Sanders vs Trump debate likely before the California primary.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sanders vs Trump debate likely before the California primary.

The Young Turks have extended invitations to both camps, and both sides have indicated interest in a debate, so stay tuned for details.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Fuck that. The Young Turds make Ford look unbiased.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

well, all the previous debates on the corporate media networks have been biased against Bernie, so it would be a nice change of pace, wouldn't it?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

No one cares, slave FORD

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You'll care when your Fuhrer forces you to listen to a mandatory hour of Led Zeppelin every morning, which will be part of the SHAFTA world global fascism laws.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

In an interview for Rolling Stone Trump said his favourite bands were Aerosmith and Bon Jovi.

He claims Aerosmith are fans of him...

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm surprised he didn't go with Twisted Sister, since Dee Snider was on "The Apprentice".
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Almost no contestants on the Apprentice support Trump because they spent a lot of time with him and know he's a horrible person.

Drumf has been using Twisted Sister but Snider complained about it.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  In an interview for Rolling Stone Trump said his favourite bands were Aerosmith and Bon Jovi.

He claims Aerosmith are fans of him...
                  Aerosmith sucks Bawllz. Bon Jovi's got gray hair now. And here's a tip Jon - the women that tell you it looks sexy are lying. You look like an old coot.

But...I can picture Trump listening to those bands. Somehow I don't think he'd be a big Winger fan.
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I don't know what a "young turk" is but it sounds stoopid. I would like to see a debate between King Trump and Sanders and Hill Dawg though. Hill Dawg would stroke out before the half way mark with both of those guys ripping her apart. I can see her now...sweating, coughing like Doc Holliday, neck all splotchy red, and then bang! Header right off the stage.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      Aerosmith sucks Bawllz. Bon Jovi's got gray hair now. And here's a tip Jon - the women that tell you it looks sexy are lying. You look like an old coot.
                      I watched some long documentary about Jon Bon Jovi on TV a few years back and came away from it thinking he was a very strange guy. So strange that he wouldn't even realize how weird the documentary made him look. Or maybe it's just me.

I think it must have been this one...

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        I don't know what a "young turk" is but it sounds stoopid. I would like to see a debate between King Trump and Sanders and Hill Dawg though. Hill Dawg would stroke out before the half way mark with both of those guys ripping her apart. I can see her now...sweating, coughing like Doc Holliday, neck all splotchy red, and then bang! Header right off the stage.
                        Now that's "must see TV"
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Now that's "must see TV"
                          It would be the one time you and I were both jumping up and down for Bernie lol

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            I watched some long documentary about Jon Bon Jovi on TV a few years back and came away from it thinking he was a very strange guy. So strange that he wouldn't even realize how weird the documentary made him look. Or maybe it's just me.

I think it must have been this one...
                            Ok, I sat thru it. Imminently boring and pretty thin. Jon comes across as kind of a whiner about the music biz and the work and being alone but those are his choices so tough shit. Go cry on a stack of money lol.

He gets a lot of flak about the rest of the band being employees but he was the guy who got the contract and needed a band so yeah, he's the boss and those guys are along for the ride and they obviously contribute but it's his trip. And it seems like the guys are fine with that. Hell I would be! Put me on stage, pay me a fortune, and the guy running the show has the Midas Touch? Shit, what more do you need?

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I sat through an hour and 20 minutes of Bon Jovi back in '87, I'm not gonna do it now.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...