X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Obama, Get The Fuck Lost

Twerpy-derpy Obama travels to the Hiroshima memorial site on the US taxpayer dime in order to overshadow his capitalist G7 nonsense to be the first sitting US president to visit Hiroshima. Golly!

As for the "controversy" that he should offer an apology for what was unquestionably one of history’s greatest war crimes let me know when Japan's prime minister travels to anywhere USA and apologizes for the Bataan Death March and/or the Rape of Nanking

That's capitalism for you

America’s biggest bullshit Nobel Prize-winning president and his aides made it abundantly clear that Japan could shove an expected apology right up their collective capitalist ass.

Let me know when both sides puvbically acknowledge their criminal character acts of the Second World War and the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of civilians, most of them women and children that makes the back-to-back atom bomb attacks against Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like child play.

Meanwhile, Obammie and his corrupt capitalist administration have done little to reduce America's rotting nuclear stockpile than any other post-Cold War US president (including Bush).
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I don't totally disagree with the theme of the thread, as yes, the Japanese government acts like a bunch of victim cunts in regards to the atomic bombings on the anniversary without acknowledging the thousands of pages of war crimes committed by the Imperial Japanese armed forces from rapes of Korean "comfort girls" to the mass murder in China. While Bataan was an example of Japanese being sadist cunts, there were far greater outrages. Why don't you Wiki (or actually Google) a bit dipshit, it wasn't "hundreds of thousands killed" by the Japanese, it was probably closer to under around ten million...

Here's a lovely Japanese newspaper article about two heroic officers in the IJ Army that conducted a beheading "contest" of defenseless civilians and captured soldiers. I'm sure some of the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki read about them:

Read about it here: http://www.thepeoplenews.com/August06/page18.html

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Autism speaks.

Comment

Working...