Float like a butterfly...sting like a bee...R.I.P Champ!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Oh, I know JC walked the Earth. Remember, I was walking around with Him for 40 days in the damn desert. Then He came down and spent the weekend here in Hell after that regrettable crucifixion thing.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Did they document how the north was built on the backs of slaves - including the White House?
      They didn't have to. Mrs. Obama took care of that......

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Satan
          They didn't have to. Mrs. Obama took care of that......

Yes, the single most privileged woman in America is complaining about how her house was built by slaves. Just a touch ironic, don't you think? She doesn't have to pay for one thing, never has to clean her own bathrooms in her house or even cook a meal if she doesn't want to. And yet she is STILL oppressed by Whitey. And that commencement speech is tame, compared to some of her others where she railed against the oppression and racism that keeps her down, even though she lives in the White House and is married to the motherfucking president of the United States of America. Who just happens to be a black guy. But Whitey is holding her down.

It would be laughable if there weren't people ready to lap up whatever she and her husband says. How much more privileged do two people have to be before we ALL say "Hey, you people are doing pretty damn good. Whatchu talkin about, all this White Privilege and all this other bullshit? I mean, yall are living in the damn White House and having a great time. A black man didn't just get elected president once - he got elected TWICE. So just HOW is oppression and White Privilege holding you back???"
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

And I'm gonna lay it out there now for everybody:

This is America. We have a two term BLACK president. The guy got re-elected. So how racist is this country??? How racist can this country be when it re-elected a black dude to be president, even after he fucked up his first four years?? What, are the 7 regular posters here gonna tell me America is a Klan Nation that somehow elected a black dude to be president not once but twice??

And you know what? I didn't vote for Obama either time. Big shocker, right? But I DID believe he had a real chance to change things in this country. He DID have a mandate and he had the chance to spend the political capital to make some real changes. And all he did was piss it away.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

All jokes aside, slavery was wrong. It was wrong when Jesus walked the earth, even though you all deny He really did, buncha Godless heathens, lol.
                Even if there was a Jesus the bible doesn't say that slavery is wrong. The bible encourages slavery, it's only 'teachings' on the matter is saying that when you beat up your slaves you shouldn't use too big a stick. The supposedly brilliant 10 commandments are 4 suck my god cock statements and nothing about raping children or slaves.

DonnieP by making this post you are officially now more moral than the Christ character and the invisible cloud daddy.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                  Ali is dead...no more to say. Rest in peace Greatest of all times!
                  Greatest racist, xenophobe, and perpetrator of violence. He did somehow manage to die rich was so many of his contempories died poor and/or homeless. He was a capitalist pig and media whore. So he beat up people. Big deal. Cops do that everyday.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Yes, the single most privileged woman in America is complaining about how her house was built by slaves. Just a touch ironic, don't you think? She doesn't have to pay for one thing, never has to clean her own bathrooms in her house or even cook a meal if she doesn't want to. And yet she is STILL oppressed by Whitey.
                    Good example of the the pseudo-left politics that slave FORD and slave SESH subscribe to.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      It was in the late 60's early 70' seemingly
                      Yes, there was a spike in the black population in Vietnam during the 60's/70's... Black American Soldiers, Marines, Sailors and Airmen. Most only stayed temporarily... a lot came home in a box... RIP.
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Second thought, the only shit I was ever impressed with about Ali was that he was against race mixing, pro-black self reliance, and not fighting in retarded wars for the (Jewish) banks as well as the (Jewish) military industrial complex.

Comment

• Carloscda
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                          Fortunately we are not a Nation of cowards, like "Ali". If we were, we wouldn't be KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD!
                          So someone who lost everything & even faced jail time which he said he would gladly due standing up for what he believes in, and that's a coward?! Bet you wouldn't go the same!!

On a side not when did this site become full of racist A HOLES??!! Time to bounce!!

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Yes, do "bounce" back to your white, lavish, insular lifestyle. Hypocrite.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Fortunately we are not a Nation of cowards, like "Ali". If we were, we wouldn't be KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD!
                              There are different kinds of courage. No one that is sane would say that Ali wasn't morally courageous. I don't agree with everything he said, but I think the point was made that he never would have gotten near the Vietnamese battlefield and sacrificed a good part of his career for his stance. I can't think of any celebrities that did save Jimmy Stewart, who bombed North Vietnam as an Air Force officer...

There are many who would say that Vietnam was a destructive clusterfuck for America and the real harm was done by politicians putting us there in a major combat role...

Were the guys who joined the National Guard or the Navy to avoid ugly infantry combat in the Nam "cowards?" Was Dumbya a "coward" for being a half-assed, jackoff fighter pilot of a useless USANG plane?
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-05-2016, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Yes, do "bounce" back to your white, lavish, insular lifestyle. Hypocrite.
                                How's your Infiniti?
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...