Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There is some speculation out there that Trump never wanted to actually be President. Whether he's a stalking horse for the Clintons, or playing a game on his own, or plotting some new reality show (his Apprentice producer will be producing the GOP convention's TV broadcast, after all), he has no intention of actually doing the job, even if he wins, and would likely pull a Palin and quit after 6 months in, leaving a science denying, tobacco loving, Koch whore as President of the United States.

Or alternatively, it could be another Reagan/Poppy or Chimp/Cheney situation where the VP is the one who has all the actual power within the administration, which would be arguably worse.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think with his massive fat ego of course he wants to be president especially when he realized he could make other people pay for the campaign.

He'll just delegate all the bits he doesn't want to do which is probably most of it.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This shit keeps getting more comical by the day. Now it seems that Drump didn't want Pence at all, and now he's trying to back out of it....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's not a nice thought but no matter what happens we are going to look back in the US and the UK that the last few years were fucking amazingly brilliant leadershipwise compared to what what we have/will be getting.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
              he has no intention of actually doing the job, even if he wins, and would likely pull a Palin and quit after 6 months in, leaving a science denying, tobacco loving, Koch whore as President of the United States.
              Thank you for enlightening us Nostradumbass.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                I think with his massive fat ego of course he wants to be president especially when he realized he could make other people pay for the campaign.
                He financed his own campaign with personal loans, spent shitloads of money on Trump goods and services knowing he'll be repaid plus interest. When it comes to making money Trump is no frump, whatever the fuck that is.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Fuck you and your iFrames Ford. Every fucking time I access a page with iframe bullshit on it it takes way to fucking long to get past them. iframe sucks big green donkey dicks.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

FundaMENTAList Preacher says he would vote for Trump over Jesus Christ Himself!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Section C125...had minor league hockey season tickets in that section. Been in that walkway many times but don't remember a crackers only elevator.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                          Section C125...had minor league hockey season tickets in that section. Been in that walkway many times but don't remember a crackers only elevator.
                          And I had my hopes all up and stuff...
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            And I had my hopes all up and stuff...
                            In the late 90s I drove from Cali to where I'm at now in Louisiana for Thanksgiving with my mother. Instead of taking I10 we took I40 and cut down to go through Fort Sumner to see the Billy The Kid museum and Lubbock because mom was born there. We stopped for breakfast in some small town and I noticed white folk were sitting on one side and Mexicans were sitting on the other side. Even though one of the waitresses from the white side was basically just bullshitting with a customer another waitress came and seated us on the Mexican side. I'm obviously about as white as we come. Blonde hair, blue eyes so I asked the waitress why we were seated where we were. It was because I had long hair. I'd gone through that shit in the 70s but by the late 90s I didn't think men with long hair was that uncommon anywhere in the states but I guess I was wrong.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mike Pence's Daughter is a VAMPIRE!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Bunch of retarded F A T fucks is what they are. Might as well be Texans or Southern Californians.

Bet that fucking table was made in China, too.

Comment

Working...