Float like a butterfly...sting like a bee...R.I.P Champ!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Greatest racist, xenophobe, and perpetrator of violence. He did somehow manage to die rich was so many of his contempories died poor and/or homeless. He was a capitalist pig and media whore. So he beat up people. Big deal. Cops do that everyday.
    Wow, more trolling cunt hyperbole...

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Carloscda

On a side not when did this site become full of racist A HOLES??!! Time to bounce!!
      Sesh explains the Roth army clientele

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        Yes, there was a spike in the black population in Vietnam during the 60's/70's... Black American Soldiers, Marines, Sailors and Airmen. Most only stayed temporarily... a lot came home in a box... RIP.
        Excellent point.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
          How's your Infiniti?
          Good. real good. Wouldn't drive it to Cleveland though. Too many poor people.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Wow, more trolling cunt hyperbole...
            Try To Wiki yourself a new vernacular. Or at least buy yourself a penis pump so you don't have to so white and male all the time.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Good. real good. Wouldn't drive it to Cleveland though. Too many poor people.
              Those poor motherfuckers are driving cars that cost just as much as your fancy overpriced Nissan with leather seats.
              Last edited by twonabomber; 06-05-2016, 04:57 PM.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Oh, you mean the ones on welfare like our dear Wiki Niki and slave FORD? Amazing what their monthly checks gets them these days. Although I cannot see either one of them driving rather using public transportation - on the taxpayer's dime.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  Call my Dad, who is a Vietnam veteran, and ask him what he thinks about that draft dodging piece of shit.

I hated that motherfucker as a kid, and still hate him. Not one speck of humility in him. Ken Norton beat his ass for the majority of 45 rounds, but because he was "Ali", the judges gave 2 of the fights to him. He lost all 3. The one in Yankee stadium was a real travesty.

Good fucking riddance.

I completely understand your Dad's feelings, Von....

Moreover, hey I get pissed nearly on a daily basis when politicians (OK, Republicans) constantly talk about sending troops into harm's way, yet the vast majority never bothered to serve one day in the military, nor will their kids ever enlist....

But I also want to ask about the term "Draft Dodger"....

Yes, I concur with giving Ali that term, and his bullshit religious argument....

And I also concur with giving our supposed "leaders", Democrat and Republican alike such as Cheney, Giuliani, Romney, Gingrich and yes Bill Clinton, that term....

But since Ali died I've seen those claim that Bush Jr. was NOT a dodger... I say bullshit to that.... He got his Daddy to pull strings to get assigned to the Air National Guard rather than go to Vietnam....

The bottom line on all of these people is that they used their own method, usually because of privilege, to get out of combat in Vietnam....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

This is why when I become the true dictator of corporate/fascist/imperialist America that for every cocksucker politician who gets corporate/fascist/imperialist America into another stupid and pointless war, they're Harvard and Yale offspring have to serve in that war no matter gender and/or age (we,, okay, draft age and older). I'll make it motherfucking law.

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

This is why when I become the true dictator of corporate/fascist/imperialist America that for every cocksucker politician who gets corporate/fascist/imperialist America into another stupid and pointless war, they're Harvard and Yale offspring have to serve in that war no matter gender and/or age (we,, okay, draft age and older). I'll make it motherfucking law.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Eh, the poor from Cleveland. What can you do?

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Cleveland's poor don't come this far east. They do all their shoplifting in Eastlake or Mentor and go back to Cuyahoga County.

Oh, they go to Red Lopster, too.
                          Last edited by twonabomber; 06-05-2016, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh, you mean the ones on welfare like our dear Wiki Niki and slave FORD? Amazing what their monthly checks gets them these days. Although I cannot see either one of them driving rather using public transportation - on the taxpayer's dime.
                              Nope. I wouldn't buy a Nissan shit product. Made that mistake once, shit engines and arbitrary, up and down crappy fit and finish...

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                Cleveland's poor don't come this far east. They do all their shoplifting in Eastlake or Mentor and go back to Cuyahoga County.

Oh, they go to Red Lopster, too.

Oh, PLU-EEEZE

That's like saying the F A T one from the Dixie Chicks isn't the F A T one from the Dixie Chicks.

Comment

Working...