Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Roth Show - Go Man Go

• DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Forty nine minutes? Does he talk about anything cool?
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Not available over here...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G850F mit Tapatalk
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

Wake Up with Make Up.

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Lol so funny...as right now I have a temp job mixing Dyes and Inks for a tatoo artist...and it resonates as I go through 3 locked doors and a gate...the recipes are never allowed in the trash...of course...and since I worked in a Copier repair place I have a "Degree" in color...I was heavily explained (yes heavily is a word...look up skateboarding in the 70s) that I am now dealing in Organic Color and inks....The Inks I mix are not strictly tatoos....as I do something unique....but I am surrounded by women if that is a hint.*

Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-29-2016, 05:40 AM. Reason: * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0OS3ltRlF4
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

David has No Memory. A Computer Does.

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Forty nine minutes? Does he talk about anything cool?
          And for Donny....he repeats himself...loops the David Bowie stuff....in his defense....he says he has a short memory getting shorter as 60 is the New 80. So, for me, the most fascinating thing is that he is like a little kid learning the internet now...he was out performing and missed the computer revolution (even though US Festival should have clued him in...drunk then I suppose also), so it is like watching a (fortunately) competent adult talk about the internet computers and information....Dave (Shout Out)...put down the GO pieces and learn how to type....do that and you will have learned a new sword.

So Donny listen or Die.

Daves Lives Matter!

He Does Red Bull and PopTarts song of course....

Dropped off DownTown.
          Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-29-2016, 06:03 AM. Reason: David Lee Roth consummates Irony with Itself.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Suni - I shall give it a spin based on your recommendation! Excellent description there. I'm glad you answered before Sesh jumped in with a bunch of made up words I can't understand
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...