Thread: You'll never guess who the Stalin-funded treasonous Kochs are endorsing for President

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

You'll never guess who the Stalin-funded treasonous Kochs are endorsing for President

Politics | Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:33pm EDT

Republican financier Koch says Clinton might make better president

Billionaire industrialist Charles Koch, a key source of financing for conservative Republican causes along with his brother, said Democrat Hillary Clinton might make a better president than the candidates in the Republican field.

Koch, in an interview to air on Sunday on ABC's "This Week" program, said that in some respects Bill Clinton had been a better president than George W. Bush, who Koch said had increased government spending. Then when asked if Hillary Clinton would be a better president than the Republicans currently running, he said, "It's possible, it's possible."

ABC said Koch, who along brother David leads an influential political organization called Freedom Partners, has been displeased so far with the tone of the Republican presidential race, in which billionaire Donald Trump leads U.S. Senator Ted Cruz of Texas and Ohio Governor John Kasich.

Asked if he could support Clinton over the Republicans, Koch responded, "We would have to believe her actions would be quite different than her rhetoric. Let me put it that way."

While many conservatives have questioned Trump's commitment to their agenda, a spokesman for the Koch brothers said last month that they would not use any of their money to block him from winning the Republican nomination.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"We would have to believe her actions would be quite different than her rhetoric. Let me put it that way."

Yeah, like that's even a question, Chuckles!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Next time change aliases when you're talking to yourself to appear less insane.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    04-24-2016 @ 12:29 PM
    Status
    Thanks

What he said.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Next time change aliases when you're talking to yourself to appear less insane.
    I wasn't talking to myself. I was talking to Chuckles Koch, the Stalin-funded treasonous dickwad.

Looks like your cannabis coffee ain't kicked in yet?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    I wasn't talking to myself. I was talking to Chuckles Koch, the Stalin-funded treasonous dickwad.

Looks like your cannabis coffee ain't kicked in yet?
    My bad. You weren't talking to yourself. You were replying to your own post. That's a different story altogether. Not.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    My bad. You weren't talking to yourself. You were replying to your own post. That's a different story altogether. Not.
    That argument only works when Ford is making fun of you. He doesn't get it when the tables are turned

I should bring back my Arn Anderson alias. I had a lot of fun talking to him!

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You mortals are obsessed with aliases. Or is the plural "alii" or some weird Latin thing like that?

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No, the word alii is no longer considered politically correct. The more accepted description is people of make believe. It applies to anyone who self identifies as someone who they are not, regardless of the reason. For example, if I decide today that I'm black or Chinese or a woman or Michael Jackson, that makes me a person of make believe and therefore you can't say those are aliases or Ubama will have his justice department sue the shit out of you. And I think you have to make me a cake too.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

But what did that make Michael Jackson when he thought he was a Caucasian woman?

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

But what did that make Michael Jackson when he thought he was a Caucasian woman?
    Transgingerific. That's when you're not only pretending to be a chick, you're also pretending to be a different race than you really are. Kinda like that white chick who used to work at the NAACP except she isn't Transginger so she's just Transracial. Which apparently is a real thing these days too.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 09:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,286 Times in 1,504 Posts

Blog Entries
    I always thought Michael Jackson desired to be a hairless Asian boy...it appeared to be the look he was surgically altering himself to attain...

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 09:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,286 Times in 1,504 Posts

Blog Entries
    Politics | Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:33pm EDT

Republican financier Koch says Clinton might make better president

Billionaire industrialist Charles Koch, a key source of financing for conservative Republican causes along with his brother, said Democrat Hillary Clinton might make a better president than the candidates in the Republican field.

Koch, in an interview to air on Sunday on ABC's "This Week" program, said that in some respects Bill Clinton had been a better president than George W. Bush, who Koch said had increased government spending. Then when asked if Hillary Clinton would be a better president than the Republicans currently running, he said, "It's possible, it's possible."

ABC said Koch, who along brother David leads an influential political organization called Freedom Partners, has been displeased so far with the tone of the Republican presidential race, in which billionaire Donald Trump leads U.S. Senator Ted Cruz of Texas and Ohio Governor John Kasich.

Asked if he could support Clinton over the Republicans, Koch responded, "We would have to believe her actions would be quite different than her rhetoric. Let me put it that way."

While many conservatives have questioned Trump's commitment to their agenda, a spokesman for the Koch brothers said last month that they would not use any of their money to block him from winning the Republican nomination.
    The Kochs are just perturbed that thus far they have no control over the process this time around: all the candidates they deemed to be acceptable (Walker, Rubio, Cruz) have failed to capture the hearts and minds of primary voters. And clearly Trump can't be controlled (the man can't even control himself).

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    The Kochs are just perturbed that thus far they have no control over the process this time around: all the candidates they deemed to be acceptable (Walker, Rubio, Cruz) have failed to capture the hearts and minds of primary voters. And clearly Trump can't be controlled (the man can't even control himself).
    The Iranians are gonna find that out the hard way. Trump's gonna build a wall around them too.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Koch Brothers Consider Purchasing First "Democrat"

WICHITA (The Borowitz Report)—Charles and David Koch, the billionaire industrialists who have spent decades acquiring a world-class collection of Republicans, revealed over the weekend that they are considering purchasing their first Democrat.

“We’ve always bought Republicans, and our father bought Republicans before us,” Charles, the elder Koch, said. “They’re bred to be obedient, and they respond to simple commands.”

He said that he and his brother had considered acquiring a Democrat only after determining that none of the Republicans on offer this year was worth adding to their collection.

“It’s kind of a scary proposition for us, because we’ve never owned a Democrat before,” he said. “We don’t really know what we should be looking for.”

Koch said that he and his brother learned, after making some phone calls, that other oligarchs have bought Democrats in the past, and “had good experiences with them.”

“That was very reassuring,” he said.

But he bemoaned the absence of online consumer reviews that could help people who are, like him and his brother, interested in purchasing a Democrat for the very first time. “Yelp needs to jump on this,” he said.

While acknowledging the risk inherent in owning their first Democrat, Koch said that it would probably turn out to be a better investment than some of the Republicans they have recently purchased. “It can’t be worse than Scott Walker,” he said.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,063 Posts

Blog Entries
    Doesn't mean they are "funding" her you pseudo-leftist asshole. Hilary has been a Koch-sucker all along. Now more than ever. Why? Because of her preparation to shift sharply to the right for the god damn November general election which she will win. All master Bernie is doing is sticking his withered cock up her ass because he can and he's a bitter Jew who hates to lose. Even the Democratic Party is warning master Bernie to knock this shit off by dick-pegging Clinton’s Wall Street ties and telling him to get the fuck out. For fuck's sake, even Harry Reid is fed-the-fuck-up with master Bernie's “negative campaign,” while Big Dick with a Bigger Dick Durbin the No. 2 Senate Democrat, called on master Bernie to help “unify our party and stand behind Hillary Clinton.” And the Koch Brothers is suddenly "news" to you?

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No, the Koch Brothers OPENLY ADMITTING they support that rancid cunt is "news" to me.

It wasn't that long ago that they tried to hide their funding of the Clinton founded fake "democrats" in the DLC behind the false name "the Georgia Pacific Foundation" (even though it's not exactly a state secret that Koch Industries is the parent company of Georgia Pacific)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,063 Posts

Blog Entries
    No, the Koch Brothers OPENLY ADMITTING they support that rancid cunt is "news" to me.

It wasn't that long ago that they tried to hide their funding of the Clinton founded fake "democrats" in the DLC behind the false name "the Georgia Pacific Foundation" (even though it's not exactly a state secret that Koch Industries is the parent company of Georgia Pacific)
    Seriously, what in the fuck is wrong with you? The Kochs are a small minority in Hilary's little war plans. Here's read this:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/24/ma...hawk.html?_r=0

Oh right, fuck me with an already fucked Jesus popsicle stick you can't read because it's not written by some old white guy so allow moi to lay out the premise for you.

Mark Landler did not wrote an expose, but a sympathetic account of Clinton’s war credentials from a newspaper that has endorsed her and done everything it its power to ensure her with a proper ass fucking to the Oval Office effective January 2017. Now I know it's a bit of a lengthy article for your pseudo-leftist autistic mind to comprehend so the piece stoking the widespread anti-war sentiment in that state and negatively impacting Clinton’s vote. The Times piece states Clinton as the consistent war hawk within the Obama administration (which she was) often butt fucking Obamie because her Steve Tyler Season Of Withered pussy didn't get wet enough with killing innocent with numerous drone strikes. Anyhoo, it f goes on to say how Hillary “backed General Stanley McChrystal’s recommendation to send 40,000 more troops to Afghanistan [in 2009] before endorsing a fallback proposal of 30,000”; she “supported the Pentagon’s plan to leave behind a residual force of 10,000 to 20,000 American troops in Iraq”; and she “pressed for the United States to funnel arms to the rebels in Syria’s civil war.”

God damn. And you're only concern is Kochs giving her some sort of an endorsement?

Hillary will lay waste to America more than any Teddy Boy Cruz's masturbatory military fantasy ever could. Oh, but what do the Kochs think. That's all of what is important to you and your pseudo-left wool-pulling angry white guys. Clinton, says Landler) has worked for fucking decades to develop close relationships with the military. She has also been seeking out ties with “not just civilian leaders like Gates, but also its high-ranking commanders, the men with medals.”

But fuck that. It's what the Koch Brothers say.

Thread Information