Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Team HillCUNT Caught in the Act of STEALING the Delaware Primary - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team HillCUNT Caught in the Act of STEALING the Delaware Primary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team HillCUNT Caught in the Act of STEALING the Delaware Primary

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Oh please do shut the fuck up. It's over for your little whiny Jew and his endless Millennial dumbfucks who want to ride on his gravy train to nowhere. Look at the math, retard. master Bernie would have to win nearly 70 percent of the delegates still to be chosen to gain a majority of elected delegates. Anyone with a shred of common sense would see this as a practical impossibility since delegates are awarded based on proportional representation. But oh no. You see it as some sort of a conspiracy. As for the majority of the remaining convention delegates, (nearly 700), they will be chosen June 7 when primaries are held in that bankrupted tourist shithole known California and the remaining six states whatever they are.

Try a posting with some reality next time.

Comment

So you're OK with outright, proven election theft then?

Good to know, Slave Kristy.

Comment

Shit edit software.

Fuck you, slave SESH

Comment

There was no theft. You're a cry baby because all your master has left to sell is his rhetoric on Clinton’s relations with Wall Street. Golly! How exciting! Even he knows that has gotten his sorry Jew ass nowhere. Even the Millennials whom he pulled the wool over are getting smart to his bullshit. In fact, they constituted a much smaller proportion of the electorate last night a number @10 percent, compared to an average of 17 percent in previous Democratic primaries this year. I'm sure you'll see that as an conspiracy as well. As your master continues campaigning in primary contests set for May, including Mellencamp Indiana, and coal miner's daughter, Kentucky and Oregon (I know I left one out there somewhere) your master is now changing tactic and now attacking Trump and the Rethuglicons. Sounds like desperation to me.

You lost slave FORD just like you always do. Maybe post some angry old white guy to console you wounds but in the meantime, apologize and self-ban for 30 years.

Comment

Has Bernie filed a lawsuit or an injunction or whatever over this "proven" election fraud? I would. I'd be all over TV right now raising hell about it. Or has no one told him yet?

If this was Infowars posting this about Trump you'd be laughing at it. I'm not bashing you, I just think it's funny that you believe all this left wing no sense and don't believe all the right wing nonsense.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

If it was Alex Jones, he would merely be screaming over something that the guy in the trailer park down the road told him he heard from the Aliens.

This is screengrabs from verified "legitimate" sources (admittedly using the term loosely, as the Washington Post has really gone down hill since Jeff Bozo bought it.)

Howard Dean showed us all how easy it was to hack a Diebold tabulator well over a decade ago, and yet they still use the fucking things.....

Comment

This must be the weakest conspiracy theory I've ever seen.

It's like going on Google Earth and asking why it isn't showing your new car parked outside.

Comment

It's jerked off. I like Bernie over Hillery but this is silly made up shit...

Comment

Originally posted by Satan View Post
                    If it was Alex Jones, he would merely be screaming over something that the guy in the trailer park down the road told him he heard from the Aliens.

This is screengrabs from verified "legitimate" sources (admittedly using the term loosely, as the Washington Post has really gone down hill since Jeff Bozo bought it.)

Howard Dean showed us all how easy it was to hack a Diebold tabulator well over a decade ago, and yet they still use the fucking things.....
                    So is Bernie raising hell over this? Or is he just gonna increase his promise of FREE shit to all the idiots out there to make up for the stolen votes?

Oddly enough, I read that Bernie's effective tax rate was lower than mine for 2015. Somehow that don't seem too fair. Maybe he should give me some money.

Comment

slave FORD so needs to apologize. This is how full of shit he really is when it comes to master Bernie. Did anyone catch that "town hall" meeting he held in Philadelphia on the 25th where he declared his support for the Obama administration’s program of assassination by drone-fired missiles and its steady build-up of US troop strength in Syria and Iraq.

But to slave FORD here Bernie could NEVER be pro-war. Quoted word-for-word by master Bernie himself:

"I am prepared to support that authorization if it is tight enough so I am satisfied that we do not get into a never-ending perpetual war in the Middle East. That I will do everything I can to avoid. But the president, no president, has the ability willy-nilly to be dropping bombs or using drones any place he wants."

Transcript tight here, slave

Apologize slave FORD Apologize and self-ban.

Comment

There's only one solution. Total Anarchy. Can I get an amen?
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                          Amen!! And it kicks off when the RNC starts this year!!

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Satan View Post
                              One of the few songs of theirs I like.

Comment

Working...
                              X