Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Well, as usual, fuck you all. I'm off to go hang around what's left of Sears and watch capitalism crumble before my eyes. Half of you losers have best killed yourselves by the time I get back.

By the way, next week is Barnes & Noble.

Can't fucking wait.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
      That attitude really pissed me off too, and I can't believe people are so willing to overlook this issue.
      The fact that he hasn't paid personal Income tax in the last twenty years doesn't mesh well with his cut taxes for the rich and everyone will benefit bullshit.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Everyone tries to pay less but to pay nothing at all when you are that rich for all those years?

Another thing to consider is why won't he release his tax returns? It can only be that would make him look worse otherwise he would.

For it to make him look worse just think how bad it must be?
        The argument that he's not willing to release his tax returns because he's not as rich as he claims doesn't make sense to me. Personal income tax forms don't reveal someone's net worth. That would come from financial disclosure forms which he basically offered up before without any response.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by twonabomber
          The rest of them aren't running for president.
          Most of them couldn't do any worse
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Everyone tries to pay less but to pay nothing at all when you are that rich for all those years?

Another thing to consider is why won't he release his tax returns? It can only be that would make him look worse otherwise he would.

For it to make him look worse just think how bad it must be?
            I know, it sounds horrible, right? But let's say you became the Vodka King of Scotland and three years from now you take almost a billion dollar hit to your Vodka Empire. Now, your tax laws say you can basically write that off your tax liability for the next however many years. I doubt you're gonna turn that down. I wouldn't.

Anyway, I'd vote for the town drunk who sleeps on the steps of the local Post Office before I'd vote for Hill Dawg.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              I know, it sounds horrible, right? But let's say you became the Vodka King of Scotland and three years from now you take almost a billion dollar hit to your Vodka Empire. Now, your tax laws say you can basically write that off your tax liability for the next however many years. I doubt you're gonna turn that down. I wouldn't.

Anyway, I'd vote for the town drunk who sleeps on the steps of the local Post Office before I'd vote for Hill Dawg.
              Thanks bud but I ain't running , appreciate the support tho

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

The whole tax thing boils my spunk , we recently had a rash of celebrity cunts being caught with dubious tax arrangements .... Mainly comedians who like to draw attention to others lack of moral fortitude .... Ggrrrrr

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  Thanks bud but I ain't running , appreciate the support tho
                  Silly Vandy, farners can't be president. Now, some people will tell you that The Imama Ubama is a farner. That is not true. I know this because the BCE has been grooming him since before he was born. Legend has it that the BCE sent a plane to Kenya to pick up Ubama's mother three days before she gave birth, thereby ensuring Ubama would be born in Hawaii and thus eligible to take over America after W's second term. Hell, it's all right there in the Bible. Don't you read your scriptures?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      The whole tax thing boils my spunk , we recently had a rash of celebrity cunts being caught with dubious tax arrangements .... Mainly comedians who like to draw attention to others lack of moral fortitude .... Ggrrrrr
                      Well, dubious sounds like illegal to me. So it all comes down to what the tax code says about any given individual's tax liability. If I was getting my taxes done next year and the preparer said "If you deduct X due to Y reason then your tax liability for 2016 will be zero and it's completely legal" you can bet I ain't paying jack shit. Buhlieve me.

The thing is, everybody says they want everybody to pay his or her fair share. Except on April 15th. Then everybody is trying to pay as little as legally possible and they all feel great about it.

Let's pick a number, say 30,000 dollars. And let's say everybody here on this board has to pay a total of 30,000 dollars in federal income tax for 2016. Now, there's not one person here who would say "Yeah, I think I'll cut the check instead" if their tax advisor said you legally don't owe anything due to whatever reason. Nobody would. It kinda works like this: Nobody minds hearing that someone else is doing well. But nobody wants to hear that somebody else is doing better than they are.

The question is should we do away with the capital gains loss reductions, not whether Trump or Hill Dawg should have taken advantage of the laws as written. And I don't know the answer. I'm just here for the free beer.

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

When you donzilla pay more tax than Donald "I've been very successful " trump it's a fucked up system.
                        Just saying ,don't want to upset any none liberals

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Let's pick a number, say 30,000 dollars. And let's say everybody here on this board has to pay a total of 30,000 dollars in federal income tax for 2016. Now, there's not one person here who would say "Yeah, I think I'll cut the check instead" if their tax advisor said you legally don't owe anything due to whatever reason. Nobody would. It kinda works like this: Nobody minds hearing that someone else is doing well. But nobody wants to hear that somebody else is doing better than they are.
                          No one on the board has spent their whole life boasting about how rich they are now that Flappo has gone.

No one on the board is running for president.

It's just not teneble to be the head of state of a country and expect people to pay taxes when you haven't.

Unless you are a queen...

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Let it go

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

No one on the board has spent their whole life boasting about how rich they are now that Flappo has gone.

It's just not teneble to be the head of state of a country and expect people to pay taxes when you haven't.

Good point

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You sure about that? I bet Gary Johnson is "thome."
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...