinated by foreign born terrorists in San Bernadino just last year which is only a few miles away from my former hometown in California.
    I'm displaying a lack of respect to nobody, because math validates my claim.

Roughly 3,000 people died on September 11th, 2001 from the terrorist attacks. The US population on September 11th, 2001 was 285 million. I assume from your comment you HAVE taken a math course. You do the math and tell me what 3,000 is to 285 million in terms of percentage. Then do the math and tell me what 14 is to 320 million (the US population in 2015) in terms of a percentage. Then extrapolate the odds from there using those percentages.

You're also assuming that the people who died on September 11th, 2001 and in the San Bernadino shooting would want me to show respect for them by being forever afraid of a terrorist threat that I have a virtually zero chance of dying from, or that somehow my going on and not living my life in fear after these attacks is a sign of disrespect.

Even for you, all of that is a bit silly.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There comes a point when such an irrational fear compared to risk has to be called what it actually is.

Cowardice.

A handful of nasty pricks kill a few people and a large demographic of the US, the Trump demographic, shit themselves completely.

Terrorism works by frightening weak people.

It's kind of in the name...

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    There comes a point when such an irrational fear compared to risk has to be called what it actually is.

Cowardice.

A handful of nasty pricks kill a few people and a large demographic of the US, the Trump demographic, shit themselves completely.

Terrorism works by frightening weak people.

It's kind of in the name...
    Well, that's the thing, isn't it? Terrorism only works if it makes people afraid.

Hey, I don't want to die in a terrorist attack. I'm not minimizing how awful they are, for anyone, anywhere.

In the larger picture, though, the rest of the world has been living with these type of attacks on a far more regular basis for much longer than the US has. Add that to the fact that various 'homegrown' groups such as the Weathermen in the late 1960s/early 1970s were bombing targets within the US.

It's all how you choose to live your life, I guess.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    9-11 was shocking but it was 15 years ago now and it's about time some said enough already.

Dying in a terrorist attack is like a natural disaster, it's horrible and terrible but won't happen to you and probably won't happen to even a friend of a friend.

This is Manchester England 20 years ago after a terrorist attack probably funded by misguided Americans.

Shit happens you move one. I bet most people here didn't even know that had happened.

If I said 'I grab women by the vagina' and you replied 'WTF are you talking about?' as you would in any locker room I've ever been in, my reply can't be 'look at this fucking picture of Manchester, that's the real issue.'

ALSO I really get the impression apart from Drumf most people in NYC have moved on.

Why is it that the people least likely to be attacked by terrorists are so fucking frightened of terrorists?

Why is it that the people who live in places with the least immigrants are so afraid of immigration?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Looks like they did the limeys a favor.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Looks like they did the limeys a favor.
    Brilliant.

You are a comedic fucking genius.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thanks once again for checking my privilege.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Cowardice
    I don't trust the government to successfully differentiate the good refugees from the bad refugees. They just admitted they gave citizenship to 800 fucking assholes they were supposed to be deporting. We don't deport these fucks unless they commit a serious crime. As far as your cowardice bullshit goes you know where you can cram that.
    Beware of Dog

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You are a coward. Deal with it and move on.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

If I said 'I grab women by the vagina' and you replied 'WTF are you talking about?' as you would in any locker room I've ever been in, my reply can't be 'look at this fucking picture of Manchester, that's the real issue.'

Why is it that the people who live in places with the least immigrants are so afraid of immigration?
    Where does this scenario fit in? If someone said "I grab woman by the vagina" in a locker room I'd say bully for you knowing the mother fucker wasn't serious. If the person was going around grabbing chicks by the pussy he would probably keep that to himself. Do you honestly think Donald Trump thinks he can get away with grabbing em by the pussy? Hell no. He was talking shit and everybody knows it. I don't know how to respond to the last part of your scenario. WTF are you talking about?
    I live where I live because my home state has more immigrants that most of our other states combined.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Go fuck yourself. I have my opinion and you have yours. Unfortunately you can only feel like you've won the argument by talking shit when you know if I respond in kind you or one of these other assholes will claim I'm just another internet tough guy.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 10-12-2016 at 01:01 AM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I'm displaying a lack of respect to nobody, because math validates my claim.
    Your claim was zero odds. Zero chance anyone will be killed in a foreign terrorist attack. Horseshit. No one can predict what may or may not happen if we let 200,000 Syrian refugees move here. On top of that we're already in debt to China for billions if not trillions of dollars now. Where are we getting enough cash to house and feed 200,000 refugees when we have millions of homeless people here already including well over 50,000 homeless veterans?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You are a hypocrite. Deal with it and get the fuck over yourself.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Go fuck yourself. Barbara Bush makes sense

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it “shocking” and “creepy.” The third said she was clothed and introduced herself to Trump.

Eleven of that year’s contestants reached by BuzzFeed News did not recall seeing Trump in the dressing room. Some said they do not believe he could have been there.

Discussion of Trump entering the room arose among the women themselves last weekend in a private Facebook group after BuzzFeed News reported that a contestant in an adult pageant said Trump had walked into the changing room when “we were all naked.” The Facebook group is open only to some former contestants in the 1997 pageant, according to several women who are in it and who described the exchange about Trump to BuzzFeed News.

Altogether, BuzzFeed News attempted to contact 49 of the 51 contestants at that pageant. Thirty-four declined to talk or could not be reached. Of the 15 women who were interviewed, none accused Trump of saying anything sexually explicit or of making physical contact in the dressing room.

Ever since the release last week of a 2005 tape in which Trump boasted about grabbing women “by the pussy” and said he “did try and fuck” a married woman, his campaign has been reeling. Trump dismissed his comments on the tape as “locker room talk,” but it has put his treatment of women under intense focus.

Trump, who owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA pageants from 1996 until last year, has publicly bragged about invading beauty queen dressing rooms, calling it one of his prerogatives of ownership.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in recordings released Saturday by CNN. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Until now it was never alleged that this behavior extended to the teen pageant, in which contestants can be as old as 19 or as young as 14.

The Trump campaign and the Trump Organization did not respond to requests for comment. The Miss Universe Organization, which runs Miss Teen USA, declined to comment.

The 1997 teen pageant — Trump’s first as owner — was held on South Padre Island, Texas. His daughter Ivanka Trump, then 15 years old, served as co-host.

The dressing room was described by multiple contestants as one large, long, open space with 51 stations, one for each contestant, lined up against the walls. Cutting through the middle of the room were racks of clothing. Girls did not have individual partitions shielding their station from the rest of the space, and it was often bustling with stylists, pageant officials, and other crew members coming and going.

Of the 11 women who said they don’t remember Trump coming into the changing room, some said it was possible that it happened while they weren’t in the room or that they didn’t notice. But most were dubious or dismissed the possibility out of hand.

“There were so many chaperones I can’t even fathom” him doing so, said Jessica Granata, the former Miss Massachusetts Teen USA. “It was very secure.”

Allison Bowman, former Miss Wisconsin Teen USA, cast doubt on whether it happened. “These were teenage girls,” Bowman said. “If anything inappropriate had gone on, the gossip would have flown.”

“There was way too much security,” said Crystal Hughes, the former Miss Maine Teen USA. “If that was something he did, then everybody would have noticed.”

Asked why some of her fellow contestants said he did enter the changing room, Hughes responded, “They’re probably lying because they are voting for Hillary Clinton.”

“I don’t support either” Trump or Clinton, said Billado, the former Miss Vermont. Of the other three who remember Trump coming into the dressing room, one said she was also undecided but would not vote for Trump, and another said she’s a Democrat. A third said she was not voting for Trump and wouldn’t say more because “this is not about politics.” But, she added, “When he started running for president, that is one of the first things I thought about: Oh, gross, this guy walked in on us in the pageant.” Girls were “just scrambling to grab stuff,” she said, “whatever garments they had.”

One of the other women who asked to be anonymous, who was 17, said, “At the time, you’re a teenager, you’re intimidated — it’s Donald Trump, he runs the pageant.” And it felt, she said, like “it was his given right” to enter the dressing rooms “because he owned the pageant.”

She added, “We were all very young, but even at the time, it caught us funny.” Now, “as an adult and as a mother,” she said she finds it “absolutely inappropriate.”

The third woman who asked to be anonymous was 15 at the time and said she was fully dressed and doing her makeup when Trump walked in. “I was like, ‘Hi, my name is —’ and I introduced myself.” She said she “had no idea” who he was, except that he was the owner of the pageant.

Most of the women had fond recollections of Ivanka Trump, who, they said, came into the changing room to mingle. Billado said she told Ivanka about Donald Trump entering the room while the girls were changing their clothes. Billado remembers Ivanka answering, “Yeah, he does that.”

Asked about this by email, neither the campaign nor the Trump Organization responded.

“I remember it shocking me,” Billado said. “I barely let anybody except my sister see me getting dressed.”

She viewed Trump’s intrusion into the dressing room “was more of a pompous ‘I own this place’ rather than a perverted thing.” Still, she said, “I would never let my daughter run for a pageant that he owns.”

Link

GOP = Groping Orange Pedophile.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That was boring, slave FORD

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Go fuck yourself. Barbara Bush makes sense
    So finally you fell out of love with Trump?
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-12-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh, Slushy Seshy (a.k.a. slave SESH) you're so cute when your hypocrisy has been revealed.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    One candidate's a pervert and the other one wants to pick a fight with Russia. The one that wants to pick a fight with Russia already got 4 American including two diplomats killed arming Syrian rebels but now she wants to back Assad. I better vote for her anyway or someone might think I'm a coward. What the Hell. I've lived longer than a lot of my friends already.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    One candidate's a pervert and the other one wants to pick a fight with Russia. The one that wants to pick a fight with Russia already got 4 American including two diplomats killed arming Syrian rebels but now she wants to back Assad. I better vote for her anyway or someone might think I'm a coward. What the Hell. I've lived longer than a lot of my friends already.
    Or..... you could always vote for a candidate with a platform that actually makes sense. And doesn't involve either groping & perversion, nor starting World War III.

The true cowards are the ones unwilling to stand up and say that NEITHER Drumpf or Hillcunt are remotely acceptable.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    The true cowards are the ones unwilling to stand up and say that NEITHER Drumpf or Hillcunt are remotely acceptable.
    I think I've made it fairly obvious neither one is worthy of being the POTUS. The difference between you and me is I realize they're the only two running that have a chance to win. On top of that Hillary picked a running mate that looks like the Grinch so nobody would take a pot shot at her knowing he's the alternative.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The only difference between Bill Clinton and Donald Trump is Bill was a lot smarter when it comes to his dealings with women. But then again he's a career politician that would know better than to talk the shit Trump has talked knowing it could ruin his career. Bill also had connections to keep his indiscretions off the front page of the paper. When he was running against George H W Bush I don't remember hearing about his sexual escapades. I realize Bill isn't running for POTUS now but if he did he would easily defeat Trump even though they're two peas in a pod when it comes to women.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think I've made it fairly obvious neither one is worthy of being the POTUS. The difference between you and me is I realize they're the only two running that have a chance to win. On top of that Hillary picked a running mate that looks like the Grinch so nobody would take a pot shot at her knowing he's the alternative.
    All that is required for somebody other than Drumpf or Hillcunt to win is for somebody else to get more votes. Granted, I'm not claiming this will be easy, with the corrupt corporate whore media virtually ignoring Jill Stein's existence (even worse than they ignored Bernie).

Drumpf shouldn't get a single vote now from a rational human being, and that was even before Pussy-gate, (or Pedo-pageant gate, or 13 year old rape-gate) but certainly after. Anybody who believed Hillary was a rational choice should have been convinced otherwise by all of her PNAC sponsored rantings about Russia, not to mention her obvious health issues, the absolute arrogance and duplicity revealed in the leaks from her e-mails and speeches to the Wall Street criminals, and the fact that she is endorsed by the BCE, as well as numerous others whom no "Democrat" should ever want to be associated with.

It truly is corporate media brainwashing. Another reason why I'm happy to be a cord-cutter (though unfortunately, some of those damned Hillcunt ads are still airing during football games on the weekends.)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "Hillcunt"? Oh, that's very American.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "Hillcunt"? Oh, that's very American.
    Hillpussy doesn't have the impact Hillcunt has.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Your claim was zero odds. Zero chance anyone will be killed in a foreign terrorist attack. Horseshit. No one can predict what may or may not happen if we let 200,000 Syrian refugees move here. On top of that we're already in debt to China for billions if not trillions of dollars now. Where are we getting enough cash to house and feed 200,000 refugees when we have millions of homeless people here already including well over 50,000 homeless veterans?

No, that isn't what I said.

I said my own personal odds of being killed in a terrorist attack are virtually/essentially zero. I never said there is a zero chance anybody here in America will be killed by another terrorist attack. That is a logical hypothesis to make based on the amount of people killed by attacks here already as contrasted to the total number of people living in the country.

I'm not worried about 200,000 Syrian refugees moving here. There's a mosque being built in my town less than 2 miles from my house, and in all honesty I'm more concerned that my fellow white countrymen will bomb that mosque than I am about any terrorist bombing plots being hatched from inside the mosque.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Herr Orangenfuhrer reminds his supporters to vote. Make sure they all see this!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Bitchin'

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Bitchin' II

Eat a dick, Elmer Fudd

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Donnie makes a video:

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Finally, "THEDOCTOR" goes to jail:
    http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...in-9965998.php

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Slushy Seshy (a.k.a. slave SESH) makes a video

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No one watches or reads your shit at the moment.

You need to sell it better - is this a funny video? Is it interesting or sexy?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

And the Orange Pedo Hits keep a comin'......

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No one watches or reads your shit at the moment.

You need to sell it better - is this a funny video? Is it interesting or sexy?
    Well I wouldn't say no one.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    As polls show that Donald Trump would overwhelmingly win if only men were allowed to vote, the GOP nominee's supporters have spawned a new Twitter hashtag: #repealthe19th.

That’s a reference to the 19th Amendment, which gave women the right to vote.

The Twitter commentary began after Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight published an article Tuesday looking at men’s and women’s voting patterns.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Trump is going to win.

Record numbers of viewers aren't tuning in to these debates to see Hillbillary.

The general public isn't buying into the media bullshit. In fact, it is pissing them off, and having quite the opposite affect than they were hoping for.

I drive all over Michigan and Ohio, and I've seen exactly ONE sign for Hillbillary/Kaine. ONE! I have seen thousands upon thousands for Trump. I've seen real billboards for Trump. I've seen homemade billboards for Trump. I've seen whole sides of buildings painted for Trump.

The Unions are trying to get their sheep members to vote for Hillbillary, but the sheep are revolting. The majority of UAW members, Teamster members, IBEW members, and every other working Union member, are voting Trump.

Trump is not only standing the Republican party on its head, he's standing the whole political establishment on its head.

Hopefully the younger generation is as tired of this bogus two party system, as I think they are. 320 million people (or however many) in this Country, and these are the TWO fucking choices we are stuck with?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Trump is going to win.
    What? A free kick in his F A T ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Record numbers of viewers aren't tuning in to these debates to see Hillbillary.

The general public isn't buying into the media bullshit. In fact, it is pissing them off, and having quite the opposite affect than they were hoping for.

I drive all over Michigan and Ohio, and I've seen exactly ONE sign for Hillbillary/Kaine. ONE! I have seen thousands upon thousands for Trump. I've seen real billboards for Trump. I've seen homemade billboards for Trump. I've seen whole sides of buildings painted for Trump.
    There are not much in the way of either Hillary or the F A T dayglo orange fuck signs around here. However, I did see one Gary Johnson sign. Apart for some state ballot issues, I'm sitting this election out no mater what cocksucking bloated Hollywood miscreant (i.e., slave SESH pseudo-left) tell me how I should fucking vote. Who is going to vote is the Wall Street corrupt corporate elite and U.S. military apparatus who both want Hillary in office. She was bought and paid for back in 2014. So all you boring, F A T, dayglo orange supporting retards with your endless bullshit conspiracy theories and white male dick waving in the wind violent "protest" can all fuck off right back to your welfare lines. And take your F A T children with you.

Thread Information