Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 134950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,520 of 3105

Thread: Trump Frump

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Without the FBI letter the week before which made her drop 3% I think she would have won.
    Excuses, excuses.
    Beware of Dog

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Reasons, reasons.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mike Rowe offers a pretty good explanation as to why Trump won. What he is saying is what I saw being in manufacturing plants, and particularly UAW run automotive plants in Michigan and Ohio.

I have two brother in laws and one nephew, that all make over $100k a year. One works directly for Chrysler at Warren Truck, the other two work for tier one suppliers to the Big 3. None of the 3 have one second of college education. So, I guess since the liberals are so into labels these days, these guys are 3 of the "uneducated white guys" that voted for Trump. I can tell you with 100% certainty, these guys voted for Trump for the exact reasons Mike Rowe stated. It had ZERO to do with a fucking wall, racism, Democrat/Republican beliefs, or any of the other excuses the losers are perpetuating.

HilLIARy lost this election because the blue collar worker didn't believe her. Call them uneducated. Call them stupid. Call them whatever you want. But Donald Trump called on them, and HilLIARy did not. I find it so humorous that the liberals that have propped themselves up with the blue collar worker for so many years, now wants to call them "uneducated", because they finally educated themselves enough to realize what lying self serving scumbags the Clintons are, and how the Demcratic party has been doing nothing but taking taking taking from them, and giving it to the undeserving, for so many years.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/11/mike-...ing-class.html

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Call them whatever you want.
    Overpaid.

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Post from a blog I frequent:

"Stephanie Mencimer reminds us that Mr. Trump is facing a whole heap of civil
    lawsuits. Republicans pushed for and got a Supreme Court decision that a
    sitting president cannot delay civil suits until he leaves office. This was because
    they thought the Paula Jones civil suit would drive Bill Clinton from office. Now,
    that's the law of the land so one of three things will happen…

"One is that Trump will have to make time for all those lawsuits and defend himself
    while he is trying to do whatever he's going to try to do as president. Another
    is that he's going to have to settle all those suits, which could be very, very
    expensive and embarrassing. And the third is that Republicans in Congress are
    going to decide that since the sitting president is of their party, they need to pass
    a law that says he cannot be sued while in office…you know, like a Democrat was."

motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/president-trump-can-thank-paula-jones-his-legal-troubles
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Overpaid.
    Ha ha!

None of them are doing it working 40 hours a week, that's for sure.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
    The third is that Republicans in Congress are
    going to decide that since the sitting president is of their party, they need to pass
    a law that says he cannot be sued while in office…you know, like a Democrat was."
    Why would they do that? Trump got the Republican nomination but they never supported him while he was running so why would the try to help him now? He'll just pay them off and make them sign non disclosure clauses and that will be that. He can always write that off if he ever runs out of write offs ten years from now after he finishes his second term.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Second term? He won't even finish one term. He's going to pull a Palin and quit by 2018 (if he makes it that far). Downside is that removes the illusion and leaves Pence completely in charge... to bring in Cruz as his VP and launch the Seven Mountains Theocratic Religious Fascism regime for real.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Second term? He won't even finish one term. He's going to pull a Palin and quit by 2018 (if he makes it that far).
    I don't think so. His motivations are ego and narcisism and that means at least one whole term. His wish for a legacy is your best protection at the moment.

His bullet proof vest is Pence...no one wants that.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    His ego and narcissm motivated him to run, but I don't think he has any real interest in actually doing the job. And the look on his face when he had his little meeting with Barry at the White House last week......

Oh shit..... what have I gotten myself into?? I'm way over my orange, rugged head here!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He makes his money by branding the Trump name as quality.

There must be a lot of people who won't use his facilities after that campaign, rich liberals, rich blacks, people from south of the border and so on. They aren't going to be replaced by working class people from the rust bucket.

Some corporates too could see choosing to have their conference at a Trump branded property as giving out a divisive political message now. That income needs to be replaced if he's leveraged to hell as most people think.

I think there is going to be a cronyism money grab going on now for years that will make the Clintons look like a lemonade stand...

As long as he keeps it just barely legal he will shrug and say he's doing it because he's smart...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    One person (and I use the term loosely) deserves most of the blame for that.....

Debbie Scatterbrained-Lush, a reptilian hosebeast cunt and former chair of the "Democratic" party.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He finished with a pretty decent approval rating, didn't get you into yet another war on the ground, improved perception of the USA across the world, didn't get caught fucking anyone or stealing anything or doing illegal deals, he didn't vomit on anyone important or deny AIDS or other basic science or start a new war against an emotion or recreational drugs for adults.

All that and he was a black guy when the US clearly still has a lot of racists and took over when you were in the biggest financial crisis since the 1930s.

From the outside it's not that bad a legacy compared to the others in my lifetime...
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-16-2016 at 09:36 PM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He finished with a pretty decent approval rating, didn't get you into yet another war on the ground, improved perception of the USA across the world, didn't get caught fucking anyone or stealing anything or doing illegal deals, he didn't vomit on anyone important or deny AIDS or other basic science or start a new war against an emotion or recreational drugs for adults.

All that and he was a black guy when the US clearly still has a lot of racists and took over when you were in the biggest financial crisis since the 1930s.

From the outside it's not that bad a legacy compared to the others in my lifetime...
    Are you going by more wrong polls again Sesh?

Smoke and mirrors. He is leaving us in worse shape than any President in your lifetime, has.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Question

I think there is going to be a cronyism money grab going on now for years that will make the Clintons look like a lemonade stand...
    Doubtful. President elect Trump doesn't have cronies. He has associates. Only low level gangsters have cronies.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Smoke and mirrors. He is leaving us in worse shape than any President in your lifetime, has.
    Not from my point of view, the number of Democrat governors those in state legislatures doesn't affect me at all. I'm just giving you the global angle.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Doubtful. President elect Trump doesn't have cronies. He has associates. Only low level gangsters have cronies.
    Exactly....

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I agree with some of the things you said about Obama. Other than raising the national debt to an all time high, having ISIS or ISIL rise up in the middle east on his watch and almost making Charles Manson's visions of Helter Skelter come true here in the US he didn't do a horrible job. We survived to fight another day. Can't blame ISIS or ISIL totally on Obama. He did inherit a mess over there that's been going on for centuries that will never be resolved until the sun supernovas and destroys the Earth. The racial division in this country isn't new either but he set back racial harmony to the early 60s with his constantly commenting on racially sensitive incidents like the Trayvon Martin thing and the Ferguson, Mo shooting. He shouldn't have taken a side until all the facts were out.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-17-2016 at 01:27 AM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Not from my point of view, the number of Democrat governors those in state legislatures doesn't affect me at all. I'm just giving you the global angle.
    Our national debt isn't your problem either but it is ours. He promised change but he never delivered. I will say one thing positive about Obama's term in office but I can't say if he was responsible for it or not. Gas prices went down and stayed down. That makes a big difference to people who commute long distances to work or do a lot of traveling. I'm sure it helped out tourism here by U S and Canadian citizens quite a bit. Kept that wallet from emptying quite as fast.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Exactly....

This guy's full of shit. Everyone knows you don't do business in New York without paying someone off. When they made The Godfather they hired Francis Ford Coppola to direct it to please the mob. Some of the actors were actually real mobsters including the guy who played Luca Brasi. Trump wasn't in cahoots with the mob he just paid them off because he had no other choice.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    More proof the Liberals have lost their fucking minds, and are some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

No posting personal info? Fuck you and whatever dick you rode in on. I hope this motherfucker is jobless now, and on his way to jail. If he's not yet, he will be.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Did you unfriend him?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Did you unfriend him?
    People like him, are a big reason why I don't do FB.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Bwahahaha!! Love Trumps Hate! That guy will be lucky to make it through the weekend.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Second term? He won't even finish one term. He's going to pull a Palin and quit by 2018 (if he makes it that far). Downside is that removes the illusion and leaves Pence completely in charge... to bring in Cruz as his VP and launch the Seven Mountains Theocratic Religious Fascism regime for real.

Here's a good one for you...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hill Dawg ain't lookin' so good these days...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No posting personal info? Fuck you and whatever dick you rode in on. I hope this motherfucker is jobless now, and on his way to jail. If he's not yet, he will be.
    Probably not. He's not threatening anyone he's wishing someone else will rape and/ or murder anyone who voted for "lucifer". But he must be mixed up about the parties and the colors though. Lucifer belongs to the other party. The blue state party.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Hill Dawg ain't lookin' so good these days...

She didn't look so good before she ran for president...and lost.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Check out this babe.

Debbie Scatterbrained-Lush, former chair of the "Democratic" party and the future Mrs Ford..

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Lucifer belongs to the other party. The blue state party.
    Actually, the last time I heard from him, he was supporting Jill Stein. Guess that means Hell went Green?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually, the last time I heard from him, he was supporting Jill Stein. Guess that means Hell went Green?

Did anyone ever tell you you have good taste when it comes to music? If they did, they lied.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

How wrong were they? Hillary still won the popular vote by 2%...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I agree with some of the things you said about Obama. Other than raising the national debt to an all time high, having ISIS or ISIL rise up in the middle east on his watch and almost making Charles Manson's visions of Helter Skelter come true here in the US he didn't do a horrible job. We survived to fight another day. Can't blame ISIS or ISIL totally on Obama. He did inherit a mess over there that's been going on for centuries that will never be resolved until the sun supernovas and destroys the Earth. The racial division in this country isn't new either but he set back racial harmony to the early 60s with his constantly commenting on racially sensitive incidents like the Trayvon Martin thing and the Ferguson, Mo shooting. He shouldn't have taken a side until all the facts were out.

Or that ISIS/ISIL/Mrs. DAESH started as al Qaida of Iraq under Bush and Clusterfuck Invasion I and largely resulted from the awful planning, or lack of it...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Our national debt isn't your problem either but it is ours. He promised change but he never delivered. I will say one thing positive about Obama's term in office but I can't say if he was responsible for it or not. Gas prices went down and stayed down. That makes a big difference to people who commute long distances to work or do a lot of traveling. I'm sure it helped out tourism here by U S and Canadian citizens quite a bit. Kept that wallet from emptying quite as fast.
    Oh, which Republican president lowered the National Debt? I'm thinking the Trump that gives you such a boner is going to vastly expand it with his tax cuts for the wealthy. But don't worry dog, that will "trickle down" all over you...

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-17-2016 at 03:14 PM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Oh, which Republican president lowered the National Debt?
    George H W Bush but that's irrelevant. Obama promised change. What did he deliver? The same old bullshit.

Thread Information