Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,840 of 3105

Thread: Trump Frump

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sure, if you want the DOJ to come knocking on City Hall's door.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nope, my Colorado privilege.

You and Cleveland can go fuck yourselves

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Sure, if you want the DOJ to come knocking on City Hall's door.
    Ah, I think all that's about to change just a little bit.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Well, one thing is for sure.....

Due to Mitch McTurtle's obstructionism, they won't have the option of 5 BCE tools on the Supreme Court deciding another election.

(ironically enough, they might have voted for Hillary this time anyway, as she herself is BCE endorsed)

I think a funnier one which is not illegal or impossible is that Evan McMullin wins Utah and neither Drumpf or Clinton get their 270 electoral votes.

The House of Representatives could appoint McMullin president as a compromise candidate.

I don't know anything about him but chances are he has to be better than the other 2?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Ah, I think all that's about to change just a little bit.
    You may be right.

You should bet some cash on it, just looked and here you can still get 2-1 for the Drumpf win.

Brexit was 5-1 when the polls closed.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    So as per usual, no one here has anything original to say.

Boring.
    You post a variation of the same five or six posts. You don't have any business bitching.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I think a funnier one which is not illegal or impossible is that Evan McMullin wins Utah and neither Drumpf or Clinton get their 270 electoral votes.

The House of Representatives could appoint McMullin president as a compromise candidate.

I don't know anything about him but chances are he has to be better than the other 2?
    All I know about him is that he's Mormon and "ex" CIA. I'm not comfortable with either one as President, let alone the combination of the two.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You post a variation of the same five or six posts. You don't have any business bitching.
    Over a year maybe, it's been stuck on about two for months now.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All I know about him is that he's Mormon and "ex" CIA. I'm not comfortable with either one as President, let alone the combination of the two.
    He can protect America with his magical underwear!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't think that's how it works here.
    Beware of Dog

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Look into it.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

http://politicops.com/hannity-libera...-hes-just-man/

Hannity: “Liberals Hire 13yo Girls To Seduce Trump And Then Blame Him For It? He’s Just A Man”

Written by Lea Vat Kens November 2nd 2016

Fox News host Sean Hannity prepared his audience for yet another woman coming forward with accusations of sexual assault against Donald Trump, insisting the newest charge against the Republican presidential candidate is “going nowhere.” “I told you there was going to be some bomb this week,” Hannity said Wednesday on the Sean Hannity Show. “There’s this woman that had claimed that Donald Trump raped her when she was thirteen years old and is going to break her silence on Wednesday afternoon,” Hannity said. “So that’s the one they’ve been holding back on.”

“And here’s the key thing I personally have a problem with here,” he added. “Imagine you’re a Democrat, right. You’re a liberal and your sole objective from the moment you wake up in the morning till the moment you go back to bed at night is figuring out how to take down Donald Trump. And trust me, there are people like that all over the place, it’s incredible. Anyway, that’s all you think about, 24/7. And after you’ve tried every possible trick in the book – and have taken advantage of Trump’s own incidents against him – you realize he’s just too tough of a nut to crack, right. So, what do you do next?”

He continued, “Well, you start thinking outside the box. And since you’ve already exhausted every child molester, serial rapist, misogynist, bigoted and every other angle you could think of, you’re down to one option. You come up with this idea to pay some random 13-year-old girl a handsome amount of money to accuse Donald Trump of raping her. Now, we’re talking here about a guy who’s had so many girls and women in his life he doesn’t remember 99% of them. And naturally, when a cute, little 13-year-old girl asks him if he remembers raping her, he’s going to go with ‘I don’t think so, but I’m not sure.’”

“So, your plan is working like a charm up until this point,” Hannity said. “Now it’s time to get everybody on Trump’s case and take him down once and for all. But, here’s why that won’t work either – you paid an underage girl to lie and accuse an innocent man of rape, and then you want to convince the public that he should be blamed for it? Basically, your goal is to blame a billionaire for raping a 13-year-old girl he never even met? This is Donald Trump we’re talking about here – he could have small girls by the bucket loads waiting for him anytime, anywhere, including importing foreign ones from abroad. They’re much easier to work with because, after all, they don’t fight back as hard as our girls.”

“But, anyway – great plan, genius, it’s really fail-proof. And you know what the best part of it is? You’re putting all your money on the public condemning a man for falling for the spell of a woman, or in this case, young girl. How would you expect him to react? ‘Hey, here’s a young girl who’s DTF, but I think I’ll sit this one out?’ Yeah – said no man ever. No normal male would ever turn down free sex, and yes, dear ladies – that also goes for those snot-nosed, geek types of men you have doing your choirs at home. If it’s a tight hole and it’s attached to two legs, preferably belonging to a female homo sapiens, us guys are good to go. And trust me, Donald Trump is no different in that regard,” Hannity concluded.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually Sesh is correct. In the event that no candidate has the required electoral votes (270) the election would go to the House of Representatives.

In the case of an Electoral College deadlock or if no candidate receives the majority of votes, a “contingent election” is held. The election of the President goes to the House of Representatives. Each state delegation casts one vote for one of the top three contenders to determine a winner.

Only two Presidential elections (1800 and 1824) have been decided in the House.

Though not officially a contingent election, in 1876, South Carolina, Florida, and Louisiana submitted certificates of elections for both candidates. A bipartisan commission of Representatives, Senators, and Supreme Court Justices, reviewed the ballots and awarded all three state’s electoral votes to Rutherford B. Hayes of Ohio, who won the presidency by a single electoral vote.

See Electoral College and Indecisive Elections for more information on Contingent Elections.
    http://history.house.gov/Institution...toral-College/
    Hillcunt & Drumpf would be expected to be the top two winners of electoral votes. If McMullen won Utah, and neither Jill Stein or Gary Johnson won any states, McMullen would be the third in the mix for the House members to vote on.

Electors - or House members, in this case - are "expected" to vote the way the popular vote in their state did, but there's no legal requirement for them to do so. So Republicans in Congress who hate Trump - and let's face it, that's a lot of them - could vote for McMullen, even though his electoral vote count was far less than the others. Arguably they could even try to get Democrats to dump Hillary for this guy, though I don't see the Progressive Caucus or the Black Caucus going for this guy. Some of the "Blue Dog' DINOs (Republicans pretending to be Democrats) might well do it, as they delusionally believe Hillary is a "liberal"

So it's a big loophole, but very possible.
    Last edited by FORD; 11-02-2016 at 09:24 PM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's very unlikely I think...

My bookie has it at 650-1.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's very unlikely I think...

My bookie has it at 650-1.
    You have a weird bookie
    fuck your fucking framing

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

http://politicops.com/hannity-libera...-hes-just-man/

Hannity: “Liberals Hire 13yo Girls To Seduce Trump And Then Blame Him For It? He’s Just A Man”

Written by Lea Vat Kens November 2nd 2016

Fox News host Sean Hannity prepared his audience for yet another woman coming forward with accusations of sexual assault against Donald Trump, insisting the newest charge against the Republican presidential candidate is “going nowhere.” “I told you there was going to be some bomb this week,” Hannity said Wednesday on the Sean Hannity Show. “There’s this woman that had claimed that Donald Trump raped her when she was thirteen years old and is going to break her silence on Wednesday afternoon,” Hannity said. “So that’s the one they’ve been holding back on.”

“And here’s the key thing I personally have a problem with here,” he added. “Imagine you’re a Democrat, right. You’re a liberal and your sole objective from the moment you wake up in the morning till the moment you go back to bed at night is figuring out how to take down Donald Trump. And trust me, there are people like that all over the place, it’s incredible. Anyway, that’s all you think about, 24/7. And after you’ve tried every possible trick in the book – and have taken advantage of Trump’s own incidents against him – you realize he’s just too tough of a nut to crack, right. So, what do you do next?”

He continued, “Well, you start thinking outside the box. And since you’ve already exhausted every child molester, serial rapist, misogynist, bigoted and every other angle you could think of, you’re down to one option. You come up with this idea to pay some random 13-year-old girl a handsome amount of money to accuse Donald Trump of raping her. Now, we’re talking here about a guy who’s had so many girls and women in his life he doesn’t remember 99% of them. And naturally, when a cute, little 13-year-old girl asks him if he remembers raping her, he’s going to go with ‘I don’t think so, but I’m not sure.’”

“So, your plan is working like a charm up until this point,” Hannity said. “Now it’s time to get everybody on Trump’s case and take him down once and for all. But, here’s why that won’t work either – you paid an underage girl to lie and accuse an innocent man of rape, and then you want to convince the public that he should be blamed for it? Basically, your goal is to blame a billionaire for raping a 13-year-old girl he never even met? This is Donald Trump we’re talking about here – he could have small girls by the bucket loads waiting for him anytime, anywhere, including importing foreign ones from abroad. They’re much easier to work with because, after all, they don’t fight back as hard as our girls.”

“But, anyway – great plan, genius, it’s really fail-proof. And you know what the best part of it is? You’re putting all your money on the public condemning a man for falling for the spell of a woman, or in this case, young girl. How would you expect him to react? ‘Hey, here’s a young girl who’s DTF, but I think I’ll sit this one out?’ Yeah – said no man ever. No normal male would ever turn down free sex, and yes, dear ladies – that also goes for those snot-nosed, geek types of men you have doing your choirs at home. If it’s a tight hole and it’s attached to two legs, preferably belonging to a female homo sapiens, us guys are good to go. And trust me, Donald Trump is no different in that regard,” Hannity concluded.
    I can't get audio on anything other than the first paragraph: was the rest of the article a parody or satire?
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually Sesh is correct. In the event that no candidate has the required electoral votes (270) the election would go to the House of Representatives.
    That surprises me considering both Houses are supposed to have equal power. I guess that's so there's no chance of a tie.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Look into it.
    I already did. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong if I'm wrong. Our Houses differ from yours by the fact they're supposed to be equal. But there are a couple exceptions and this is one of them.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I can't get audio on anything other than the first paragraph: was the rest of the article a parody or satire?

Looking into it I think it may be satire although just an exageration of what he said.

Remember when it used to be obvious???

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    You have a weird bookie
    After the Brexit thing I was wondering if I should put a bet on Trump as an insurance policy.

You may have noticed the recent news that booze here is set to go up in price by 20% because of that lunatic vote fucking the value of the pound.

Thinking about it more though if Trump gets in the dollar would fall through the floor anyway which will save me money on hosting fees for this site anyway.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

The title of this article is very misleading. In the actually story liberals hired the girl to lie about doing Trump.
    But if it was true it doesn't matter if she offered up the poontang or not. It's statutory rape for an adult to have sex with a 13 year old.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-02-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    After the Brexit thing I was wondering if I should put a bet on Trump as an insurance policy.

You may have noticed the recent news that booze here is set to go up in price by 20% because of that lunatic vote fucking the value of the pound.

Thinking about it more though if Trump gets in the dollar would fall through the floor anyway which will save me money on hosting fees for this site anyway.
    After brexit I am underwhelmed by pollsters and news stations ability to predict shit.
    Hey ,trump has probably tripled the posts on here you should be happy hehe

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The title of this article is very misleading. In the actually story liberals hired the girl to lie about doing Trump.
    But if it was true it doesn't matter if she offered up the poontang or not. It's statutory rape for an adult to have sex with a 13 year old.

I strongly doubt the liberals paid her to lie, for a start the backlash would be horrendous. This is a party that can't fart without it coming out on Wikkileaks.

She may be nuts though, but that is for the courts to decide.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    After brexit I am underwhelmed by pollsters and news stations ability to predict shit.
    Hey ,trump has probably tripled the posts on here you should be happy hehe
    We don't take advertising so posts don't help us.

We're like the BBC but without the quality, left wing bias or 1970s paedos.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I hope MLB wises up and bans political commercials during the World Series. That last one was pretty nasty.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Watching the game on Fox Sports Go, haven't seen any political commercials yet.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We don't take advertising so posts don't help us.

We're like the BBC but without the quality, left wing bias or 1970s paedos.
    Left wing ..... they hang liberals on here.
    As for the rest I always imagined vonzie in a gold tracksuit with a cigar

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I strongly doubt the liberals paid her to lie, for a start the backlash would be horrendous.
    I don't nor do I think the other side wouldn't do the same thing.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe but remember the Colbert quote.

"We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality.' And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Watching the game on Fox Sports Go, haven't seen any political commercials yet.
    I think it was right after Cleveland scored two runs on a wild pitch they played a really nasty anti Trump commercial. I saw two Trump commercials before that but they were nothing compared to the anti Trump one.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I just found the ads on the Plain Dealer's website.

PD also says

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton in Ohio by 5 points, according to a new poll released less than a week before the election.

The Quinnipiac University poll found Trump up 46 percent to 41 percent among Ohio likely voters, with third-party candidate Gary Johnson pulling 5 percent. The university's last poll, released on Oct. 17, had found the race tied at 45 percent.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

She may be nuts though
    That's a given Sesh. Every fucking woman on the planet is nuts.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They can be a bit tricky sometimes.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I hope MLB wises up and bans political commercials during the World Series. That last one was pretty nasty.
    since I'm a cord cutter, I've seen very few political ads this year. Unfortunately, I do have to resort to "live TV" for football games, and more often than not they come from a TV provider based somewhere in central PA. And some of the ads they're running there for their Senate race are over the top ridiculous. Some Koch funded shadow group is accusing the Democratic candidate there of not only being close to Hillary, but also personally to blame for ISIS and all other kinds of shit (which she wouldn't have likely had any involvement in with her current state level job, but why let reality get in the way of political hit pieces.)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    since I'm a cord cutter, I've seen very few political ads this year. Unfortunately, I do have to resort to "live TV" for football games, and more often than not they come from a TV provider based somewhere in central PA. And some of the ads they're running there for their Senate race are over the top ridiculous. Some Koch funded shadow group is accusing the Democratic candidate there of not only being close to Hillary, but also personally to blame for ISIS and all other kinds of shit (which she wouldn't have likely had any involvement in with her current state level job, but why let reality get in the way of political hit pieces.)
    The American public fear of ISIS is absolutely bizarre.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ha ha - eat a dick, Cleveland.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wrong thread, stupid.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, I'm pretty sure Cleveland sucks platypus ass in any thread, poor boy.

Now, don't do anything stupid like set fire to Cuyahoga again.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Let's put our heads together and start a new country up......

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The American public fear of ISIS is absolutely bizarre.
    But then again this comes from a resident of a country whose Prime Minister thought he could trust Hitler.

Thread Information