It's at the top of page 3.

Each male who, on or after 9 November 1979, and each
    female who, on or after 1 February 1978, became a member of the
    Regular Navy or Naval Reserve shall serve in the Regular Navy
    and/or Naval Reserve for a total of 6 years, unless discharged
    sooner. Any part of such service that is not active duty or
    active duty for training shall be performed as a member of the
    Naval Reserve on inactive duty.
    So basically, you're an idiot that includes his "inactive service" as part of his resume?

Were you even in the Reserve?

Hey, I was in selective service for 10 years. I served!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    You don't have to have an "Honorable Discharge" for VA services, retard!

You're just a lying pile of shit no one wants around...
    True but I never said you did but their is a minimum amount of consecutive months of active duty you must serve to get VA benefits unless you have a service connected disability.
    I've proved again and again you're nothing but an attention whore stalker who will say just about anything to avoid admitting you're wrong about anything. As far as no one wanting me around I know a lot of members here that feel the same way about you. You're the main reason behind the big shit storm that got all you asshole demodded after Sarge turned the site over to Sesh. Now your back derailing threads just to keep stalking me. Once an asshole always an asshole.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So basically, you're an idiot that includes his "inactive service" as part of his resume?
    Considering my DD214 is what I show if an employer asks for it I only include the time I served on active duty. But I no longer have to worry about resumes and job applications. I'm on permanent disability. I finally found a doctor who cared enough to see why I have chronic back problems. Got a bad ticker as well. Feel free to call me a liar about that too.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    True but I never said you did but their is a minimum amount of consecutive months of active duty you must serve to get VA benefits unless you have a service connected disability.
    It depends on the benefit, but it's as little as six months IIRC...

I've proved again and again you're nothing but an attention whore stalker who will say just about anything to avoid admitting you're wrong about anything.
    The only thing that you've proved is the obvious, that you're a complete idiot that is probably a pretty scuzzy fuckball. I'm a "stalker?" That's funny but it seems that you're the one that mentions me or Ford every third post even when we have nothing to do with you...

Thread hijack? I started an NFL thread and of course you go in there with some political attack on Ford like a complete fuckwit! But yeah, you're a victim, a martyr! persecuted by the likes of the big, bad Nickdfresh! Maybe you should start another alias now?

But I'm sure the reason you move every six months is that people find you so amiable and gosh darn likable!

As far as no one wanting me around I know a lot of members here that feel the same way about you.
    I really don't give a fuck who wants you around or if you're around. I also don't give fuck about your fan club of people who agree with you and find you so cuddly, or hate me for that matter...

You're the main reason behind the big shit storm that got all you asshole demodded after Sarge turned the site over to Sesh. Now your back derailing threads just to keep stalking me. Once an asshole always an asshole.
    Yeah, it's all my fault! Everything! I did it all! That's a pretty good summation of everything!

Poor, poor c-dog. Maybe you can go start a Go Fund Me page for sociopathic, belligerent internet trolls with a martyrdom complex?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-15-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Considering my DD214 is what I show if an employer asks for it I only include the time I served on active duty.
    I've never had a non-governmental employer ask for a 214, they by and large do not give a shit. But I do know if you served three years on active duty, and your DD214 shows that and you claim you were in for six they'd think you're a lying ape...

Fuck, I got unemployment for being in the IRR then Reserves...

But I no longer have to worry about resumes and job applications. I'm on permanent disability. I finally found a doctor who cared enough to see why I have chronic back problems. Got a bad ticker as well. Feel free to call me a liar about that too.
    Oh, I believe that! We now have to pay you welfare because you lived like shit!

But hey, even shitstools deserve to live. I'm a liberal after all. I doubt Trump does though...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-15-2017 at 10:04 PM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Oh, I believe that! We now have to pay you welfare because you lived like shit.
    You ain't paying for shit asswipe. They take a certain percentage of your income towards Social Security and Social Security Disability insurance (SSDI) out of your paycheck. You have to have x amount of dollars in your account to receive benefits. Supplemental Social Security (SSI) is a different story. That's basically welfare for disabled people who don't qualify for SSDI. I'm not sure how SSI is funded.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The only thing that you've proved is the obvious, I'm a douchebag
    I can agree with that.
    Thread hijack? I started an NFL thread and of course you go in there with some political attack on Ford like a complete fuckwit!
    My response was about betting on the game jerk off. Hardly a political attack but then again you think everything I post is a personal attack. Sucks to be you I guess.
    But I'm sure the reason you move every six months is that people find you so amiable and gosh darn likable!
    I've lived here for two years. I lived with my "pirate buddy" for two years. Kind of blows that bullshit theory.
    I really don't give a fuck who wants you around or if you're around.
    That's why you made that comment earlier. Nobody wants you around. Boo fucking hoo.
    You're starting to bore me. That martyr bullshit was lame the first time you said it ten fucking years ago. Like I said before. Once an asshole always an asshole.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    It's hard to believe the Navy let them film that video on an active duty ship in exchange for letting the Navy use that song in commercials. Obviously the figured out the Village People were homos after they made that agreement. We used to sing a variation of that song onboard ship.
    In the Navy you can sail the Seven seas
    In the Navy you will catch some strange disease
    There was more to it but I forgot the rest.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey, look. An official diagnosis for FORD and NickDickless!

Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)?

TURD is a pattern of pathologically dissociation and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.
    Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of childlike rage, rioting and uncontrollable crying.

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

TURD Is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic Party

Identifying as a feminist

Currently enrolled in college, and/or possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
    Living in a densely populated metropolitan area

Massive student debt

Spotty or non-existent work history

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I only qualify in one of those categories in that I am probably deemed a feminist for being against fat old bald men grabbing at peoples genitals.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I only qualify in one of those categories in that I am probably deemed a feminist for being against fat old bald men grabbing at peoples genitals.
    Does that mean you're cool with men that aren't fat and / or bald grabbing your genitals?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Does that mean you're cool with men that aren't fat and / or bald grabbing your genitals?
    Why do you ask? Do you want to grab Sesh's genitals?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You ain't paying for shit asswipe. They take a certain percentage of your income towards Social Security and Social Security Disability insurance (SSDI) out of your paycheck. You have to have x amount of dollars in your account to receive benefits. Supplemental Social Security (SSI) is a different story. That's basically welfare for disabled people who don't qualify for SSDI. I'm not sure how SSI is funded.
    So you paid for it all? Rightttt....

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I can agree with that.

My response was about betting on the game jerk off. Hardly a political attack but then again you think everything I post is a personal attack. Sucks to be you I guess.

I've lived here for two years. I lived with my "pirate buddy" for two years. Kind of blows that bullshit theory.

That's why you made that comment earlier. Nobody wants you around. Boo fucking hoo.
    You're starting to bore me. That martyr bullshit was lame the first time you said it ten fucking years ago. Like I said before. Once an asshole always an asshole.

Brain damaged girlfriends. Sleeping on one-legged Pirate's couches. Harley's he couldn't pay for. And "six years" in the Navy pissing hot on drug tests...
    Oh, the life of c-dog...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Hey, look. An official diagnosis for FORD and NickDickless!

Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)?

TURD is a pattern of pathologically dissociation and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.
    Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of childlike rage, rioting and uncontrollable crying.

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

TURD Is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic Party

Identifying as a feminist

Currently enrolled in college, and/or possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
    Living in a densely populated metropolitan area

Massive student debt

Spotty or non-existent work history

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge
    Really? Chain mails? Are you fucking 75 like my old man?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Only with a sock over his hand (because then it's not gay!)....

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck that. I don't give reach arounds.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Only with a sock over his hand (because then it's not gay!)....
    That only works if you're fiddling with your own junk. Welding gloves won't even help if you fiddle with another man's junk.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So you paid for it all? Rightttt....
    That's how the system works. If you don't like it that's your problem.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Brain damaged girlfriends. Sleeping on one-legged Pirate's couches. Harley's he couldn't pay for. .
    Haven't found anyone else to stalk yet? I had a brain damaged girlfriend. I had my own bed at the pirates house but I slept on the couch a few times. I've slept in my car a few times too. Never defaulted on any Harley loans but my car got repossessed a couple years ago. Shit happens. Who the fuck are you to judge me? You're just another smartass who's only high point in life is having a cyber menage a trois with another dude and a transvestite.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Haven't found anyone else to stalk yet? I had a brain damaged girlfriend. I had my own bed at the pirates house but I slept on the couch a few times. I've slept in my car a few times too. Never defaulted on any Harley loans but my car got repossessed a couple years ago. Shit happens. Who the fuck are you to judge me? You're just another smartass who's only high point in life is having a cyber menage a trois with another dude and a transvestite.
    Because for 10 years cdog you keep chumming the water for him. You seen the stuff from 2007, you are saying the same stuff bud
    fuck your fucking framing

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Haven't found anyone else to stalk yet? I had a brain damaged girlfriend. I had my own bed at the pirates house but I slept on the couch a few times. I've slept in my car a few times too. Never defaulted on any Harley loans but my car got repossessed a couple years ago. Shit happens. Who the fuck are you to judge me?
    No judging, you just seem like an erratic and belligerent asshole about it all!

You're just another smartass who's only high point in life is having a cyber menage a trois with another dude and a transvestite.
    Donnie is none of your business!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No judging, you just seem like an erratic and belligerent asshole about it all!
    Funny. I was thinking the same thing about you.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Because for 10 years cdog you keep chumming the water for him. You seen the stuff from 2007, you are saying the same stuff bud
    I don't have to do anything to provoke that shithead. I'm not like some of these fucks that goes around saying they're somebody when they're actually nobody. I don't give a fuck if someone else get's a hard on by trying to bring me down. I've made mistakes in my life and paid the price for them. If I had a bucket list the only thing on it would be to watch a Dodger game sitting in a box on the clubhouse level. I'm not exactly living the high life but I'm still alive and kicking. I really don't care if anyone here thinks I'm a loser. I don't and that's all that really matters.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    His hands aint that big ........ false news

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    djtvotefraud.jpg

It turns out Jared Kushner and Sean Spicer are registered to vote in two states

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...in-two-states/

"With Kushner and Spicer, The Washington Post has now identified five
    Trump family members or top administration appointees who were registered
    in two states during the fall election. The others are chief White House
    strategist Stephen K. Bannon; Tiffany Trump, the president's youngest daughter;
    and Treasury Secretary nominee Steven Mnuchin, as first reported by CNN."
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Voter fraud! Bigly! LOCK THEM UP!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Hands off my MexiCoke, you orange bastard!!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Buy a Mexican Strat while you still can. They will start making them all in the US soon. MADE IN MEXICO will become collectable.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    You will be stuck with Monsanto sweetened Coke that will turn your face yellow and make you grow orange hair that goes crazy in the wind.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The Chinese built a HUGE wall. After all that effort it didn't work. All you have to do is bribe the guards at a gate. Just put some land mines on the border and put lots of signs up in Spanish that say "Feel Lucky?"

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Tonight on "All In With Chris Hayes", Chris gave the Brown M&M's example, complete with Dave's black & white explanation of a few years ago, in comparison to the White House's screwup of British PM THeresa May's name during her visit to the WH today.... I'll post the link when they upload it.....

His point: If they're already making these small mistakes now, who knows what they'll fuck up later.....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I haven't seen the story yet but to put the UK thing in context, all the main parties including the Conservatives wanted to not leave the EU including Theresa May who was a second tier politician and only slightly known for wearing designer shoes. When the referendum voted narrowly to leave the EU that meant that all the people in power had to go and she was left standing.

The Trump regime accidentally insulting her is really not a top worry at this point...

Thread Information