X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
    What I'm saying is, get the drunks off the road and punish them as harshly as possible. But do so in a way that doesn't add to the already out of control police state.
    slave FORD strikes again, ladies and gentlemen. What a keyboard warrior. Posting from deep inside his heavily masturbated geek cum posters that hang in his parents basement walls, slave FORD once again clearly demonstrates his mental illness by spewing off his disillusioned mumbo-jumbo. It's not like cities are turned into concentrations camps of unemployment, shit paying jobs and home foreclosures which is the REAL underlying cause of America's police state. No, just get yourself a cell phone and presto! It's down with THE MAN just like that. Look at one of America's biggest police states, the city of Detroit where this tendency was enormously accelerated by the city’s bankruptcy (which was backed by the Obama administration). A small slice of that city's midtown was turned into a virtually wholly-owned subsidiary of a handful of billionaires who own the police and do their bidding are on the rise even in his whit state of Washingcum.

slaves are always ignorant to the world around them.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
      Do they? Besides, what does a Euro trash failed musician known abut American freedoms? Look at your own little shithole of a "country" first. The over fucked U.K. that has lost all its freedoms to to its pseudo-left polices such as Muslim immigration. There is no Europe anymore. Just a bunch of self-centered whiny asshole who love to complain about America because they know America even with all its social ills it still a higher quality of life than some rat fucked tourist shithole. Isn't this why so many from the U.K. are immigrating here? Because they simply fucked over themselves?

I wish every god damn motherfucking Euro-trash whiny/complaining little cocksucker would go the fuck back home to their shit weather and even shittier food. And take those F A T fucking Texans with you. You deserve each other.

Comment

• GreenBayLA
        Sniper
        • Jan 2006

FYI: JFK was a member of America First. Look it up.
        If satan is anti-Trump then I'm all in!
        "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

JFK was still a kid at the time, so I doubt he had any involvement. His father, Joe Kennedy was initially an opponent of any involvement in WWII, but he certainly paid the price for that decision, when his first born son, Joe Jr. was killed in action. And Jack barely survived himself (the PT 109 legend, of course). Had all the Kennedy kids returned alive from the war, Joe Jr. would have likely been the President in 1960, not his brother.
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• GreenBayLA
            Sniper
            • Jan 2006

"Future President John F. Kennedy contributed $100, along with a note saying "What you all are doing is vital."[4][5] At its peak, America First claimed 800,000 dues-paying members in 450 chapters, located mostly in a 300-mile radius of Chicago.[1]"
            "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Who gives a fuck what JFK did in 1940? So you're saying that an organization that makes shitty decisions (i.e. attempting to be isolationist and staying out of WWII) is fine because JFK was a member?

Comment

Working...