Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nimoy? What did he do, rise from the dead and use the old Vulcan neck pinch??
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe somebody had a Fat Tony voodoo key chain and took him out remotely?

Pat says you'll go to Hell if you sell those things, so you need to quit and ask God to give you a new job......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Poor slave FORD He's slowly evolving into the Elvis of our time.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Sens. Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz distort the history of Supreme Court appointments in arguing that President Obama should not be allowed to fill the vacancy left by the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

If you don't like frames, click on the link above...

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Ah, but post the fucking frame anyway.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Here's a thought - make the text default to black on this site. That would make it only slightly more unusable than posting those goddamn frames. I hate you guys, I hate you guys so much...
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yup the perfect approach...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Yup the perfect approach...
                  How do you people sit in front of a computer all the time? I actually have to move around the house and take a shit and go places and stuff. And it's not just me who gts sick of the load times - Vandy told me he was gonna take your damn sword away if you didn't cut out the framing. How you gonna be a Highlander without a sword, you framing, dress wearing homo?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't know how you can be bothered posting on this site using a phone.

I've done that about 3 times ever, one of which was lying on a boat sailing along the south coast of Italy which for some reason was a wow moment which sticks with me.

I'll have a quick look on my phone to make sure no one is fucking the place up but usually I'll be on a PC or a tablet.

To post that last page using copy and paste would have taken me 20 minutes fuck that.

If you don't like the post don't read it or click on the link instead. I just checked it on my iPhone and the frame thing didn't work or make any difference.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Yes, it's just me and Vandy. In two different countries. With a giant ocean between us. But we shouldn't "be bothered" to post here on a phone. Which is how everybody else on the planet accesses just about everything

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I can't remember the last time I used a PC for this site. I just use tapatalk.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          How do you people sit in front of a computer all the time?
                          I don't know about the others, but I'm getting paid not to get another job. By a private entity, NOT the government.

And when I do have work to do, it's on the computer.

When I do have my own chores to do, or go out, I sure as fuck won't be posting, on a phone or otherwise.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                            I can't remember the last time I used a PC for this site.
                            Me neither. Like right now, I'm walking to the fridge to get a beer. And then I'm gonna take a dump. Now how can I keep up with all the stuff going on here if I ain't got my phone with me? I mean, Dave or Ed could start posting and I'd miss it. Or even better - Wolfie might log in. I can't miss that! I gots to be connected to this sumbitch!

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Yes, it's just me and Vandy. In two different countries. With a giant ocean between us.
                              This could be from a song. Ya know, one of those songs from the movies you like.

Kinda like "Take My Breath Away", or something.

You & Vandy, thinking of each other, your phones in your hand, staring out the window at night, a light rain coming down...

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Me neither. Like right now, I'm walking to the fridge to get a beer. And then I'm gonna take a dump. Now how can I keep up with all the stuff going on here if I ain't got my phone with me? I mean, Dave or Ed could start posting and I'd miss it. Or even better - Wolfie might log in. I can't miss that! I gots to be connected to this sumbitch!
                                See? That's your problem, you can't disconnect for a minute.

Even when you're fifty-one-fiftying through Wal-Mart to get bullets & cheap beer, you have to be checking this place.

Comment

Working...