Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
      That whom is Scottish? In that case, sorry Vandy I did not know you were a tartan sporting Limescot. Me bad. Me so bad, bad bad.
      I think Nick was talking about sesh being Scottish . I am from the people's republic of Geordietopia.
      So as you were with the hurtful Limey insults
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
        Or Drumpfs Indiana-born "Mexican Judge"...

For the race, EVERYTHING. For those outside the race, NOTHING.
        A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
          You do realize that he is Scottish and not English and might well share the FU sentiments? Maybe you should "Wiki" more often, you ignorant cum sock puppet...
          I took the video as being a parody of a certain kind of American ignorance.

That Kristy missed that is ironic...

Comment

• What slave SESH fails to understand (as usual) is that I WASN'T FUCKING TALKING TO HIM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
              What slave SESH fails to understand (as usual) is that I WASN'T FUCKING TALKING TO HIM!
              Maybe you should talk to your Jew therapist more often?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                I took the video as being a parody of a certain kind of American ignorance.
                I took it as a parody as well but I'm not sure what you mean by "a certain kind of American ignorance". I don't believe there are too many Americans who think of the 4th of July as fuck you England day but if there is much of that sentiment it's probably most prevelant in the northeastern part of the country. Down here in the south the 4th of July is just another excuse to get drunk, bbq and blow shit up. It was about the same in California too.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                  Down here in the south the 4th of July is just another excuse to get drunk, bbq and blow shit up. It was about the same in California too.
                  Well you could say the same about most countries national days...

I've been in France on Bastille day at a drunken BBQ and they were blowing shit up - or setting off a fuckload of fireworks at least.

Comment

Comment

Well you could say the same about most countries national days...

I've been in France on Bastille day at a drunken BBQ and they were blowing shit up - or setting off a fuckload of fireworks at least.
                      That's just fun no matter where you are!

Comment

• A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• So you think whatever religion you believe in decides your species???

Comment

• Give it up for slave SESH everybody. More of his pseudo-left and "multiculturalism" politics. Enjoy.

Comment

• It's just a bunch of bored rich people having some fun. Let's get rid of the border and see what happens. Let's watch these people kill each other. Maybe we can profit from it somehow. They know at the end of the day as long as they control the monetary system and have most the weapons they can control whoever is left. They are just having some fun watching the ants fight each other.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

So you think whatever religion you believe in decides your species???
                                Nope. Scientists do that.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...
                                X