Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,760 of 3105

Thread: Trump Frump

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    slave SESH teaches daily lessons in hypocrisy, pseudo-left agendas and politics, misguided and manginaed 3rd-wave feminism, and distorted fact findings.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    There it is again. Your bourgeois Euro-trash attitude. Poor slave SESH, you're so entitled.
    This is a serious point.

Some people are better educated and smarter than others.

This is a problem if we have to at the same same time have some extreme liberal shit about treating all opinions as equal. All opinions are not equal!

This is how we end up in a post facts world. It's funny how if say you were shot in the leg and Sarge was there and so was I, you wouldn't think that our beliefs and opinions were equal. I would have read some shit on the internet over the years, read some novels, even talked to some surgeons in the pub. Does that make my beliefs about how to treat you still equal to his when he has actually treated hundreds of cases? Knowledge is privilage. Yes. Fucking get over it. Or even better go get some and help the world in some way.

If humanity has to progress this fucking hipster false equivalency 'privilage' garbage has to end.

Skills That Thrill
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I agree with almost all of that completely.

We would need to share a couple of beers though for you to explain to me how Trump is the lesser of 2 evils here, I just don't get that...
    Not arguing for him - It's easy to point out his flaws. As a matter of fact, if you say something bad about Hillary to a Hillary supporter, it takes them about 3 seconds to turn it back around to Trump. It's too easy.
    However, she is a disaster. Everything she has been involved in has been a disaster, and has left a wake of investigations and dead bodies. Her husband has a sexual appetite that can't be quenched. I think most of her millennial supporters are too young to remember all the scandals and lies she has told over the years. I don't really care enough to go into specifics, because it's a waste of my time.
    I don't fault Trump for being in the position he is in. I blame the Republican party. Did you see the Republican debates? The people that were facing Trump were awful. He bullied them. Trump was the only one that stood a chance to get elected!
    Can you imagine Hillary versus Chris Christie? It would have been a slaughter.
    And Gary Johnson not being able to name one world leader - at all.
    I am not impressed with any of these elderly, millionaire, bags of bones, masquerading around like they care about issues of the middle class.. etc.
    Trump and Hillary are two people that are way out of touch with the middle class and have been for all of their adult lives.
    As a member of the military, I am concerned about the next 4 years.
    Last edited by Sarge; 10-31-2016 at 11:29 PM.
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Her husband has a sexual appetite that can't be quenched.
    Unfair to me to pick out just one thing but I'm guessing at his age it will be slowing down a bit and I'm not sure how that matters at this point as her husband. I'm sure you must know a few good people with shitty spouses. Not that she is but well..

Some of the stinkiest shit about the Clintons is the company they keep and #1 of those cunts was Trump.

It's no coincidence Bill and Donald used to play golf and no doubt swap stories about fucking teenagers.

I see Clinton presidency as Obama plus a bit more hawkishness. You guys may also get some more progressive Supreme court judges, that doesn't affect me but you would think that would be a positive at a rock website although at this point as everyone got old it's a lot less than it used to be.

My main concern is not living to see my kids killed in front of me in some Armagedon scenario and so I'm always looking for a safe pair of hands on the presidency of the US. GW scared me a bit, Obama good job, Trump scary as fuck, Clinton a bit scary.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I blame the Republican party. Did you see the Republican debates? The people that were facing Trump were awful. He bullied them. Trump was the only one that stood a chance to get elected!
    Not for the first time.

There was the pizza guy, 'I'm not a witch', GW, Palin.

The system is completely broke but because the whole design of the system was to stop any branch of the government getting powerful enough to change things you are kind of stuck.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Would he have been if his dad wasn't who he was?

Concentrate.
    I think you're the one who needs to concentrate. We elect our leaders for the most part. Others are appointed by the ones we elect. When one leaves office for whatever reason another elected or appointed person takes over. If we just gave the presidency to the president's oldest child George Washington's oldest great great great great grandchild would be our President.
    Beware of Dog

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We seem to have drifted off teeth a little
    fuck your fucking framing

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    As a member of the military, I am concerned about the next 4 years.
    Which candidate do you think is more likely to get us into an armed conflict with a country that could possibly defeat us in a real war. Us against them. USA vs Russia for example.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Teeth? Brush them after every meal if you want to keep them. I still have most of mine.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Which candidate do you think is more likely to get us into an armed conflict with a country that could possibly defeat us in a real war. Us against them. USA vs Russia for example.
    No brainer - Trump.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Teeth? Brush them after every meal if you want to keep them. I still have most of mine.
    In a jar under the bed

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We have a game at work called "would you rather"

And it basically is comparing two equally horrible things .....

Would your rather lick sweat out of "insert enormous fat women name " gunt or go down
    On"insert incredibly smelly persons name "

America appears to be playing "would you rather " on a huge scale

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The system is completely broke but because the whole design of the system was to stop any branch of the government getting powerful enough to change things you are kind of stuck.
    The system isn't broke. Unless you're referring to the two party system. Then I agree. Our system isn't much different than the UK's. Except we don't have blue bloods or high ranking religious figures in positions of authority unless we elect them or they're appointment by someone who was elected. The problem is we've let two parties have all the juice. We need to double or triple that to have any chance of having elected officials who govern us by the will of the people instead of the party line.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-01-2016 at 12:55 AM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    In a jar under the bed
    Is that where you keep yours? I've had to have all my molars pulled because of bad fillings from a shitty dentist I went to as a teenager. The kind that drills and fills perfectly good teeth just to make a few extra bucks. The fillings eventually fell out and it was cheaper and less painful to yank than fix them.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No brainer - Trump.
    Based on what? Hillary has gone on record calling for a no fly zone over Syria knowing Russia isn't going to comply setting us up for a war with Russia. Trump would rather negotiate with Russia. Trumpaphobia is alive and well.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-01-2016 at 01:50 AM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by No brainer View Post
    Trump.
    No comment necessary.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We have a game at work called "would you rather"

And it basically is comparing two equally horrible things .....

Would your rather lick sweat out of "insert enormous fat women name " gunt or go down
    On"insert incredibly smelly persons name "

America appears to be playing "would you rather " on a huge scale
    I agree. Would you rather vote for someone who wants to start shit with Russia or someone who doesn't? I'll take the doesn't.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Do you have the balls to watch all 10:29 seconds of this video? This is what FORD and the other Liberals are promoting. This is the entitlement they are perpetuating.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I agree. Would you rather vote for someone who wants to start shit with Russia or someone who doesn't? I'll take the doesn't.
    You don't think Drumpf wants to start wars?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7390391.html

Veteran spy alleges Russia tried to woo Trump to bring down US democracy

'Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump for at least 5 years'

Russia has spent the last five years trying to cultivate Donald Trump as an asset in a bid to undermine Western democracy, according to some extraordinary claims made by a veteran of the spying community.

The allegation is the latest in a series of purported links between the Republican candidate and the Kremlin, which the FBI has been investigating in an ever-widening probe over the course of the summer.

But the accusations came to a head this week, after Democrat Senate leader Harry Reid responded to a new probe into Hillary Clinton’s emails by saying the FBI should go public with “explosive information” linking Mr Trump to Russia.

Clinton poll lead over Donald Trump slashed by new FBI email probe

According to the news site Mother Jones, a former Western security official with decades of experience in Russian counterintelligence has handed the FBI a series of memos suggesting there was “an established exchange of information between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin of mutual benefit”.

The spy claimed, after consulting with Russian sources, that: “Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by Putin, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance.”

The memos also claim, according to Mother Jones, that the Trump campaign “accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin”, that Russia had enough information from Trump visits to Moscow to “blackmail” him, and that the Kremlin had been feeding him information about Ms Clinton based on her own trips as Secretary of State.
    The FBI responded by asking for all the spy’s information on Mr Trump, and how he had obtained it, according to the site. It is not clear whether the spy’s claims form part of a formal FBI investigation.

But senior agency officials have told the New York Times there are aspects of Mr Trump’s alleged relationship with Russia that are still being looked into.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    You don't think Drumpf wants to start wars?

Typical Ford maneuver. I believe he was referring to bombing ISIS not Russia.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    By the way, the video I posted, that's 15 future freeloading Democratic voters.

Mom, Dad, and all those fucking kids, should be spayed and neutered, immediately.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    But the accusations came to a head this week, after Democrat Senate leader Harry Reid responded to a new probe into Hillary Clinton’s emails by saying the FBI should go public with “explosive information” linking Mr Trump to Russia.
    Whatever happened to bi partisan politics where a high up mucky muck like Harry Reid would say something like we'll have to wait and see what the FBI finds out and act accordingly instead of using diversionary tactics like this? To me this is just another reason to change the current two party system into a four or more party system. Even a three party system would be an improvement over the current one.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post

Mom, Dad, and all those fucking kids, should be spayed and neutered, immediately.
    We used to do that. Then everybody got all bent outta shape about it.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I don't know about your area but that's a typical scenario in Southern California. My mom used to work assisting students in a learn at your own pace program at one of the local high schools. One of the female students that was doing well in the program started missing school and when she did show up she spent most of her time crying. Turns out her mama wanted her to have sex with the mama's boyfriend so she'd get pregnant and start collecting welfare by the time she was 18. The police got involved and the boyfriend hauled ass before he might have to face charges of statutory rape. Some people are gonna say it's not that ladies fault. She's been institutionalized by the system. There might be some truth in that but that's just another reason to change the system. The current one ain't working for shit.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, you have NONE!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Do you have the balls to watch all 10:29 seconds of this video? This is what FORD and the other Liberals are promoting. This is the entitlement they are perpetuating.
    So that's why Billy Bob Clinton tried to dismantle welfare back in the 90's?

You're better off just coming out of the closet, Von.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Yeah, you have NONE!
    The only American that has commented on their teeth has said he has no molars FFS.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

It's still all tiny small potatoes compared to corporate welfare.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's still all tiny small potatoes compared to corporate welfare.

Small potatoes? Really? With every inner city in the U.S. filled to the brim with those very examples? With suburban trailer parks and apartment complexes filled with white trash versions of the same? Yeah Sesh, these democratic voting societal leeches are "small potatoes".

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Small potatoes? Really? With every inner city in the U.S. filled to the brim with those very examples? With suburban trailer parks and apartment complexes filled with white trash versions of the same? Yeah Sesh, these democratic voting societal leeches are "small potatoes".
    Time to kick all the abusers out of the system. Sink or swim babayyy!!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Time to kick all the abusers out of the system. Sink or swim babayyy!!
    They should be drug testing the motherfuckers too!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They should be drug testing the motherfuckers too!
    That would disqualify most of them. I like it!!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That would disqualify most of them. I like it!!
    Kristy would have to stay off the weed!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The only American that has commented on their teeth has said he has no molars FFS.
    What's so humorous about that? If the dentist that drilled and filled them all had done it right I'd still have most of them. One broke off opening a beer bottle with my teeth. I had to pay an oral surgeon to dig out the roots.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Time to kick all the abusers out of the system.
    That's a great idea in theory but the children of those abusers would end up in foster homes because their parent(s) wouldn't be able to feed them or provide them with a roof over their heads. They tried welfare to work programs a few years ago but they cost more money than giving them handouts did.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's a great idea in theory but the children of those abusers would end up in foster homes because their parent(s) wouldn't be able to feed them or provide them with a roof over their heads. They tried welfare to work programs a few years ago but they cost more money than giving them handouts did.
    Good point. Nobody wants to see kids go hungry but if the parents are forced to work then it wouldn't be an issue. Of course, you're always gonna have people who are either too stupid to hold any job at all and some who flat out refuse to work.

Thread Information