Thread: Trump Frump

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Trumpaphobia : the irrational fear of Donald Trump. It's an epidemic.
    By definition, it cannot be irrational to have a "fear" of an irrational sociopath, leading a team of incompetents, taking over a government which not a single one of them has a fucking clue how to operate.

Rather, it is the most rational response possible, to be concerned about what sort of damage they could do to a country which hasn't had a truly legitimate government since December 12, 2000 (yes Obama was legally elected, but he refused to reverse any of the unconstitutional things done by the BCE/PNAC fraudministration which preceded him. Which effectively made him the legitimate administrator of an illegitimate government. Cheeto can't even make that claim, given the Commie hacking, the illegal electors, and several other crimes committed - though some of those were by Hillary and her pet Scatterbrained-Lush)
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Trumpaphobia : the irrational fear of Donald Trump. It's an epidemic.
    How can that possibly be an irrational fear?

It may be the most rational fear anyone could have. At least if you die of cancer or a heart attack it doesn't kill your whole family.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Donald Trump is a FAILED businessman who had a reality TV show which sucked ass and extended the so-called "careers" of people like Brett Michaels and MeatLoaf.
    Exactly.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Donald Trump is a businessman who had a reality TV show not a reality TV "celebrity".
    He is a millionaire playboy who played with his families ill gotten wealth.

If it wasn't for his inheritance he would be washing cars - badly. Or in jail.

Last edited by Seshmeister; 01-10-2017 at 08:52 PM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    How can that possibly be an irrational fear?

It may be the most rational fear anyone could have. At least if you die of cancer or a heart attack it doesn't kill your whole family.
    But you supported Hillary Clinton, who was dead set on getting into an armed conflict with Russia. How do you think Scotland would fare in a nuclear war?
    Beware of Dog

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I didn't support Clinton, I just found Trump unacceptable - like most of the Republican leaders did.

The Cold War was a lot more dangerous when I was growing up with Reagan than anything Clinton would do or say.

It's very odd after all these years for you to surrender to Russia because Trump owes them money.

Just because Putin likes Trump at the moment doesn't mean that will continue.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    By definition, it cannot be irrational to have a "fear" of an irrational sociopath, leading a team of incompetents, taking over a government which not a single one of them has a fucking clue how to operate.
    A wise man once told me there's no reason to worry about something if there's not a damn thing you can do about it anyway. There's nothing you, me or any of the other knuckleheads that post here can do about the current situation. If you think there is the only one you're fooling is yourself.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    No Sesh. Odumbass's numbers are based on who is collecting unemployment money, not reality.

They slashed the unemployment to a maximum of 20 weeks. You could have worked for 20 years straight and never collected, but if you do need to collect, you'll get 20 weeks, and that's it. You used to be able to collect much much longer, and get extensions if necessary.

Yet the scumbag welfare collectors that FORD and NickDickless are so in favor of, can collect for years and years and years.

If you believe there are 200,000 jobs a month appearing out of nowhere, that can support an individual, let alone a family, then you need to move your ass over here right now.
    "They?" You mean the Republidicks you vote for Von Hagar?

They're the ones that have slashed unemployment benefits...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Unemployment figures usually don't include homeless people (unless they're actively seeking work) or illegal aliens.
    No shit, they never have. But the "figures" are still a lot lower then they were when Obama took office...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I didn't support Clinton, I just found Trump unacceptable - like most of the Republican leaders did.
    What a coincidence. I find most of them unacceptable. I feel the same way about most politicians.
    The Cold War was a lot more dangerous when I was growing up with Reagan than anything Clinton would do or say.
    I joined the Navy not long after Ronny Raygun took office. I never once feared he'd do something to get me killed and if he had it would have been for good reason. President Reagan made me proud to be an American. The war on drugs thing bit me on the ass a couple times but I knew I was taking a chance on getting busted and did it anyway. I should have said nope to dope and ugh to drugs.
    It's very odd after all these years for you to surrender to Russia because Trump owes them money.
    Do you have any prove Trump owes Russia, Putin or anybody else for that matter money?
    Just because Putin likes Trump at the moment doesn't mean that will continue.
    I don't care if he likes him or not. All I care about is living out the rest of my life in peace without worrying when some moron who thinks Russia is all bark and no bite like Hillary and company must when they decide to flap their lips about military action against them to protect a bunch of fucking Arab heathens who'll probably turn on us later like the rest of those rag headed goat fuckers have done time after time.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 01-10-2017 at 11:26 PM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    No shit, they never have. But the "figures" are still a lot lower then they were when Obama took office...
    US unemployment rose pretty high after 9/11 but until his last year in office W's unemployment statistics were on a constant decline. Under Obama they rose higher than they did under Bush but he did manage to finish out his second term with lower unemployment rates than he inherited when he took over.
    http://historyinpieces.com/research/...ates-president

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thank god a chance to crack one of my fav jokes.

What's the difference between a lentil and a chickpea ?
    I wouldn't pay to have a lentil on my face
    fuck your fucking framing

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You miss Kristy, don't you?

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Do you have any prove Trump owes Russia, Putin or anybody else for that matter money?
    Not to get into a pissing match with you but here's one example from the NY Times, Aug. 20, 2016:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/u...rump-debt.html

"But an investigation by The New York Times into the financial maze of Mr. Trump’s real estate holdings in the United States reveals that companies he owns have at least $650 million in debt — twice the amount than can be gleaned from public filings he has made as part of his bid for the White House. "

"For example, an office building on Avenue of the Americas in Manhattan, of which Mr. Trump is part owner, carries a $950 million loan. Among the lenders: the Bank of China, one of the largest banks in a country that Mr. Trump has railed against as an economic foe of the United States, and Goldman Sachs, a financial institution he has said controls Hillary Clinton,..."

A google search for Trump debt will return numerous results:

Trump May Have a $300 Million Conflict of Interest With Deutsche Bank
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...guration-nears

Trump’s Debts Are Widely Held on Wall Street, Creating New Potential Conflicts
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-de...cts-1483637414

Donald Trump Is Understating His Debt by $500 Million
    http://fortune.com/2016/03/23/donald-trump-debt/

If you feel those websites are posting fake news or you simply chose to not believe them doesn't necessarily make them lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    US unemployment rose pretty high after 9/11 but until his last year in office W's unemployment statistics were on a constant decline. Under Obama they rose higher than they did under Bush but he did manage to finish out his second term with lower unemployment rates than he inherited when he took over.
    http://historyinpieces.com/research/...ates-president
    You mean until he completely fucked up the economy?

They rose higher because of the massive recession that occurred on Bush's watch, moron...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfish View Post

If you feel those websites are posting fake news or you simply chose to not believe them doesn't necessarily make them lies.
    I don't trust a fucking thing the media says nowdays. For all I know everyone of them sumbitches are lying.

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't trust a fucking thing the media says nowdays. For all I know everyone of them sumbitches are lying.
    Of course they're all liars. In that case what would be acceptable proof that Trump owes any money?

Sounds like a case of "There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See."

[mic drop smiley]

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Because you're a pinhead that will only watch cartoons and will find what he wants to hear. It's a common theme for stupid people like you and Von Faggin...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Because you're a pinhead that will only watch cartoons and will find what he wants to hear. It's a common theme for stupid people like you and Von Faggin...
    I don't watch cartoons. I get all the comedy relief I need here laughing at you and your pal Ford.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I joined the Navy not long after Ronny Raygun took office. I never once feared he'd do something to get me killed and if he had it would have been for good reason. President Reagan made me proud to be an American. The war on drugs thing bit me on the ass a couple times but I knew I was taking a chance on getting busted and did it anyway.
    Those two things are very connected. Raygun came in thinking a nuclear war was winnable and left office out of his tree demented with his wife consulting astrologists for policy decisions. Plus a bunch of scandals.

People who romanticize those years have poor memories or weren't paying attention at the time...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
    Of course they're all liars. In that case what would be acceptable proof that Trump owes any money?

Sounds like a case of "There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See."

[mic drop smiley]
    Or choose not to see.

Where are his tax returns? He said during the campaign he would release them.

Cadaverdog would be an ideal person to be in a human centipede the amount of shit he can swallow is amazing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/o...x-returns.html

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Or choose not to see.

Where are his tax returns? He said during the campaign he would release them.
    He was asked about that in that so called "press conference" yesterday, and his response was basically "Fuck you, I won. I don't have to show you my taxes"

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

People who romanticize those years have poor memories or weren't paying attention at the time...
    The 1980's was by far the greatest decade of my life. I don't know what kind of gloomy shit you were into in the 80's but I was living large most of that decade.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Cadaverdog would be an ideal person to be in a human centipede the amount of shit he can swallow is amazing.
    You think you know everything but you really don't know jack shit. I know what Trump is and I don't care. We had two fucking choices this election and I damn sure wasn't voting for Hillary. Ford hates Trump but he wouldn't vote for Hillary either. If you want her to run Scotland why don't you start a petition and ask the Queen if that's OK with her since your too busy telling us who should run our country instead of running your own.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    He was asked about that in that so called "press conference" yesterday, and his response was basically "Fuck you, I won. I don't have to show you my taxes"
    Bully for him.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Liberals are such hypocrites. For years you called Fox faux news but now the media is unbiased and accurate all the time. Bullshit.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't watch cartoons. I get all the comedy relief I need here laughing at you and your pal Ford.
    Or maybe it's just that you're up all night drunk on shitty beer and liquor?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Those two things are very connected. Raygun came in thinking a nuclear war was winnable and left office out of his tree demented with his wife consulting astrologists for policy decisions. Plus a bunch of scandals.

Not enthusiastic about defending Reagan, but he ultimately talked to the Soviets and was pro-arms control. He was also apparently shocked by the The Day After:

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The 1980's was by far the greatest decade of my life. I don't know what kind of gloomy shit you were into in the 80's but I was living large most of that decade.
    You were thrown out of the military for drug use. I guess!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Not enthusiastic about defending Reagan, but he ultimately talked to the Soviets and was pro-arms control. He was also apparently shocked by the The Day After:

I think this was broadcast when I was in 7th grade. The junior high received VHS copies and we all watched it at school. Scared the living shit outta all of us. And then all we did was sit around thinking about which hot girl we were gonna bang at school if the missiles started flying lol.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was shocked that it took a TV movie to get a US president to realize what every kid in my school already knew.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was shocked that it took a TV movie to get a US president to realize what every kid in my school already knew.
    Reagan was an actor. Movies were the best way to communicate with him apparently.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Where do they come up with these people? Another job an unfunny American could have done!

(I know she's got dual citizenship now...)
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I just wrote a joke!!

What's Donald Trump's favorite Ratt song?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Urine Trouble?

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Urine Love

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So rejoicing to think how he must be pissed!

Thread Information