Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

America First: Trump & the New American Fascist Movement

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-12-2017 @ 06:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The Trump America: Get that protester out of here! Watch the whole thing and you will see where Trump wants us, under his thumb.

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    Is that the director's cut? Because it sucks. Bad editing. Old, old video anyway

Dumbass should have rolled up his window, got out of the car pocketed his keys and asked for a search warrant or probable cause.

Then you file a lawsuit against the department.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

This is stoopid. The kid set up his camera and intentionally caused a confrontation. Of course the cop is gonna ask you to roll your window down further - duh, it's a DWI check. Just roll down the damn window, be polite, and then go to your stoopid coffee shop or whatever and cry about the injustice in this country. Kids like him should move to other countries where the poe lease break into your house in the middle of the nite and your never heard from again. That's oppression. Driving through a damn DWI check isn't even an inconvenience.

As if the cops don't have a hard enough time as it is. Now all the young stoopid college students think they're arguing a case before the Supreme Court when they drive through a fuckin DWI check.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yeah! What Donnie said. Live in a police state, America and stop bitching about it.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    As if the cops don't have a hard enough time as it is.
    Exactly! Imagine going through life with a D-average in high school.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The root cause here is right wing dipshits in Congress and state legislatures slashing budgets to bits (usually based on Koch/ALEC cookie cutter bills, or insane tax "cuts" like California's Prop 13 or the Tim Eyman bills in Washington state.

Net result is that you have police departments who are underfunded and need to create their own sources of revenue. The most common way of doing so is to write as many tickets as possible. This kid may well be a smart ass, but the cops who pulled him over were clearly running a scam to fund their department.

Of course the other way for cops to increase their revenue is through drug busts, and the rabidly unconstitutional theft of cars, houses and anything else you might own, if you get busted for such things. Whether they can actually prove that you bought any of the above with drug profits is irrelevant. As seen in the video, they can trick the "dope sniffing dog" into going nuts whether or not he actually smells anything.

It's no coincidence that the number of speed traps and tickets issued in Washington state has increased even more since weed was legalized, and they had that source of "revenue enhancement" taken away from them. I would guess it's the same in Colorado, Oregon, and will be so in the other states as legalization spreads across the country.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 Times in 1,615 Posts

I dunno...around here a lot of those DUI checkpoints and "saturation patrols" are paid for by grants from the state and/or feds.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 05-01-2016 at 08:14 PM.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    This is stoopid. The kid set up his camera and intentionally caused a confrontation. Of course the cop is gonna ask you to roll your window down further - duh, it's a DWI check. Just roll down the damn window, be polite, and then go to your stoopid coffee shop or whatever and cry about the injustice in this country. Kids like him should move to other countries where the poe lease break into your house in the middle of the nite and your never heard from again. That's oppression. Driving through a damn DWI check isn't even an inconvenience.

As if the cops don't have a hard enough time as it is. Now all the young stoopid college students think they're arguing a case before the Supreme Court when they drive through a fuckin DWI check.

The comparison of degrees of freedom in America vs. other countries in the world isn't the issue here.

The kid was perfectly within his legal rights and the officer he "caused a confrontation" with not only knew this, he admitted it to the other officer looking in the car toward the end of the clip.

All that is required for bad things (call it 'evil' if you like) to happen is enough good people going along to get along (staying quiet). Law enforcement is a tough job. No two ways about that. Law enforcement is there to protect the citizens, not harass them. I've seen far too many similar videos where motorists who haven't done anything to even warrant them being stopped much less the use of force by the officer at the scene had their windows broken and were yanked out of their cars for asking nothing other than why they were being stopped and while not resisting were merely not obeying everything they were told by the officer the moment the officer made the command.

And with the recent shootings over the last few years that were captured on video where the reality of what happened in no way corresponded with the reports of the officers made before they knew they had been filmed, I don't think having a camera running when you are stopped by the police is a bad thing. Apparently for some of them, the only thing that might make them exercise some self-restraint is having awareness that they are being filmed.

10. 2 users say thank you to Terry for this KICKASS post:

Angel (05-02-2016),DLR Bridge (05-01-2016)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Exactly! Imagine going through life with a D-average in high school.
    If you would have smoked less dope and spent less time on the computer you might have achieved that goal but you can always dream.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ok, somebody explain to me how that cop was harassing that kid?? It's a DWI checkpoint - just like a license check. The kid is 100% responsible for everything that went down and that was exactly what he was hoping for. The cop asked him to roll down the fuckin window and that's what he should have done. It's not like the cop showed up at his house at 3 am and ransacked the place - he asked him to roll down the window. IF that kid had simply rolled down the window, answered a few questions, he would have been zipping off to his Hippie commune a minute or so after the cop walked up to the car. Why is it so hard to just be polite when a cop isn't trying to illegally search you or anything? He asked the kid to roll down the window. It's a DWI checkpoint and the cop needs to ask him some questions, see if he catches a whiff of booze. It ain't like he clipped jumper cables to the kid's nut sack. And that kid's assertion that the K9 officer was trying to goad the dog into a false reaction is bullshit too. The cop even admitted it wasn't a "good hit". And did they plant any dope in the car? Which they would have, if this was some sort of Dukes of Hazzard scam bullshit that really doesn't happen.

And while I agree with Ford that the seizure laws are waaaayyyyy overreaching and unconstitutional - just like California's gun seizure laws, I don't agree with his assertion that this police department was "running a scam". It's a goddamn DWI checkpoint - what about that makes it a scam? If you've been drinking and you fail a sobriety test or blow over the limit - you get popped. If you haven't been drinking and don't fail a sobriety test or blow over the limit you don't. Period.

Jesus, it ain't like the cops are showing up and shaking people down for money. I'm not all pro cop, they never do anything wrong. But this is just stoopid bullshit that this kid pulled to make a point. He had the camera there and wanted to prove he was smarter than the cops and above simply being decent and rolling the damn window down. It's not a police state - it's just a DWI check.

I went through a license check a couple weeks back, middle of the day. I keep my card holder within reach at all times and when I drove up to the officer I had my license and concealed carry permit out AND I had the damn window rolled down all the way. I said hey, I'm a concealed carry permit holder (the law requires that part) and I handed him my license and permit. He asked me if I had a weapon, I said yes, he said "Good. Have a nice day." See how that works? There was no invasion of my privacy, no harassment, no nothing. Now, if I had acted like the guy in that video it would have been a different story.

But I guess the right thing to do would have been to barely roll down my window and then argue with the cop. All you social justice warriors can knock yourselves out doing just that, have at it. Now I'll be the first one to raise hell when my rights truly are being violated. But rolling down a damn window?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    And with the recent shootings over the last few years that were captured on video where the reality of what happened in no way corresponded with the reports of the officers made before they knew they had been filmed, I don't think having a camera running when you are stopped by the police is a bad thing. Apparently for some of them, the only thing that might make them exercise some self-restraint is having awareness that they are being filmed.
    A lot is made of the number of CCTV cameras in the UK but like having cops wearing cameras I think this is more a safeguard for the innocent civilian than a infringement of privacy. The young guy in the video is right to question how law is applied in real life but it's a risky thing to do, on a bad day he could have had something planted in the car.

Cops make a decision about you in the first 10 seconds, life is much easier if that decision is that you are of no interest to them. That doesn't mean it's right though...

14. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (05-02-2016)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kids like him should move to other countries where the poe lease break into your house in the middle of the nite and your never heard from again. That's oppression.
    Ok but it's a common thing I see with Americans that they think that the 'freedom' they have is unusual or a higher level than most places.

That's not actually true. Surely you should try to set your level as being as good as a one of the better western democracies rather than 'at least we aren't as bad as a 3rd world dictatorship'. To an even greater extent than here there is some shitty stuff going on that needs examined. Laws supposedly passed to protect us from extreme terrorist situations are gradually being used routinely.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-01-2016 at 09:36 PM.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Ok but it's a common thing I see with Americans that they think that the 'freedom' they have is unusual or a higher level than most places.

That's not actually true. Surely you should try to set your level as being as good as a one of the better western democracies rather than 'at least we aren't as bad as a 3rd world dictatorship'. To an even greater extent than here there is some shitty stuff going on that needs examined. Laws supposedly passed to protect us from extreme terrorist situations are gradually being used routinely.
    Ok, so your point is what? We, being Americans, shouldn't have DWI check points or license checks?? Cause that makes us as bad or worse than a 3rd world dictatorship? This is NOT a case of laws being abused that were "supposedly passed to protect us from extreme terrorism situations". It was a DWI check point. If that kid had rolled down his window and answered a question or two he would have been on his way.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm babbling of course and we're just as bad.

I think it's not unreasonable for the guy to point out the differences between the law and it's application in the real world.

I had the same conversation in a taxi last night. In my life I've been lucky enough to stay out of bad situations in the main but in the 3 or 4 occasions I've been interviewed by cops as a witness my law degree means I know it was illegal.

Proper legal procedure may seem trivial to you but it's there for a reason. We just had a massive police coverup finally admitted over here after a quarter of a century.
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...verup-revealed

The guy in the car may seem a dick but we need people like him.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm babbling of course and we're just as bad.

I think it's not unreasonable for the guy to point out the differences between the law and it's application in the real world.

I had the same conversation in a taxi last night. In my life I've been lucky enough to stay out of bad situations in the main but in the 3 or 4 occasions I've been interviewed by cops as a witness my law degree means I know it was illegal.

Proper legal procedure may seem trivial to you but it's there for a reason. We just had a massive police coverup finally admitted over here after a quarter of a century.
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...verup-revealed

The guy in the car may seem a dick but we need people like him.
    Proper legal procedure? A cop asking you to roll down the window at a DWI checkpoint is improper legal procedure?? And we need more stoopid kids driving around and arguing with cops who are simply asking them to roll the damn window down?

The reason I said those kinds of people need to move to a country where the police show up and you disappear is because it is absolutely ludicrous to compare the cop asking him to roll the damn window down to some sort of police state or abuse of powers. It's a fucking car window at a DWI checkpoint. This isn't some cop kicking in the front door of this kid's apartment and planting drugs or bombs or whatever!

This video is being held up by you and others as some kind of righteous fight against The Man. It isn't. It's some stoopid fucking kid who wanted to cause a confrontation and got what he wanted. Unfortunately, he didn't get his head bounced off the trunk lid of the car or shot to death - which is what he really wanted, since he's a social justice warrior with half a damn brain. Again - if he'd rolled the window down there would have been NO problem.

Tell me what rights were violated by the cop asking him to roll the window down? Tell me what "proper legal procedure" was violated by asking him to roll the window down? This kid is nothing more than a smart ass who wanted to post a video and get people saying "Hell yeah, them cops done took his rights away!!!"

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And furthermore, I guess what you're ultimately saying is that drunks can just drive around with their windows up and when they hit a DWI checkpoint they don't have to lower the window so that it would be readily apparent to the police that the driver had been drinking, right? Don't bother posting links to government overreach stories because the video we're discussing is nothing more than a DWI checkpoint. So if that guy was drunk and didn't lower his window and then hit you and your family head on and killed your whole family you'd be fine with that, so long as his rights weren't violated by some hick cop asking him to lower the window?

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What happened to cops tailing a suspect and pulling him over, if he has probable cause to presume the driver is impaired?

I don't think roadblocks are necessary expect for extreme cases like when you had the DC sniper driving around in his car shooting people at random. That justifies shutting down a highway and searching cars. Some random idiot who had too much to drink is fairly easy for a properly trained law enforcement officer to notice on the road. And if he doesn't pull over when the disco lights & sirens come on, then you can resort to shooting out the bastard's tires or ramming him from behind (assuming that doesn't present any danger to other drivers on the road)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    What happened to cops tailing a suspect and pulling him over, if he has probable cause to presume the driver is impaired?

I don't think roadblocks are necessary expect for extreme cases like when you had the DC sniper driving around in his car shooting people at random. That justifies shutting down a highway and searching cars. Some random idiot who had too much to drink is fairly easy for a properly trained law enforcement officer to notice on the road. And if he doesn't pull over when the disco lights & sirens come on, then you can resort to shooting out the bastard's tires or ramming him from behind (assuming that doesn't present any danger to other drivers on the road)
    So what you're saying is license checks and DWI checks are bad? Because there are enough cops out there driving around behind every car to see that ALL the drivers on the road are either fine or drunk? Is that it?? So what you're saying is we need MORE cops on the streets to follow every single fucking driver in this country?

Ford, what you're proposing is that there should be NO license checks or DWI checks in this country. Really?? Or are you saying most drunks are fine to drive and just in case they're not there's got to be a cop around somewhere near by, right?

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What I'm saying is, get the drunks off the road and punish them as harshly as possible. But do so in a way that doesn't add to the already out of control police state.

Everybody has a cell phone now. If you see some drunken son of a bitch driving down the road, call the cops on his ass. Or if he's driving down the road in front of your house, shoot out his front tire, as long as nobody else is on the road and he's likely to go into a ditch or something. There's no good reason to punish the general population to catch a few assholes, when in this case, the assholes are in plain sight.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Heavily armed random citizens shooting at each other's cars as a soloution. Cool

24. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

Angel (05-02-2016)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

A lot of times the highway patrol will put out a press release after the checkpoint was run and they get more people for license violations than DUI.

I don't like the checkpoints, but with a little snooping around they can be avoided. We have a local FB group that lists the locations. LEO's gotta publicize where they will be ahead of time and give drivers an option to not go through, like a turn off before the checkpoint. Not saying that if one pulled a U-ie in the middle of the street they wouldn't come after them.

Don't forget all the other little things you're doing (or not) that attracts Uncle Leo's attention. No turn signal? License plate light out? Considered probable cause in some areas, because LEO believes that if you've got an equipment violation you're probably doing something else wrong. It's bullshit and the locals consider these "valid law enforcement tools" to initiate a stop. We won't go to one license plate (like the states surrounding us) because OSHP says they need that plate there. Would be a huge cost savings to the state to only have to provide one plate.

Most of the big drug busts on the turnpike are because OSHP sees a car following too closely, or weaving, or not signaling before changing lanes. Bonus points for out of state plates. But then some of these idiot mules have been toking in the car while they're carrying 50 pounds of whatever...roll the window down, smell the weed, and boom, probable cause for a search.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 05-02-2016 at 12:37 AM.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Heavily armed random citizens shooting at each other's cars as a soloution. Cool
    Well, at least then they could actually be using their guns to prevent crimes, as opposed to carrying it around the malls and fast food restaurants for no good reason.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    A lot of times the highway patrol will put out a press release after the checkpoint was run and they get more people for license violations than DUI.

I don't like the checkpoints, but with a little snooping around they can be avoided. We have a local FB group that lists the locations. LEO's gotta publicize where they will be ahead of time and give drivers an option to not go through, like a turn off before the checkpoint. Not saying that if one pulled a U-ie in the middle of the street they wouldn't come after them.

Don't forget all the other little things you're doing (or not) that attracts Uncle Leo's attention. No turn signal? License plate light out? Considered probable cause in some areas, because LEO believes that if you've got an equipment violation you're probably doing something else wrong. It's bullshit and the locals consider these "valid law enforcement tools" to initiate a stop. We won't go to one license plate (like the states surrounding us) because OSHP says they need that plate there. Would be a huge cost savings to the state to only have to provide one plate.

Most of the big drug busts on the turnpike are because OSHP sees a car following too closely, or weaving, or not signaling before changing lanes. Bonus points for out of state plates. But then some of these idiot mules have been toking in the car while they're carrying 50 pounds of whatever...roll the window down, smell the weed, and boom, probable cause for a search.
    If you're dumb enough to be getting high in the car, and visibly driving stoned while hauling 50 pounds of weed, you DESERVE to get arrested!

NWA said it best "Don't get high off your own supply". At least not while you're "on duty"......

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

NWA stole that from Scarface...which likely stole that from somewhere else...

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If you're dumb enough to be getting high in the car, and visibly driving stoned while hauling 50 pounds of weed, you DESERVE to get arrested!
    These were a few from March

Troopers stopped a 1998 Ford Escort, with Ohio registration, for a marked lanes violation on U.S. 23 southbound near milepost 8, in Scioto County at 8:46 p.m., on March 25. During interaction with the occupants, troopers detected an odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle. The passenger was removed from the vehicle and had an odor of marijuana coming from his person. A search of his person revealed approximately 48 grams of heroin, worth $4,800 inside his shoe.
    Troopers stopped a rented 2016 Ford Fusion, with Tennessee registration, for a speed violation on Interstate 75 southbound near milepost 194, in Wood County at 7:40 p.m., on March 23. During interaction with the driver, troopers detected an odor of marijuana. A probable cause search of the vehicle revealed approximately two pounds of hydroponic marijuana and five pounds of marijuana brownies in the vehicle. The contraband has an approximate street value of $31,000.
    Troopers stopped a 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix, with Michigan registration, for a license plate light violation on U.S. 33 westbound near milepost 21, in Union County at 2:05 a.m., on March 23. During interaction with the occupants, troopers detected an odor of burnt marijuana. A probable cause search of the vehicle revealed a gram of marijuana and 51 grams of heroin in the vehicle. The contraband has an approximate street value of $7,650.
    A California man is facing felony drug charges after Ohio State Highway Patrol troopers seized 189 pounds of marijuana, worth approximately $634,320 following a traffic stop in Wood County.

Troopers stopped a 2007 Ford F350 pick-up truck, pulling a 2015 Hallmark car-hauler trailer, with California registration, for a following too closely violation on Interstate 80, near milepost 71, at 10:42 a.m., on March 11. Troopers observed in plain view marijuana residue. A probable cause search revealed seven locked plastic totes containing 152 packages of hydroponic marijuana.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

I have no issues with check stops. Don't drink and drive...it's simple.

As for weed, that's a tough one. I have a VERY high tolerance level, and smoke daily for pain relief. It takes a hell of a lot to impact my driving abilities. Someone who is only an occasional smoker would definitely be impaired.

And for the record, if you're carrying 50 pounds, your car is going to smell whether you light up or not..

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

See - even a French Canadian doesn't have a problem with DWI checkpoints. And they're about as liberal as you can get lol

32. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Angel (05-02-2016)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Yes, Vandy, come to America and we'll get up on my roof and shoot at cars driving by a 2 am. It'll be lots of fun and surely nothing bad will happen. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Then we'll let Ford drive and we'll go look for some license checks/DWI checks and watch him argue the finer points of constitutional law with the cops while they're bouncing his forehead off the trunk lid

34. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (05-02-2016)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Do they? Besides, what does a Euro trash failed musician known abut American freedoms? Look at your own little shithole of a "country" first. The over fucked U.K. that has lost all its freedoms to to its pseudo-left polices such as Muslim immigration. There is no Europe anymore. Just a bunch of self-centered whiny asshole who love to complain about America because they know America even with all its social ills it still a higher quality of life than some rat fucked tourist shithole. Isn't this why so many from the U.K. are immigrating here? Because they simply fucked over themselves?

I wish every god damn motherfucking Euro-trash whiny/complaining little cocksucker would go the fuck back home to their shit weather and even shittier food. And take those F A T fucking Texans with you. You deserve each other.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    What I'm saying is, get the drunks off the road and punish them as harshly as possible. But do so in a way that doesn't add to the already out of control police state.
    slave FORD strikes again, ladies and gentlemen. What a keyboard warrior. Posting from deep inside his heavily masturbated geek cum posters that hang in his parents basement walls, slave FORD once again clearly demonstrates his mental illness by spewing off his disillusioned mumbo-jumbo. It's not like cities are turned into concentrations camps of unemployment, shit paying jobs and home foreclosures which is the REAL underlying cause of America's police state. No, just get yourself a cell phone and presto! It's down with THE MAN just like that. Look at one of America's biggest police states, the city of Detroit where this tendency was enormously accelerated by the city’s bankruptcy (which was backed by the Obama administration). A small slice of that city's midtown was turned into a virtually wholly-owned subsidiary of a handful of billionaires who own the police and do their bidding are on the rise even in his whit state of Washingcum.

slaves are always ignorant to the world around them.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Do they? Besides, what does a Euro trash failed musician known abut American freedoms? Look at your own little shithole of a "country" first. The over fucked U.K. that has lost all its freedoms to to its pseudo-left polices such as Muslim immigration. There is no Europe anymore. Just a bunch of self-centered whiny asshole who love to complain about America because they know America even with all its social ills it still a higher quality of life than some rat fucked tourist shithole. Isn't this why so many from the U.K. are immigrating here? Because they simply fucked over themselves?

I wish every god damn motherfucking Euro-trash whiny/complaining little cocksucker would go the fuck back home to their shit weather and even shittier food. And take those F A T fucking Texans with you. You deserve each other.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-24-2022 @ 04:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

FYI: JFK was a member of America First. Look it up.
    If satan is anti-Trump then I'm all in!

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

JFK was still a kid at the time, so I doubt he had any involvement. His father, Joe Kennedy was initially an opponent of any involvement in WWII, but he certainly paid the price for that decision, when his first born son, Joe Jr. was killed in action. And Jack barely survived himself (the PT 109 legend, of course). Had all the Kennedy kids returned alive from the war, Joe Jr. would have likely been the President in 1960, not his brother.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-24-2022 @ 04:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

"Future President John F. Kennedy contributed $100, along with a note saying "What you all are doing is vital."[4][5] At its peak, America First claimed 800,000 dues-paying members in 450 chapters, located mostly in a 300-mile radius of Chicago.[1]"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

Who gives a fuck what JFK did in 1940? So you're saying that an organization that makes shitty decisions (i.e. attempting to be isolationist and staying out of WWII) is fine because JFK was a member?

Thread Information