X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Nah, nah, nah. The Paper Doll was known as The Grandaddy of Charlotte Nite Life. It used to have class. Hell, the doors on the place once hung in Fort Knox. But then they moved buildings and it all changed.

I haven't been to a strip club in 15 years. Now they're all filled with cookie cutter whores. Not like back in the day when you'd actually see one of the Homecoming girls on stage. And I remember when I did, right there at The Paper Doll. She was so shocked to see me she ran right off stage. Too bad, really. I woulda paid for it
    Dude, There are many truths for sure but this one is as good as any. There are no bad strip shows just some are better than others
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      What I thought you had an english boyfriend who dumped you and turned you from the young happy witch into the green nasty one who wanted some red slippers ?
      No. I just don't like limeys. They smell, have horrible manners, and that's not to mention all the shitty music they have produced over the years. Trump is going to send them home by the millions starting with your shit actors. As for all the sell-out American scum living in the U.K., they will be placed in reeducation camps or shot or both.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Dam that means my brother in law will lose his citizenship and have to come back to U.K. ...... Shit he will want his season tickets back

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          38 Special was the band with the real talent.
          ..right up until the point where they ditched their lead singer and Van Hagared themselves with this Michael Bolton-ish piece of shit song.....

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Satan
            ..right up until the point where they ditched their lead singer and Van Hagared themselves with this Michael Bolton-ish piece of shit song.....

Yeah but they got it back together after that and sounded just as awesome as they ever did, especially live, unlike VH.

And that shitty song wasn't even a 38 song to begin with and the band did not want to do it. But somehow it became a hit. Even though it sucked harder than "insert Van Hagar song here".
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I actually like the ozzy solo stuff better than sabbath
              I couldn't give much of a fuck about anything after Randy Rhodes pancaked into a black spot on the earth...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Apparently the Wizard of Ozz has disappeared. Maybe they should just follow the trail of empties?

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  He's 68, she's a monster.

He should have left her years ago.

There was a bunch of shit came from the government here recently worrying about old people drinking too much. Someone needs to take these fuckwits aside and explain to them that everyone dies...
                  In terms of my own appreciation for Ozzy's music and general image, I can't say I really have many positive things to remark on in terms of Sharon's influence on Ozzy's career. Basically, after she got Daisley and Kerslake ousted (and Rhoads died), Ozzy's musical content gradually became less and less to my liking. I mean, one can surely see her handiwork at remaking Ozzy post-mid 1980s into that Vegas Ozzy image circa Ultimate Sin. And what she did to Daisley, Kerslake and Jake E. Lee in terms of songwriting royalties not being paid or outright signed away was despicable.

However, in terms of Ozzy himself, I think having Sharon around was probably a positive thing. Is there any serious doubt that without someone like Sharon Osbourne out to look after Ozzy's interests, Ozzy would probably not have been earning nearly as well as he has, for the simple fact that Sharon has Ozzy's back in a way that no other manager would have. Granted, the methods she uses to ensure Ozzy gets paid and paid well don't bode well for those who work with Ozzy. But who else but Sharon could have pulled the nuclear option and threatened to leave him if he didn't get straight, and who else could have made that ultimatum to where Ozzy would have taken it seriously enough to get straight.

Yeah, apparently she's a bit of cunt, but without her I have little doubt Ozzy would have been broke and dead years ago. Because Ozzy isn't able to control his own impulses. He has admitted as much as demonstrated as much time and time again. Wherever Ozzy has found himself today, surely one can't really argue he would have been better off broke and dead thirty years ago. As a fan, yeah, I haven't had much use for the guy post-Bark At The Moon. Maybe some fans think Ozzy would have better off dying in 1982 with Rhoads, so that he could have died a legend as opposed to the rather sad figure he is today. I doubt Ozzy would tend to see it that way.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Its a euphemism for when wizards have sex ... well wizards assistant.
                    I thought a Harry Potter was a euphemism for a female crotchal area in dire need of a trim. I can dig it as long as it's bikini friendly. A few spider legs are ok as long as there's not too many.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Am not putting a lot of faith in this sort of story.
                      Mainly on account that Ozzy couldnt have an affair he cant even put his own pants on.
                      Its like Stephen Hawking having an affair...
                      That's a terrible example, Stephen Hawking did and left his wife for one of his carers.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

That's a terrible example, Stephen Hawking did and left his wife for one of his carers.
                        That's almost as bad as what happened to this chick I used to work with...

This lady who is about 10 years older than me was engaged to this guy and they had broken up about 37 times because he kept cheating on her. And somehow one day someone broke into his apartment and shot this dude in the head. Now, he didn't die but he lost his eyesight. I don't know - maybe it was a .22, I'm not some forensic expert so don't ask me how anybody survives getting shot in the head.

Anyway, so now he's blind and he need somebody to help nurse him back to whatever and so they reconcile. Again. Even got married and she was all happy. For about a year. Then one day she went home early and caught him banging some chick he'd met on the Internet. Now, that's about as low as it gets. And how the fuck does a blind dude find anything on the Internet?? Much less a whore??
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Oh I know , I was just being silly

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Am not sure what my favourite bit of these posts is , it's between donnie fessing up to liking my fair lady or someone saying something was a terrible example in a post as if that had never happened before at the army

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Am not sure what my favourite bit of these posts is , it's between donnie fessing up to liking my fair lady
                                It's great I've been trying to get more gays to post here for ages!

There is a lot of untapped traffic in the Pink Posts©.

Comment

Working...