ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,337 Times in 6,024 Posts

Someones done it now
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

private parts (04-26-2016)

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I'm not even THAT big a fan of Prince (I'm far more likely to listen to Van Halen than Prince), but rest assured what I said is something I would have also said prior to Prince's death. Simply because that's the way I feel about it.

And speaking of Ed on a technical level, it is just a simple fact that Ed's technical ability on the instrument while not insubstantial is far from what I would consider 'masterful' or that of a 'virtuoso' when I consider the broad (i.e. beyond rock) spectrum of what the instrument has to offer...'virtuoso' and 'masterful' being two terms applied to Ed by others for years and will undoubtedly be reapplied when he dies.

Again, Ed is one of my favorite rock guitarists. Within that field, probably one of the all-time all-around greats. Prince as an artist, musician and songwriter was far ahead of Eddie Van Halen in terms of output and ability. It goes exactly back to what Jetstream said, in that Ed was great at one thing. And I'll make no bones about it in that Ed was great beyond mere Eruption-style solos in that he was a great rock guitarist in terms of composition, riffs and rhythms. Ed can't write worthwhile lyrics, can't sing well and can't produce/record his music in a manner that sounds better than when other producers/engineers do so. Outside of guitar, Ed can apparently play bass well, but for an accomplished guitar player that's not really a stretch. Ed can play keyboards, and I won't minimize the enduring qualities of what he did on Jump, but I'm not going to confuse that with Ed being one of the greatest rock keyboardists of all time.

Now, to be sure, people are doubtless going a bit overboard about Prince since he died. I'm not in terms of expressing how I felt about what Prince brought to the table for me as a talent. I'm not personally sad about his death (inasmuch as I didn't know the man) and outside of his Superbowl appearance 8 or so years back I haven't really paid attention to anything the guy has done since 1998. However, as an all-around prolific popular music talent Prince was the real deal. Ed was a great rock guitar player. And Ed only being a great rock guitar player - one of the all-time greats - isn't a slag or a slam or a criticism. It's just that by way of comparison, Prince was far more than ONLY a great rock guitar player in terms of sheer talent and ability.
    Cheers! I don't agree, but I don't disagree with you either. It's just that Prince's music - and person - have always bored the shit out of me ( but I know some people whom CVH bore the shit out of, starting with my loved one... ).
    Mostly, I feel sorry that on this website that is dedicated to the performer of the late 70s/early 80s Prince, one of the (undeniably true) artists who most get me bored, gets so much praise, may he be dead or not.

Damned... How hard you had to prick up your ears to that music to get why some would wriggle their asses... Sorry but I don't get it.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

4. 2 users say thank you to Jérôme Frenchise for this KICKASS post:

Terry (04-26-2016),vandeleur (04-26-2016)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-17-2024 @ 01:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,481 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jérôme Frenchise View Post
    Cheers! I don't agree, but I don't disagree with you either. It's just that Prince's music - and person - have always bored the shit out of me ( but I know some people whom CVH bore the shit out of, starting with my loved one... ).
    Mostly, I feel sorry that on this website that is dedicated to the performer of the late 70s/early 80s Prince, one of the (undeniably true) artists who most get me bored, gets so much praise, may he be dead or not.

Damned... How hard you had to prick up your ears to that music to get why some would wriggle their asses... Sorry but I don't get it.
    Yeah, in all seriousness, I get what you're saying. I've always respected what you've had to say and enjoyed reading what you've had to say, and that's not going to change regardless of your indifference to Prince's music.

Music, to me...a band/singer either has an impact on me emotionally when I hear the music or they don't. I either react to what I'm hearing or (in some cases) I don't. And I can't fake a reaction, and see no reason to pretend otherwise, even when said artist passes away and seemingly everybody else is falling all over their asses to praise that artist.

And the whole hub-bub over Prince in the wake of his death rings a bit hollow to a degree in that I can't even remember the last time I heard Prince being mentioned by so many people since the mid-1980s...even after his Superbowl appearance. And I'll bet more than a few of those people who are falling all over their asses now to praise Prince since he died, if you asked them "So, what was your favorite Prince song?" they'd pause for a moment while mentally trying to recollect one, then say "Purple Rain!" because they don't even KNOW any others! It was kinda like when David Bowie died recently, and every other cunt was blathering about how they had "always" loved David Bowie. It's like, no, you DIDN'T always love David Bowie because his record sales post-Let's Dance weren't in any way reflective of the amount of people claiming to have been "diehard" Bowie fans in the wake of HIS death, either.

I mean, there's no 'right' or 'wrong' opinion in terms of if you don't care for Prince, therefore you must be 'wrong'. His stuff either has an effect on you or it doesn't.

6. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

Jérôme Frenchise (04-27-2016)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-17-2024 @ 01:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,481 Posts

Blog Entries
    Same thing when Glen Frey died recently.

There was this massive outpouring of media/internet blather about how Frey was one of the most important songwriters of the last 50 years or some such thing.

The Eagles tunes Frey sung on are among the most boring in their catalog for me (and I'm not all that hot on the rest of what The Eagles did to begin with). Glen Frey's solo stuff was even worse, in that my reaction to all of it was utter boredom. Listening to that stuff didn't even arouse enough emotion for me to be angry or bitterly opposed to hearing it. Just bland and boring. Apparently I was in the minority with that opinion, because after he died all I heard and read was one comment after another about his 'genius'. Well, his stuff still was still yawn-inducing to me even after he died, and I have no misgivings about saying so.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,054 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Someones done it now
    Good ol' slave SESH You can always count on him to post a failed musician vid.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    And the whole hub-bub over Prince in the wake of his death rings a bit hollow to a degree in that I can't even remember the last time I heard Prince being mentioned by so many people since the mid-1980s...even after his Superbowl appearance. And I'll bet more than a few of those people who are falling all over their asses now to praise Prince since he died, if you asked them "So, what was your favorite Prince song?" they'd pause for a moment while mentally trying to recollect one, then say "Purple Rain!" because they don't even KNOW any others! It was kinda like when David Bowie died recently, and every other cunt was blathering about how they had "always" loved David Bowie. It's like, no, you DIDN'T always love David Bowie because his record sales post-Let's Dance weren't in any way reflective of the amount of people claiming to have been "diehard" Bowie fans in the wake of HIS death, either.

Oh Jesus fucking Christ, do I have to explain everything? Prince was an asshole. Bottom line. In his case, this always wasn't a bad thing seeing as he wanted to self-produce and have complete "artistic control" over every little shit he dropped on wax. Problem was, he was an asshole to his fellow bands mates, girlfriends/wives and most of all his fans. Prince had a reputation of acting like a punk-ass bitch his his fan base and alienating them. I found it so surprising why so many are calling him a "genius" when he was the most ungratuitous cocksucker on the planet. Granted, some of his assholeness resulted from being royalty fucked over by his contract with Warner Brothers but instead of being a man about it his painted "SLAVE" on his face and sulked into victimhood. I had zero respect for the guy after that. His ego was just as irksome. I didn't mind his stage flamboyance for that's what made Prince, Prince. Yet he continued to shit on his fans by threatening them with ridiculous lawsuits on anyone who dared to show a "unofficial" vid of him on JewTube. He actually took some cases to court that made that fucking moron from Metallica look like a nice guy.

His "music" after the Warners fallout was at best, fucking abominable. No doubt, he had suits behind him pulling strings whether he would ever admit to it or not but now he just had himself and his cock to write and sing about. Boring. People grew tired of the persona that was Prince and followed him more in the way of a parody of Prince - like how Springsteen does with himself these days. 'Face Down' was the god damn pinnacle of his ego/victimhood assholeness.

By now you can see Prince was believing his own bullshit, comparing himself to Elvis and what is up with the language - wasn't that alone against his Jehovah principles? Fucking hypocrite. Like I said, I'm glad he's gone.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,431 Posts

Hmm. He always spoke highly of you.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Funny how Kristy runs around calling everybody "Slaves", but when Prince calls himself a "slave", she has a problem with it.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

She's just babbling incoherent bile at this point.

13. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (04-26-2016)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Poor slave SESH No matter what. A failed musician at the end of every day of his life.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That would be sad but music has always just been a hobby.

I don't want to sound cruel but how are you managing being a failed person?

16. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (04-26-2016)

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

18. 2 users say thank you to Satan for this KICKASS post:

Angel (04-26-2016),Terry (04-26-2016)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That would be sad but music has always just been a hobby.

I don't want to sound cruel but how are you managing being a failed person?
    So...I'm your manager now?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Maybe she thought it was Prince Albert. Rumors of his emminent demise have been going around for years.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:39 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,493 Times in 1,609 Posts

I won't quote Kristy's post, in case I move it later.

Prince was a great musician, but was also a lousy businessman. There were failed mail order services and failed websites. The websites could have simply been a case of hiring the wrong people to do it. I believe the mail order thing he did in the mid 90's was handled in-house. There are plenty of reports of people who ordered Crystal Ball via mail or telephone and never got it, or received it after the set arrived at retail.

Prince did sue YouTube and eBay in '07, claiming they hosted copyrighted material. And then in November, a bunch of the fan sites formed "Prince Fans United" to fight back against legal requests which, they claim, Prince made to prevent all use of media linked to his likeness. He always ended up dropping the lawsuits.

There were a few web projects that didn't work out the way they were planned. I think the one around Lotusflower was the last one that failed. NPG Music Club, too.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And he didn't go JW until 2002, but he did drop the profanity before that. Wouldn't sing Darling Nikki any more, he let the audience sing the first verse and then cut us off, and went to another song.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Granted, some of his assholeness resulted from being royalty fucked over by his contract with Warner Brothers but instead of being a man about it his painted "SLAVE" on his face and sulked into victimhood. I had zero respect for the guy after that.
    "Slave" started around 1992. Wouldn't you have been around six to ten years old then?
    Last edited by twonabomber; 04-26-2016 at 02:54 AM.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's not like it's in Main. And knowing that DLR is into old R&B and what he calls "floor," you're surprised that VH fans may be into something else?

What's to get? It's not trigonometry, it's music. You got it enough to come in here and bitch...

24. Thanked twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

Jérôme Frenchise (04-27-2016)

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-12-2017 @ 06:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Make Kristy's Pussy Stretch!

We don't know what to do or say:

Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-26-2016 at 06:00 AM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    It's not like it's in Main. And knowing that DLR is into old R&B and what he calls "floor," you're surprised that VH fans may be into something else?
    Worth pointing out that in Roth's short radio career he only ever did one or two album reviews but he did do a song by song review of '3121', probably not Prince's greatest by a stretch. He pointed out weaknesses but he was clearly a fan and had followed the tiny purple person's career.

Dave also dated the girl from Purple Rain and an ex of Prince, Apollonia Kotero.

27. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Terry (04-26-2016)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    "Slave" started around 1992. Wouldn't you have been around six to ten years old then?
    How is that relevant to anything?

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Think he was trying to get you to shut the fuck up , I say trying I mean hoping

30. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (04-27-2016)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You were likely losing pieces of Barbie's wardrobe at that age and not respect for someone.

Just proving you're a shitty troll.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Think he was trying to get you to shut the fuck up , I say trying I mean hoping
    and this, too.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Worth pointing out that in Roth's short radio career he only ever did one or two album reviews but he did do a song by song review of '3121', probably not Prince's greatest by a stretch. He pointed out weaknesses but he was clearly a fan and had followed the tiny purple person's career.

Dave also dated the girl from Purple Rain and an ex of Prince, Apollonia Kotero.

I can listen to 3121 all the way through. Musicology, too. Can't say that about a lot of the later albums.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 04-26-2016 at 10:51 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

Oh Jesus fucking Christ, do I have to explain everything? Prince was an asshole. Bottom line. In his case, this always wasn't a bad thing seeing as he wanted to self-produce and have complete "artistic control" over every little shit he dropped on wax. Problem was, he was an asshole to his fellow bands mates, girlfriends/wives and most of all his fans. Prince had a reputation of acting like a punk-ass bitch his his fan base and alienating them. I found it so surprising why so many are calling him a "genius" when he was the most ungratuitous cocksucker on the planet. Granted, some of his assholeness resulted from being royalty fucked over by his contract with Warner Brothers but instead of being a man about it his painted "SLAVE" on his face and sulked into victimhood. I had zero respect for the guy after that. His ego was just as irksome. I didn't mind his stage flamboyance for that's what made Prince, Prince. Yet he continued to shit on his fans by threatening them with ridiculous lawsuits on anyone who dared to show a "unofficial" vid of him on JewTube. He actually took some cases to court that made that fucking moron from Metallica look like a nice guy.

His "music" after the Warners fallout was at best, fucking abominable. No doubt, he had suits behind him pulling strings whether he would ever admit to it or not but now he just had himself and his cock to write and sing about. Boring. People grew tired of the persona that was Prince and followed him more in the way of a parody of Prince - like how Springsteen does with himself these days. 'Face Down' was the god damn pinnacle of his ego/victimhood assholeness.

By now you can see Prince was believing his own bullshit, comparing himself to Elvis and what is up with the language - wasn't that alone against his Jehovah principles? Fucking hypocrite. Like I said, I'm glad he's gone.
    Just shitting out of your mouth, and onto the posting field...

Yeah, horrible to his fans. Like those free after hours shows at local bars after his concerts where he often played for hours...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-26-2016 at 01:25 PM.

35. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Angel (04-27-2016)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

According to his sister, Prince left no will...

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    According to his sister, Prince left no will...
    More poor business sense. That's going to be a mess.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Great Jehova's Purple Balls! Are you kidding me?? After all that dragonshit with Warner Brothers, he didn't write a fucking will??

It's my understanding that the sister is his only full blood relative, but there are half siblings from both mommy & daddy's sides of the family tree.

So who gets to be Janie and who gets fucked over like Leon this time around?

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And from what I'm reading, Minnesota law says half siblings are entitled to a cut. There are six surviving siblings.

Beyond that, not much is known. Supposedly Paisley Park owns all the assets, and Prince is listed as president and/or majority shareholder.

Anyone who thinks it gets bad on this site should check out the forums at prince dot org. It's a fucking mess. All kinds of crazy theories and opinions. Makes us look normal.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sirius has made channel 50, The Groove, the Prince tribute channel. Originally said it was going through the weekend, but it's still on. They're not really playing anything I don't already have but they're mixing it up pretty good. Early Friday morning they ran the whole second disc of One Nite Alone Live. Playing a lot of the B sides and long versions too, just had Shockadelica and now the long version of Kiss. Sheila E., but oddly enough, The Time has been left out. I'll spin them later.

And reading the tributes and comments on various sites, you can tell who has been a fan since the beginning and who came in late.

Sheila E. has hinted that she was put in charge of the musical tribute show. Sounds like she's aiming to have it at the new stadium where the Vikings will play.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 04-26-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wow ... He clearly has made a pretty huge effort to ensure some legacy with this vault of material but then to not have the fore sight to protect it legally is a bit shit.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

There are some collections that have been floating around for years. There's a set called Work It, six CD's. Tracklist of disc six:

Prince - Possessed #1
    Prince - Take Me With U
    Prince - The Beautiful Ones
    Prince - G-Spot
    Prince - Computer Blue #1
    Prince - Computer Blue #2
    Prince - Computer Blue #3
    Prince - Computer Blue #4
    Prince - Darling Nikki #1
    Prince - I Would Die 4 U

Of which Computer Blue #4 seems to be the standout, with more guitar than what ended up on the Purple Rain soundtrack and movie.

But then disc 2 looks like

Prince - instrumental
    Prince - Make It Through The Storm
    Prince - Baby #1
    Prince - Baby #2
    Prince - We Can Work It Out
    Prince - My Love Is Forever
    Prince - instrumental 1
    Prince - instrumental 2
    Prince - instrumental 3
    Prince - instrumental 4
    Prince - instrumental 5
    Prince - instrumental 6
    Prince - instrumental 7
    Prince - instrumental 8

which are just different takes and a bunch of instrumentals. Some of that may have ended up being on the Madhouse albums.

Or the Purple Rush set

with versions of songs Prince gave to others with his original vocal tracks.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 04-26-2016 at 03:07 PM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Wow ... He clearly has made a pretty huge effort to ensure some legacy with this vault of material but then to not have the fore sight to protect it legally is a bit shit.
    I find it hard to believe he had no will but I would assume a company with shareholders would have some type of legal contract in place outlining what whoever takes over Prince's share of the company can and cannot do to protect the interests of the other shareholders.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I was half expecting a will leaving it to the JW cult.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Ah, whatever happens to his "vaults", it won't really make any difference to me. I thought the guy was amazing back in the day but haven't had one moment in the past 15 years or so when I thought "Man, I really need to get the new Prince/AFUK/Slave (or whatever he was calling himself) record!" Didn't bother to try to listen to any of them either. So whatever.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Ah, whatever happens to his "vaults", it won't really make any difference to me. I thought the guy was amazing back in the day but haven't had one moment in the past 15 years or so when I thought "Man, I really need to get the new Prince/AFUK/Slave (or whatever he was calling himself) record!" Didn't bother to try to listen to any of them either. So whatever.
    You said the same about Dave :-p

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And from what I'm reading, Minnesota law says half siblings are entitled to a cut. There are six surviving siblings.

Beyond that, not much is known. Supposedly Paisley Park owns all the assets, and Prince is listed as president and/or majority shareholder.

Anyone who thinks it gets bad on this site should check out the forums at prince dot org. It's a fucking mess. All kinds of crazy theories and opinions. Makes us look normal.
    Hell radio just reported that Tyka (the full sister) is filing to be the executor of the estate, which shouldn't be a problem, since she's obviously his closest living relative. But she also says that other family members want to turn Paisley Park into another Graceland, so clearly they have their own plans to cash in.

Maybe the JWs will make their own claim, using the biblical "tithing" concept to say that Jehova should get His 10% off the top of all future Purple Profits.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Yeah the interest for me was as a live act at this point - I've seen him 4 times in the past 15 years and enjoyed it each time but didn't follow his new releases.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The live stuff is the draw for me, too.

I like hearing unreleased songs I've heard about over the years but sometimes I realize why he put them back in the vault.

Currently I've been listening to Dream Factory, which was to be a three disc set but Warners had him cut it down to two discs. It ended up being Sign O The Times. 19 tracks on Dream Factory and only 7 of them I hadn't heard, the rest were on SOTT and Crystal Ball.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    But she also says that other family members want to turn Paisley Park into another Graceland, so clearly they have their own plans to cash in.
    A local on the .org forums says Paisley Park isn't really all that close to MPLS proper, and that there isn't much else to do around Chanhassen.

Attendees of Paisley Park events are often told to park at another location and take a shuttle bus to the studio. I guess there isn't much parking on the premises.

Thread Information