No announcement yet.

Prince is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graffiti Bridge is better off without a reissue...the album is far better than the movie.

Guy on YT thinks a Diamonds and Pearls super deluxe should be next.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Would that not just be endless versions of that stuff on the second side after Gett Off I never listen to?

Comment

• Don't care. Just release Around The World In A Day and I'll be happy.

Comment

• Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• That was kind of ghey.

Comment

• Just what in the FUCK is this? All that talent wasted on a Schelppy song

Comment

• I have some good news. This sexist misogynistic motherfucker is still dead

Comment

• I was watching this last night - great sound.

Just a modest 19 piece backing band.

Such a fuck up with the encore though - getting a crowd from loving you to booing just by a failure to communicate...

Comment

• Prince was always a pretentious bore.

Comment

• Just letting you all know Prince is still dead.

Comment

• James Brown had the Apollo. Jimi Hendrix had Monterey Pop. And Prince had Syracuse, New York’s Carrier Dome—the March 30, 1985 Purple Rain Tour stop that was beamed to millions live via satellite and captured for posterity in the Grammy Award-nominated concert film Prince and The Revolution: Live. For the first time, this powerful performance by Prince and The Revolution has been remixed from the original 2” multitrack master reels and the film has been digitally enhanced onto Blu-ray video with selectable stereo, 5.1 surround and Dolby Atmos sound. The new release of Prince and The Revolution: Live will be available June 3, 2022, and marks the first time that the concert will be available on vinyl (as a 3-LP set) and on CD (as a 2-CD/Blu-ray set) as well as a limited run Collector's Edition available exclusively from the official Prince Store. Housed in a luxe foil box, the set includes the remixed and remastered audio pressed onto 3 colored LPs (purple, red and gold vinyl), 2 CDs, the Blu-ray video, an expansive 44-page book complete with never-before-seen photos of the Purple Rain Tour, new liner notes highlighting stories and memories from all five members of The Revolution, and a 24 x 36 poster.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• At the record company meeting
                          On their hands - a dead star
                          And oh, the plans they weave
                          And oh, the sickening greed
                          At the record company party

On their hands - a dead star
                          The sycophantic slags all say :
                          "I knew him first, and I knew him well"
                          Re-issue! Re-package! Re-package!
                          Re-evaluate the songs
                          Double-pack with a photograph

Extra track (and a tacky badge)
                          A-list, playlist
                          "Please them , please them !"
                          "Please them !"
                          (sadly, this was your life)

Comment

• He was a talented little weirdo. 1999 came and went. We’re still here.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• I blame the estate for these reissues. The record company is just a willing and necessary accomplice.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                                Just letting you all know Prince is still dead.
                                Off the fentanyl, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X