ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

March 7th

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 Times in 1,615 Posts

Post By: Hellraiser! on March 07, 2006, 08:46:15 AM
    The DLR Show, the best show on the radio!!!

Post By: damngoodtimes on March 07, 2006, 11:19:27 AM
    I like your spirit, Hellraiser!

I always download the commercial-free podcasts, so I'm still on Monday's show.

fuck all tha haters!!

Post By: ZahZoo on March 07, 2006, 03:20:59 PM
    He’s spending too much time talking about being an EMT, about why he doesn’t have kids and the like. He’s got to latch on to things everyone can relate to. You need a fallback position to emphasize. With Stern, it was talking about boobs (as an example).
    Yes, that’s the problem. Roth needs a fallback like Stern’s brilliant schoolboy humor. If Roth would just admit to the universal experience of masturbating to Aunt Jemima, he’d totally connect with the audience.

Post By: Hellraiser! on March 07, 2006, 05:44:38 PM
    Quote from: damngoodtimes
    I like your spirit, Hellraiser!

I always download the commercial-free podcasts, so I'm still on Monday's show.

fuck all tha haters!!

Thank You man!!!!!!!!! Roth till Death!!!!

Post By: fairwarning_vh on March 07, 2006, 05:57:03 PM
    I looked at the Rundown of today's show (3/7) on Dave's site. Didn't even look like it was worth the download. English Speaking Gardner, School teacher debating (Hitler vs Bush), interview with a chef. I think I'll pass today, maybe tomorrows show will be better??????

Did Dave make any comments about Ed at the Oscars on Monday or Tuesday?

Post By: Hellraiser! on March 07, 2006, 05:59:42 PM
    If you guys wanna hear about boobs, wait till friday.....

Post By: Catfish on March 07, 2006, 08:41:22 PM
    Quote from: ZahZoo
    He’s spending too much time talking about being an EMT, about why he doesn’t have kids and the like. He’s got to latch on to things everyone can relate to. You need a fallback position to emphasize. With Stern, it was talking about boobs (as an example).
    Yes, that’s the problem. Roth needs a fallback like Stern’s brilliant schoolboy humor. If Roth would just admit to the universal experience of masturbating to Aunt Jemima, he’d totally connect with the audience.

I can't stop laughing.

Jesus H Christ.

Post By: Pumpkihn on March 07, 2006, 08:46:34 PM
    Now you're laughing at ZahZoo's jokes. I don't even know you anymore.

Post By: Catfish on March 07, 2006, 08:47:07 PM
    Quote from: Pumpkihn
    Now you're laughing at ZahZoo's jokes. I don't even know you anymore.

If you think I was being serious, then you never knew me in the first place!

Post By: Hellraiser! on March 07, 2006, 08:48:25 PM
    Quote from: Catfish
    If you think I was being serious, then you never knew me in the first place!

Now you´re acting like Catfish! Thanks!

Post By: Pumpkihn on March 07, 2006, 08:49:40 PM
    Oh, I'm sorry, hard to tell sarcasm sometimes. Makes more sense now. Whew, I thought we'd lost you.

Post By: Phil the Stalker on March 07, 2006, 08:49:53 PM
    Quote from: ZahZoo
    If Roth would just admit to the universal experience of masturbating:sheep2: to Aunt Jemima, he’d totally connect with the audience.

Life is short. I'll think I'll jack off NOW![/B]

Post By: Seshmeister on March 07, 2006, 09:12:41 PM
    Good to see you Catfish man.

Anyhoo the irony of sitting listening to Roths employee bodyguard desperately trying to work out what Roth wants him to say and then doing a complete 180(again) followed 20 minutes later by Roth criticising a teacher for preaching is bizarre. I think the teacher's chat was poor but almost the exact same as Roths.

Did Animal's education go beyond the level of a 16 year old?

Roth is saying that the 16 year olds would be too scared to take them on? Who the fuck pays for Animals kids dinners? How scary is it to take on 'da boss man?'. They had much less to lose than Animal.

I like the show generally but fucking hell the hyprocrisy today is hard to take.

Agree or disagree...

Post By: Phil the Stalker on March 07, 2006, 09:30:48 PM
    Quote from: Seshmeister
    Good to see you Catfish man.

Anyhoo the irony of sitting listening to Roths employee bodyguard desperately trying to work out what Roth wants him to say and then doing a complete 180(again) followed 20 minutes later by Roth criticising a teacher for preaching is bizarre. I think the teacher's chat was poor but almost the exact same as Roths.

Did Animal's education go beyond the level of a 16 year old?

Roth is saying that the 16 year olds would be too scared to take them on? Who the fuck pays for Animals kids dinners? How scary is it to take on 'da boss man?'. They had much less to lose than Animal.

I like the show generally but fucking hell the hyprocrisy today is hard to take.

Agree or disagree...

Listening t2o DAVE changed mmmy LIFE![/B]

Post By: Seshmeister on March 07, 2006, 09:49:22 PM
    In what way

Post By: Phil the Stalker on March 08, 2006, 12:11:11 AM
    Quote from: Seshmeister
    In what way

It was aboot 9:15 in da mmorning and da sun was warming up da pavement slowly. Soon, aboot 5 miles (dat's yank distance) down da road, I came upon a now-infamous 'hairpin turn' in da road. Da corner had a sloping hill t2o my right and da road curved around da hill. Da frozen pavement on da particular stretch aff road was mmore pronounced due t2o da shade created by da hill.

As I mmmade mmy way carefully around da corner, da car began t2o slide on da icy pavement. A sinking feeling in mmy stomach...mmmy fingers clenched da steering wheel as I attempTITed t2o stay right. Tit was no use...I starTITed t2o fade int2o da oncoming lane, although mmy path looked clear and I ASSumed I wood skid aff da other side aff da road.

Unfortunately, because da hill had shielded mmmy view from da northbound land, I could not see da Tractor Trailer Truck on a collision course wit mmmy mmorning coffee!

Da 3 seco2nd mmoment da seemed t2o mmove in slow mmotion. I grabbed da wheel tight - then blacked out upon impact wit da truck. I remember saying very loudly out loud t2o mmyself, "Oh, Shit you#@$^#%@$*!!!" I actually recall seeing da trademark Red Bull coming at mme and then hearing DAVE'S voice ova da car radio saying t2o 'MME,' "PHIL, yer gonna fakking DIE!"[/B]

I woke up and I was in mmmy bed. MMy testicles in mmy mmouth. DAVE'S radio voice mmade mme feel like I had a secunt chance at life.

I owe DAVE a phone CALL![/B]

Post By: Phil the Stalker on March 08, 2006, 12:14:44 AM
    I think I'll jack off NOW![/B]
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Thread Information