ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

March 14th

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,613 Posts

Post By:hambon4lif on March 14, 2006, 06:49:36 AM
    ..I almost forgot what 5am looked like...

alright people, let's tear it up!

Post By:twonabomber on March 14, 2006, 07:29:02 AM
    ah, the trolls are back!

Post By:fuckhowardstern on March 14, 2006, 07:34:20 AM
    Mother Fuck Work!

Post By:twonabomber on March 14, 2006, 07:46:58 AM
    mother fuck static. i can barely hear Dave.

Post By:Wooda on March 14, 2006, 08:25:45 AM
    What can you say about a guy who goes overboard to defend Tom Cruise?

Or a guy who preaches FREE SPEECH that yells down his own people for not agreeing with him?

I really don't see anything improving here, and the winner in all of this will ultimately be Howard Stern. He is defending that DLR should stay on the air knowing full well that the show is crashing and burning, but Stern is smart enough to know that the longer the show is on the more people he will get that switch to satellite.

Does DLR need to treat his callers like shit? does he need to have the music turned up so he can yell at hutch for not hanging up on people because DLR says so?

What an arrogant shitstick he is.

Post By:Eddie'sADouche on March 14, 2006, 08:42:17 AM
    He is probably in a bad mood beause he is hearing the O&A rumors, he does not like or trust CBS and must sense that they are setting him upto replace him. They bring him into an office.. tell him to change the show to the exact opposite of what he is doing. They are trying to incite him which is exactly what they did and Dave predictably reacted. Now CBS knew Dave would not listen and CBS has him on insubordination. Dave thinks that he squared it away with the suits to continue his show the way he wants it. Of course CBS just set Dave up like they did with Howard "giving" him permission to talk about Sirius. Dave is no dummy.. he sees es CBS for the snakes in the grass that they are. I would be pissed too. Just a theory. Good morning FUCKHOWARDSTERN.

Post By:ZahZoo on March 14, 2006, 09:03:31 AM
    I don't know if Dave really gets it... He's in Stern's slot. Is he really really creating something new and fresh? I'm not seeing it this morning.

Does Dave realize he's NOT fronting Van Halen, nor even his little DLR cover band. He's an employee now... a regular guy who busts ass based on what his bosses want and gets the privilege of a pay check come Friday if he pleases said bosses..?

For some reason this morning I'm hearing small time, inexperience... definately not big time.

Post By:fuckhowardstern on March 14, 2006, 10:16:01 AM
    Quote from: ZahZoo
    .....He's an employee now... a regular guy who busts ass based on what his bosses want and gets the privilege of a pay check come Friday if he pleases said bosses..?

As the Lynard Skynard demographic might say: "Got that right! Sho' got that right!"

I haven't had the opportunity to listen as closely today but from what I hear -night and day difference between today's show and yesterdays. Doubt it has anything to do with the O & A rumors reported on one website....probably has to do with the subject matter. When Dave talks about music he has authority....anorexia - not so much and he is not very sensitive.

Douche what is your agenda here anyway?

Post By:fuckhowardstern on March 14, 2006, 10:28:28 AM
    OK...now it might get better....he's gonna talk about Hall of Fame induction and the Blondie drama.....

Post By:Full Bug on March 14, 2006, 11:16:34 AM
    He definitely seems to have his good days and pretty bad ones, yesterdays show was quite good I thought....

Post By:High Life Man on March 14, 2006, 06:47:31 PM
    Derek Trucks and Hank III within a week!

Dave is scoring some great musical talent.

Post By:Catfish on March 14, 2006, 06:50:20 PM
    What segment was Derek Trucks on, High Life Man?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Thread Information